October 20, 2014 | 1973 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by sydLOVESMS

Really good mascara, adds a lot of length and volume. A good price too. A little bit clumpy, but the one i use is a little old, so I'm not sure. Worth buying.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by angeezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo clumpy!! I don't like...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the worst mascara I have ever tried. it clumps like crazy and the results are horrible. I had to clean the wand completely before being able to obtain a below average result. My lashes were glued together and looked terrible. And in the bin it went. Do NOT buy this rubbish, save your money. Max Factor is cheaper and soooo much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I saw the brush on this I thought how genius I have to try it. What a disappointment. Like others said it is thick & clumps my lashes together. Its like too much product is on the brush & it just clumps them together. The more I try to seperate them the more product gets coated on my lashes without ever putting the applicator back in. In other words I will never repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by xoJemz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had a high hopes for this mascara because of the brush and just because it's L'Oreal. But it was pretty disappointing. It clumps and I really thought I wouldn't have to worry about it because of the cute, tiny, round brush. I gave it a 2nd try, still sucked. Not buying it again. It was a waste of $8 that I could've spent on a different and better mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by hunnybee87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara made my lashes look great but not without a lot of work. Reason being it is very easy to clump. The main reason I stopped using it is because every time I did, I would always lose lashes. There would always be a couple that fall off afterward. I believe this mascara "stretches" the lashes. Maybe it's just the wand but my lashes only fall out when I use this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by nycpari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

Well first of all I got this in a gift bag for an event so I can't say much about the price, but I wouldn't have bought this if it hadn't been free of cost.

For reference, my lashes are naturally long and a bit voluminous and I always curl them before applying mascara.

The wand is really off putting at first since it's so non-traditional, I wasn't really sure how to use it haha i also read the reviews on it first before applying, thank god because I can see why everyone is complaining about the clumping! Every time I apply it I have to wipe it off with a tissue and then I have no worries with clumping. This mascara does an amazing job at lengthening, more so than any other brand I've tried (Lancome Hypnose, Maybelline Great Lash). It also doesn't flake which is awesome and I apply on both top and bottom lashes, on top and underneath the top lashes and it looks really good! I also like that it doesn't weigh my lashes. It can give you that Kim Kardashian look if you try hard enough.

Overall if you don't mind the weird looking wand and having to wipe off the wand before application, then it's worth checking out but I probably won't repurchase as there are a bunch of mascaras I want to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by cocunutxx3

itss allrighhtt. it does wonderfull separation of my lashes. gives ohkay volume. sometimes, the brush gets me, haha, im not used to such a small brush, in the morning i want to get my mascara on fast, and, well, this takes long. so the brush is something to get used to. i usually layer on another mascara on top of this for more volume, such as Maybelline Falsies, or Loreal Voluminous. i ALWAYS layer my mascaras anyways, so this was no problem. OVERALL: a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lwb123

This mascara performs really well - if you know how to use the brush. The brush looks like a little "torture-ball', but is really a good idea in lash reachability (that's not a word... oh well). I find that if you apply it slowly and actually take time on it to insure that no clumps come out, it gives good results. But, if you are always in a hurry in the morning, then this mascara is not for you, for a couple reasons: 1. You could seriously hurt your eye. I have literally scratched my eyeball before with mascara and believe me - it's not fun. 2. If you don't take your time with this mascara, it gives horrendous clumps. Even when I do take my time on it, I feel that I have to go over my lashes again with an eyelash comb. The only reason why I said I wouldn't buy this again is because it simply just takes too long to apply for mediocre results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by BCbabe

I'm generally a L'Oreal girl when it comes to d/s makeup so I was really intrigued when this first came out. I finally gave it a try and sadly, it does not live up to expectation. The little ball of an applicator may be good in theory but because you can only do a few lashes at a time, it takes a lot of patience (yes, that's been mentioned a lot...) to do all your lashes. I also don't find that the brush applies the mascara any better than any other brush. I typically like to do the upper and lower sides of my lashes (especially since they're blond) and the ball makes it more difficult to to the upper side without getting it on my eyelids as well. Now I'm wondering if my regular Telescopic wand will fit in this tube (mind you I'll probably have to switch stoppers too since the regular wand is so much thinner...) In any event, I won't be buying this version again.