January 26, 2015 | 1921 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by sharonfloate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanna love it! Looks beautiful going on - brush is nice and keeps lashes separated. Smudges too much! Have often looked in the mirror and been a little horrified by how badly it's smudged...shame...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Finally got around to buying this- It IS all it's hyped up to be!! Absolutely worth the $$. I've tried all of the better h/e mascaras- YSL, DiorShow, etc etc-- This one is so stunning and so easy! With other mascaras, I typically have to use an eyelash comb after applying mascara, but this one does such a great job at separating and defining the lashes- it gives good volume and decent length, and even more drama with a second or third coat. Such a deep, gorgeous black. Solid, quality-looking bottle which looks like steel or something! I think that now that I've tried this one, I've pretty much tried them "all", and will continue to stick to this one. It's definitely my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it... pricey and very heavy container with wand. tried it as a sample loved it and went to the full size product.....and wouldn't turn back for anything....lengths and separates for a price but you will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by alvira7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. My usual mascaras are Lancome Hypnose, Hypnose Drama, and Diorshow Blackout. I thought it was time to try something different. I like this mascara because it doesn't clump up and it really accentuates the eyes. It is a bit pricy ($30) and worth the splurge but I honestly do not think I would repurchase every few months as I do like the Lancome mascaras which are 5 dollars cheaper and perform just as well. Alvira Khan

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by IVRockstar

stays on all day, keeps a curl

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by shoeobessesion82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am willing to try any new mascara that comes on to the market. Essentially, I'm a mascara tramp! I've had cheap ones, expensive ones and ones that are hard to get. However, this by far is the best. I am lucky and have very long, curly but fine lashes. This mascara works wonders on them. It doesn't clump and combs my lashes beautifully - which so many don't and is a big problem if you have naturally curly lashes. I have bought this product twice and after the first bottle ran out I decided that AU$55 was too much and tried a supermarket Revlon mascara. I quickly got fed up with the Revlon one and quickly repurchased Eyes to Kill - I believe it is worth the premium.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 7:10:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Giorgio Armani brand, the feeling of using designer make up makes me feel great. And the ultra chic black packaging is so stylish. So I tried hard to like this but it clumps, it is too heavy and thick, and it does not curl my lashes. I have long, problem-free lashes and I hardly ever have any problem with even the drug store mascaras but Eyes to Kill did not do it for me, did not reach up to my expectations from. I am looking forward to finishing this and try YSL or simply go back to Lancome mascaras, Lancome is foolproof with mascaras. But I will continue to try other stuff from the Armani line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

This is a pretty close to perfect mascara. What it especially does well is giving length and volume while keeping the lashes separated instead of clumpy. I will give a slight edge to YSL Faux Cils for giving more volume, but to find a mascara that does all that this is still pretty awesome. It also doesn't flake as much as most mascaras. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I received a sample of this mascara at Nordstrom, and was eager to try it because I had heard so many wonderful things. Overall, I find it does give a fair amount of drama, but I have to use about 2-3 coats for the desired effect. It does make my lashes look fluffy and full, and it lengthens decently. The black is a nice, rich black, and there is minimal clumping.

My only complaint is it does leave your lashes feeling a bit crunchy if you use more than 1 coat -- just a personal pet peeve of mine, since I like to have soft-feeling lashes.

Overall, I would most likely purchase the full-size. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by abulauski

I love this product. I first read about it from a wedding photographer's website. She recommended it to brides. It works! Truly. I curl my lashes with a Shu Umara curler and throw this on and it lasts ALL DAY! My lashes look great.