July 25, 2014 | 1552 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought my first EOS lip balm in Lemon almost 2 years ago. I wasn't impressed and I barely used it. Just earlier this year I discovered the sweet mint one, and since I'm a sucker for anything mint, I couldn't resist buying it. Again, at first, I wasn't really impressed, but as time went on and I used it more and more, I fell in love. It smells amazing, tastes great, and the feel on your lips is very cooling and smooth. I'm on my second sphere right now, and I use it every day and I still have a few good months use out of it. A lot of people complain about the sphere packaging, but I adore it! Sure I can't stick it in my pocket, but I really love the little ball! Not intensely moisturizing, but definitely keeps my lips soft and never dry. Will purchase my third when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by miamimamii

I have so many of these things, and no it is not because of all the celebrity hype. I see people complaining that it comes off quick, well I do not think it does. I love this stuff because it isnt one of those cakey, thick chapsticks that leave residue, or is too glossy. It is like just right, even my boyfriend likes to use some of my "huevos" as we like to call them lol <3 They smell amazing, I have almost all the flavors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by emilysams1

I love this! I have it, and I can tell you it works. at first my lips sort of burn, but then it turns to a cool icy feel. (note the mint flavor) it hydrates my lips as well as smell and taste good. I hope anyone who uses this can say the same! I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I have so many of these things, it's crazy. Five dollars is a lot for these things here, and I honestly would not repurchase this one specifically. I love the summer fruit one, but despite the minty-ness of this one it didn't work that well in terms of being a lip balm. Personally, kind of useless in terms of serving its purpose as a product

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ehlona0

I love this product so much! I have many of the Baby Lips and they are great but I love putting this on because it makes my lips tingley and so soft! I was originally going to get something like the strawberry one but mint made me go for it and I couldn't be happier!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this product at first, as it smells pretty and feels nice going on, with a nice tingle. However, after using it for a few weeks, I felt as though my lips were actually drier. So, I stopped using this balm and my lips got better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by eoslipbalmlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

im andrew yes im a boy dont jude me i love these lip balms right now i have summer fruit sweet mint and strawberry sobet i love them all epically the sweet mint your lips get soft and you get this tinggeling and refreshnes from in the packeging is super cool the price is kinda high but its a great product and i tottaly recamand this to any one

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by kcarrion

Talk about your over hype jump on the band wagon product. This "balm" is soooo waxy and wears off in minutes. I will never understand why such crappy products become so popular. Ill tell u why on this tho: ooooh it's so cute! Round an colorful!! Thats about IT.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is another great lip balm from Eos. Not the best but still good.
Only US$2.99 at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lipbalmlover1525

I decided to buy this product when is went to my local drugstore to run some errands. It was so cute and appealing to my inner twelve year old girl! The round packaging really caught my attention. Sadly, there were only sweet mint, strawberry sorbet and honeysuckle honeydew available, and being a mint lover I chose Sweet mint. Love it! I noticed after the third use my lips were noticeably soft and supple! Also, my lips were very pink! And the mint leaves a refreshing tingle behind! Definitely going to repurchase!