April 18, 2014 | 1346 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by anavu90

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. Packing is super cute. I have always fight a battle with dry, chapped lips, but when I got this all problems where gone. I like that is natural and organic. The minty feeling is great and peppermint leaf oil gives some color boost to my lips. I can't wait to try other flavors.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Pros:
Cute packaging
Smells and tastes amazing
Natural ingredients

Once you get past the pros though.. The love affaire is over.

Con's:
Not moisturing
Fades quickly
Makes lips more dry

This did not live up to expectations. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by andyanddani

Sweet mint is a lightly scented, non waxy and semi-moisturizing and delightful lip balm. The lip balm has a great non sticky texture however reapplication is needed within a couple of hours. Innovative design and I love the packaging. Definitely recommend. Sweet mint reminds me of the Soft Lips Product line but better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by minardi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

So far, Sweet Mint is the one EOS lip balm I like. Others have a chemical taste. I do like the design as it makes it easy to swipe on. It's nice and light. Good for right before bed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Yumyumbagels

This is an amazing product.I love it so much!! It smells, feels, and tastes great! My only concern is it is a little pricey, but it is organic and not tested on animals!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ek1265

I put it on after brushing my teeth, I love it! I also put it on before applying lipstick, it's very moisturizing. The packaging is super cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by phan22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for $2.99 at target. I tried the summer fruit before, but I felt it was more oily than waxy (which I discovered does not work well with my lips) and the smell was a little too sweet- almost like overripe fruit. The sweet mint flavor, however, is very refreshing and light (mild tingling when you first apply). I love the mint green packaging, and although it is bulky, it's cute and easy to apply because it's dome-shaped. I have chronically dry, peeling, flaking, sensitive-skin lips so it's hard for me to find a good lip balm. I've tried EVERYTHING: high-end, drugstore, all-natural, organic, etc. The only thing that really worked for me was the Carmex jar version and second place was the rosebud mint lip salve. I really wanted to use a more "natural" product and also one that I didn't need to apply with my finger and Eos Sweet Mint fit the bill! FINALLY, I can use a natural, organic lip balm THAT WORKS. It doesn't make my lips peel more like some natural lip balms have in the past. It has no sunscreen but it's ok because I use it at home/at night and sometimes sunscreen ones irritate my lips anyways. HG natural, colorless lip balm! (FYI for people with dry lips like mine: Fresh Sugar Lip in Petal is my HG sunscreen and colored lip product, and for just sunscreen and no color, my HG product is Lavanila spf 30 lip screen)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by izzatinder

I am on my 2nd sphere of this particular flavor of the Lip Balm Sphere from EOS. As well as I own six other flavors from this line. I LOVE this lip balm it is so moisturizing and leaves your lips tingly and fresh (which you don't really get with the other flavors). It tastes amazing and is really easy to apply. I am always playing field hockey and get chapped on the corners of my mouth from my mouth guard. This is just such a nice package that you can just twist and apply without having to roll up a tube or wash your hands before applying with your fingers.I really would recommend this product because it is all natural and overall amazing. Definitely would buy AGAIN LOL (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by CaraDeedee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love it! The eos spheres are so cute and pretty, and the sweet mint kind smells just like a candy cane! It rubs off well and isn't too hard unlike some of the other lip balms, it has a smooth, creamy texture and moisturizes lips effectively.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by ladybugsspots

I really wanted to like this! I love the packaging it's super cute!!! @ the comment below: putting these in you pocket and looking awkward LOL! I agree!!! I had two of these in my pocket ( mine and my little sister) and you know the rest.

When I put it on, it does make my lips soft but it doesn't last! Maybe an hour at most and then reapply.... The smell is great and I don't mind putting this on all the time but I don't think it's beneficial at all to my lips. I wouldn't buy it again. Still on a look out for a GOOD chapstick!