L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion

2.6

on 6/8/2011 1:39:00 PM

This was THE worst mascara I have ever tried. I bought it because it was on sale for $3 off and it came with a telescopic liquid liner. The brush is horrible and the mascara is the clumpiest I have have ever seen/experienced!!! Don't waste your time with this product!!

I like how the wand is cute but this mascara sucks.

on 5/25/2011 4:56:00 PM

I lost track of my Givenchy mascara with the ball at the end and saw this at the drugstore. NO comparison whatsoever. I find the Loreal to be stiff and hard when it has been on your lashes-even oil-based removers don't take it off easily. The wand is fine but the formula is too thick?
I'll stick with my Givenchy (which i found!) as long as I don't think I'll be crying that day!

on 5/24/2011 1:07:00 PM

I like this mascara. My lashes are naturally curled and mid to long in length. This mascara makes my lashes look very fanned out. adds good volume. Gets to all the lashes thats usually are hard to reach. Its a little time consuming though. Takes longer time to apply then a "normal " mascara. But when i have a little extra time i loves this mascara.

on 5/12/2011 8:37:00 PM

Really good mascara, adds a lot of length and volume. A good price too. A little bit clumpy, but the one i use is a little old, so I'm not sure. Worth buying.

on 5/4/2011 9:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo clumpy!! I don't like...

on 5/4/2011 8:45:00 AM

One of the worst mascara I have ever tried. it clumps like crazy and the results are horrible. I had to clean the wand completely before being able to obtain a below average result. My lashes were glued together and looked terrible. And in the bin it went. Do NOT buy this rubbish, save your money. Max Factor is cheaper and soooo much better.

on 4/18/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

When I saw the brush on this I thought how genius I have to try it. What a disappointment. Like others said it is thick & clumps my lashes together. Its like too much product is on the brush & it just clumps them together. The more I try to seperate them the more product gets coated on my lashes without ever putting the applicator back in. In other words I will never repurchase.

on 4/9/2011 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I had a high hopes for this mascara because of the brush and just because it's L'Oreal. But it was pretty disappointing. It clumps and I really thought I wouldn't have to worry about it because of the cute, tiny, round brush. I gave it a 2nd try, still sucked. Not buying it again. It was a waste of $8 that I could've spent on a different and better mascara.

on 3/30/2011 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara made my lashes look great but not without a lot of work. Reason being it is very easy to clump. The main reason I stopped using it is because every time I did, I would always lose lashes. There would always be a couple that fall off afterward. I believe this mascara "stretches" the lashes. Maybe it's just the wand but my lashes only fall out when I use this mascara.