October 21, 2014 | 984 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by frecklesmcguff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product!! It's perfect for dry/normal sensitive skin and it's full-medium coverage lasts for as long as promised (20 hours or so). The only negative is that, in my experience, it does not come off with anything except soap and a washcloth and that when your face sweats it looks like you have rain-x on your face. I'm a drug-store makeup girl and have never been really happy with a foundation until now. I'll buy this for as long as they make it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Neffy94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is terrible ! It made me look orange and since I have oily skin it is hard for me to find a foundation that can work well with the oiliness, but this made me greasier then a deep fried chip ! It also didn't last very long at all, it was patchy and just over all terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by CaptainxCasper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the worst foundation I have ever bought. While it does stay on all day, and hour after I applied it, my face was so greasy, it looked like I was constantly sweating, especially around my nose and chin. Not only was it a horrible greasy mess, it also made me break out like crazy, and I almost never get break outs from makeup. I tried everything to get this foundation to work because it claimed that it stayed on for 24 hours and I find Revlons colorstay to be a little bit too thick. I would never ever buy this again, and I warn all my friends to stay away from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jolip

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great texture and coverage. Doesn't dry out or irritate skin. Lightest shade 005 light beige is perfect and can be mixed with the 010 ivory for a slightly darker shade.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by normafleming2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Horrible. Was kind of long lasting. But was a shiny mess. Face looked greasy all day. Gross. Will not repurchase for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by eggsandwich97

This foundation is not bad in looks but is amzing in how it stays. I put on with the magic perfecting base and it stayed through sweating while wrking plus a hot steam room and showering and swimming well it didnt stay exactly the same but it was still there with about medium coverage but thats partly cause of the magic perfecting base (great matte primer) finish is satin with my matte primer and dewy with my magic lumi primer the look isnt glowy or my favorite but still looks good. It is the only one i use to the gym.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Britforever26

I have dry skin in the winter, at summer I have normal skin. The point here is, this foundation is wayyyyy to thick ok? sinereccly thick, and for what it calims to do it really doesnt. It doesnt stay for 24 hrs , it doesnt stay for even 6 hrs, I have to re touch it, i mean even foundations that dont claim to stay long stay longer than this.
the worst thing about this is that it feels soooooooo dry and like is ripping my skin away. like its beating my skin up really bad. So i decided to mix it with my everyday cream for my face, and it did feel better, but it did not look better. I mean it may look good for 4 hrs but I do not recomed this unless your really oily maybe and are at summer time.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by emilia182

I absolutely love this foundation!! I also wear Nude by Nature's mineral foundation over the top, and it works so well together!! The super stay foundation is great! Probably the only criticism I would say is that the coverage isn't full and I use the lightest shade which is Porcelain Ivory and it kinda makes me look like a pink colour. But other than that, it's fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by agomez10

I can't give this a complete review yet..because the first time I bought it was a while ago..but I remembered I liked it. I just bought it again yesterday and today was day 1 of using it..I usually use revlon colorsay nude 200..Have been for the last few years! for sure my favorite foundation. However.. I switched once to healthy skin by neutrogena and loved that one too.. just noticed I looked oily half way through the day maybe because it's summer. Anyway went looking for it again they were out of stock in my color..so I got colorstay naturally:) and... of course it's my favorite..but because of the switch it made me realize how hard it is to blend and how quick you have to work it in...so.. I wanted to go to something a little light on the skin not so thick..today was day 1 of using super stay and I really liked it.. I applied it around 7:30am it is now 10:30 and I've only touched up once.. of course I don't look as fresh as before but look at how many hrs have gone by. Today was hot too! I was out at a football game..and only 1 touch up.. if I were going out right now I'd do another touch up of powder..but since I'm not..washing it off and heading to bed! update in a week or so...Oh.. I knocked one off of packaging because of course it would be nice to come in a pump:) but can deal ..

UPDATE: I say this foundation isn't for oily T zones in the summer. Still wears good..but nose get's shiny ! I DON'T have bad oily skin. half way through the day my t zone get's shiny. In the summer. it's not a total NO for summer..but be ready for some shine half way through the day.it's an easy fix with powder. blotting sheets! Longer wear update: makes my face feel sticky!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Peacelovekitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am one of those that tried this product because my favorite was discontinued. I initially wasn't impressed so it went in my basket. Fast-forward a few weeks and I pulled this out and now I absolutely love it. I was initially applying this foundation with a sponge but have since started using just my clean fingers. I am happy with how fast I can get a flawless finish - during the week I need to keep my make-up routine to a minimum. My skintone is olive so I bought this in Natural Tan and I am happy with the color match. I wanted a medium-full coverage and this product gives that. I am impressed that I have not had break-outs or any other skin problems. I have always been a fan of Mabelline if I am buying from a drugstore. The product is fragrance free compared to Revlon and Loreal. I am very happy with this inexpensive product.