October 2, 2014 | 1811 users online

Treatments - OPI - Nail Envy - Original

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by haylschmidt96

I love love love this product! I got it for dirt cheap at a sale at my local salon but would definitely pay the full 20$ for it. I use nail polish and nail polish remover every week and my nails peels and are super flimsy. When I started using this product I noticed a huge difference! I don't notice yellowing on my nails, it encourages them to grow and makes them so much stronger. I love the brush size and it drys super fast. I also find that for me it works as a bonder as well. I am for sure buying this again and have told all my friends about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by rainbowj63

Have used Nail Envy on and off and its the only thing that allows my paper thin nails to grow past the end of my finger, I tend to build up layers and then sandwich a colour between them, as my nail are unusually thin so this would not be necessary for all, I like that you can apply over colour and still get the strengthening, I tend to buy when on offer in duos from QVC though you can get cheapies from ebay if you watch carefully. I have tried the Matt version and particularly like that plus it seems to provide more adherence for a colour so an excellent base coat, without this I cannot grow my nails so I am rating it highly.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by prettycutepolishes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't get me wrong, this is a great nail strengthener but not so much as a base coat. I was looking for a good base coat and thought i would try this. my nails are yellow from this base coat so i will go get a different brand when i finish this. the price: $10

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by givemymakeupanewhome

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the best nail conditioner in the world. I love the wide brush, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by megs85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this product works. I've been using this for a few months. My nails feel stronger and they don't peel as much after I take polish off. I'd buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My nails break so easily!
I love this! It makes my nails stronger and it has a "shine" to it.
I think the price is a little bit too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by RockabillyQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product works great!!! I have never had stronger, longer nails. I bought it after I took my acrylics off and needed some nail strength, now I dont even need fake nails, mine look better than ever and Natural!!
I always find the price of O.P.I. insane....I went to my nail salon and off Broadway and they were selling it for 7.00 a bottle...I live in Vancouver B.C., and usually Canada sells EVERYTHING for double the price it should be.

Check local nail salons for good deals on O.P.I., I have also found the double pack, top and bottom coat from the salon for 10.00 for both.

O.P.I. is amazzzzing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by emitahsin

WOW!!! This product really works! I purchased original nail envy 2 weeks ago for about $18 & cant believe the results! I had very weak brittle thin nails & now they are healthy & growing rapidly! I would absolutely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I've never really had "nice" nails. They break so easily, mostly due to my two jobs. I work in a kitchen/restaurant type setting for one job, and then my other job is at a salon where I'm constantly using heavy-duty sanitizers which seem to eat away at my nails. I received "OPI Nail Envy & OPI Avoplex" combo pack as a birthday gift from a friend with gorgeous nails. It's certainly working wonders. I follow the directions as best as I can. If you layer, layer, layer over a period of time without removing every now and then, then yes your nails will turn a yellowy hue. So follow the instructions for best results. I haven't ever used any other nail strengthener so I can't compare this product to anything else, but I'm satisfied.. so I would repurchase. I recommend it to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by xoj3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this strengthener last Wednesday and have been diligently using as directed. So far, I love the results and have been monitoring my nails quite frequently. The day after I first used the treatment I noticed my nails to have already changed. My nails have never looked and felt better :)

** One major issue I have is the price **
For only ONE bottle it costs 19.95$ [I live in Canada] and so I highly, highly recommend to purchase a two for one deal. I ended up buying a strengthener and a cuticle oil treatment for 19.95, both created by OPI.