July 24, 2014 | 1689 users online

Treatments - OPI - Nail Envy - Original

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My nails break so easily!
I love this! It makes my nails stronger and it has a "shine" to it.
I think the price is a little bit too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by RockabillyQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product works great!!! I have never had stronger, longer nails. I bought it after I took my acrylics off and needed some nail strength, now I dont even need fake nails, mine look better than ever and Natural!!
I always find the price of O.P.I. insane....I went to my nail salon and off Broadway and they were selling it for 7.00 a bottle...I live in Vancouver B.C., and usually Canada sells EVERYTHING for double the price it should be.

Check local nail salons for good deals on O.P.I., I have also found the double pack, top and bottom coat from the salon for 10.00 for both.

O.P.I. is amazzzzing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by emitahsin

WOW!!! This product really works! I purchased original nail envy 2 weeks ago for about $18 & cant believe the results! I had very weak brittle thin nails & now they are healthy & growing rapidly! I would absolutely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I've never really had "nice" nails. They break so easily, mostly due to my two jobs. I work in a kitchen/restaurant type setting for one job, and then my other job is at a salon where I'm constantly using heavy-duty sanitizers which seem to eat away at my nails. I received "OPI Nail Envy & OPI Avoplex" combo pack as a birthday gift from a friend with gorgeous nails. It's certainly working wonders. I follow the directions as best as I can. If you layer, layer, layer over a period of time without removing every now and then, then yes your nails will turn a yellowy hue. So follow the instructions for best results. I haven't ever used any other nail strengthener so I can't compare this product to anything else, but I'm satisfied.. so I would repurchase. I recommend it to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by xoj3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this strengthener last Wednesday and have been diligently using as directed. So far, I love the results and have been monitoring my nails quite frequently. The day after I first used the treatment I noticed my nails to have already changed. My nails have never looked and felt better :)

** One major issue I have is the price **
For only ONE bottle it costs 19.95$ [I live in Canada] and so I highly, highly recommend to purchase a two for one deal. I ended up buying a strengthener and a cuticle oil treatment for 19.95, both created by OPI.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by vanna98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well i got this product at winners for soo cheap it came with a free nailpolish remover and wipes,when i first used it my nails kept peeling with the polish but then after a while it worked like a charm and i just cannot stop using it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This fixed my brittle weak nails , i couldn't believe what it did to my nails made them like new healthy and i can actually grow them out now! But do not keep sing this bottle after you finish the bottle if you keep using more bottles it will make your nails weaker. So just one bottle is enough for the time. Amazing product that actually works!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by karony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I was wearing gel nails for about three years but than I had to switch back to my natural ones. As you could imagine my nails weren't healthiest, however my manicurist recommended me this treatment. For about two months, I lacquered my nails every day with this polish. It took some time to old damaged nail to grow away, but now I have very strong nail (almost comparable to the gel one).
Now I'm using it as a base coat and I'm very happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Ickypink

I bought this product quite a while ago and I'm almost through 3/4 the bottle.

Pros:
I absolutely love this product. It keeps my nails very strong and I notice that my nails grow really fast since I've been using it.

Cons:
My nails turn yellow after removing the polish.
It's incredibly difficult to get anymore product out of the bottle even though I see a huge amount pooled at the bottom of the bottle.
The product is around $17-$18 in the US and I find that a bit pricey for a product, even if I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Jenny05

Nail Envy has improved my nails significantly. My nails would bend easily, break and peel. After I began using Nail Envy they strengthened with a week. I use it as a base coat, over nail polish to help it last longer, and on it's own.