April 20, 2014 | 1000 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by jarrah

I'm a person who does not believe in drugstore foundations, and I usually get my stuff from Sephora.
but that all changed.
Watched a review on Youtube and decided to give it a try, and it was perfect! I can't believe i never knew about this foundation!!
Plus, in where I live, this product comes with a pump.
It lasts all day, covers nicely if applied in a correct way (try face and body brush from The Body Shop) and it mattefies my skin without over-drying.
Also try to use fix+ from MAC to finish and refresh your make-up

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is a great, cheaper drugstore foundation. If you don't have muhc money and you really don't wanna spend around $12 for the Revlon Colorstay foundation, this is a much more lightweight foundation, at around $7. It covers redness pretty well, and it stays put for about 3/4 of my day. Even though it claims to have "24 hour" wear, my oily skin doesn't let that happen. I set this with the Maybelline Stay Matte powder (which is my favorite!) and use some GloMinerals concealer (obviously before the powder), and my face looks great. It's oil-free, which is great, because my face breaks out even at the sight of oil in makeup :/ This dries to an almost matte finish, but to get more of a natural dewy-ish look, i mix it with a drop of my L'Oreal lumi primer, and it brightens up my skin really well. I use a primer underneath it all, and it lasts almost all day. The coverage is pretty good, and the packaging is your typical drugstore bottle, without a pump. I gave it a 4 for package quality because it's a pump-less. The claim that it is "transfer-less" is somewhat false, because it still does transfer a little but not as bad as other foundations. I would recommend this, because it's a very nice, long lasting foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by rakelpetersen

I love this foundation! For everyday use it is pefeckt.. It last a very long time and the coveage is really nice - a medium to full.The price is affordable. But i do think the shades is difficult to figure out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by DK010510

I love this foundation! It matches my skin color perfectly, during winter i go one shade down and then when summer comes i just go one shade up, to my normal shade. For a drugstore foundation it is worth the purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ArShah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this foundation! Finally found a foundation that gives amazing coverage and is the actual color of my skin. I'm pretty tan and the shade I use is true beige. i highlyyyyyyy recommend this!!!!! also doesn't leave your skin looking cakey. It gives you a nice glow and it lasts you a long time. and the price just makes everything even more great! definitely buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynmarieexoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is probably my favorite foundation ever and i have tried alot! I always come back to this one because the color range is really nice and it makes my skin look super smooth. The coverage is impeccable especially for drugstore. The price everywhere is pretty much $10. Great buy. My only complaint is it doesn't control oil very well. But some blotting and loose powder does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by nutella4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have this foundation in the shade Ivory, which matches my NW15-18 skin perfectly.
I would say that this is a medium-full coverage. It's nice and thick and applies really well. It dries quickly too, and leaves a matte finish.
I have oily skin, that gets extremely oily around my t-zone, but I still get dry patches between my brows and around my mouth sometimes. This foundation does a good job smoothing everything out.
The staying power is good, I wouldn't say that it's spectacular. I have extremely red cheeks and this foundation covers that all day, if I apply enough in the morning. I will start to look a bit shiny towards the end of the day, but that's nothing a bit of powder won't fix.
Luckily, where I live Superstay comes with a pump so I have no complaints about the packaging. I like that the bottle is made of glass, but that it isn't too chunky and heavy.
Overall, a good product and well worth buying. Personally, I prefer Dream Satin Liquid but Superstay is great too. I use them both equally.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

this product does last a while but it was sticky and made my face appear orange. i tried 3 pending shades around my color and all were disbelieving,

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by MorphineMinx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. Fantastic staying power and great pigmentation. Only problem is that the colors have a tendency to be a little orange, so choosing your color is iffy. I've been wearing this for a year now, and I still love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've only been using this for a few days but so far I like it. I've been using the Super Stay concealer for a while now and have been liking that, so I figured I should try the foundation out and see if it works for me. I purchased shade Porcelain Ivory (I'm pretty sure that's the lightest color) and its a great match for my very fair freckled skin. I use a dampened kabuki style brush to apply it and it blends in quite well. My skin is very broken out at the moment (it has been for months.. ugh..) and I find that this foundation helps hide the blemishes as well as completely cover scars. I think once my skin clears (hopefully sometime soon...) this foundation will look absolutely flawless! it looks great on the areas of my skin that are clear. I set this foundation with Physicians Formula Mineral Airbrushing pressed powder. the finish is very smooth and not too matte, but definitely not at all shiny. As long as this does not cause worse breakouts then I will re-purchase!