April 17, 2014 | 1437 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by 123456j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Packaging is more on the cutesy side, not classy at all. It's OK for traveling (plane rides) or one to have in your purse at all times for a little shine. I'm not crazy about all the colors as most of them don't really show when you apply it on the lips.

Consistency-wise, it's quite thick and sticky in my opinion, which is kind of dissapointing considering Lancome is not a cheap brand. If you are looking for lipgloss that is much less sticky with a more classy packaging, give the Shiseido lipglosses a try. Color selection may not be as wide as Lancome, but the quality is MUCH better.

Never purchased this before (got it as a gift), and never will...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice lip gloss. It's not too thick. Glides on easily and the shine last for hours. Compare to some of the lip glosses I own this is not sticky. I never have to spend money on them as I got them as gifts. But this is something that I would spend money on. I don't expect the color would last long. I always use mine on top of lip stick to add shine. And I think it makes my lips look fuller. I truly like how it won't dry out my lips. And it won't leave dead skin or white stuff on lips. Although it didn't claim to moisturize your lips but I think it does for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

Cons: Sticky and don't last long on the lips.

Pros: Beautiful colors, great little tubes. Nice slanted tip. Do not run into my lip creases. Formula seems to be plumping and slightly tingling.

I've gotten several of these as gwps and the colors are stunning and these are the give-aways! I would repurchase in full sizes but Lancome is so generous I probably won't have to. The holiday sets are really cool so I may purchase those but have tried L'Oreal Le Gloss and love those just as well for a fraction of the cost so I will shop drugstore first and come to Lancome for specialty colors.

Ingredients:Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Limonene, BHT, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Silica, Hydroxycitronellal; [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake].

Note: the ingredients may vary with the different types of juicy tubes but these are the ingredients of Miracle JT.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by snjlowe

Nice color but very goopy. If you want a gloss that stays on for a very long time you might like this but for me it feels too heavy. I would rather keep my gloss in my pocket and re-apply. Also, it seems pricey.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by geegeegee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love them, no doubt about that, but I can get the same pros as mentioned by others with a much cheaper product and will for that reason not buy these again (yes, I am thinking very economy-friendly).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by youngjust

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Always been a huge fan ever since highschool when I was lusting after one I'd seen in a mag. They eventually came out in NZ, and now it is the main lipgloss I buy. Mini ones are the perfect size. The best thing is they taste how they smell, not all lipglosses taste pleasant. Not too sticky. So many to choose from. Great for the handbag. Try one out!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this product is a few "shades" (more like "smells" since they're not all that pigmented) including Lychee, Peche and the limited addition Marshmallow. I use the Marshmallow in my kit as it is a little too sparkly for me but the younger girls love it for high school formals. The other two, especially the Peche, are staples in my daily routine. The other night I applied it at about 7:30pm , it survived a night out dancing and was still on at 1:30am when I was removing my make up ready for bed. I actually don't find it to be sticky at all. It is a thicker formula but quite moisturising and the scent is strong enough to get comments but not irritating. I will repurchase when this runs out (which I don't see happening anytime soon as a minimal amount goes a long way)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Itapinkpony

I got this as stoking fillers last christmas, the colors look pretty, but they are sticky as hell, i had to put my hair into a pony tail because it kept sticking into my lips, horrible product

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

These are the same as L'Oreal Colourjuicetubes but twice the price. The one I used was given to me I would never pay 18$ for such an overpriced goopy,extremely sticky, almost no color, product. I slightly like it since it makes you lips look plumper, hides lines on your lips (in which I am beginning to get now), and looks totally sexy but the pigmentation is just awful and there's alot of better glosses I could get instead of buying one of these. Idk what shade it was it looked like a bubble gum pink with glitter but after applied no color and the glitter went EVERYWHERE. It somehow ended up all over my boyfriends hat and clothing anytime I was near with this gloss so he hates it as well. What straight guy wants his baseball cap to have glitter on it? I could buy alot of elf glosses,VS bare lip plumper,VS glosses (that seem similar) ,or L'Oreal Colourjuicetubes (that seem similar) to name a few. Not worth the price in my opinion glad it was given to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by COCO792

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

BEST LIPGLOSS EVER!! I honestly can't express how perfect and brilliant this is! but I'll try my best. there really is such a difference between this and regular glosses.

I got this in shade 31-PÊCHE which is a nice pink(not too bright) with a peachy tint. perfect for summer but I use this shade in winter aswell.

this has 2 looks in 1. you can put a little bit of this on to look natural or add a bit extra for more glamour.

people moan about this being sticky, but anyone in the UK who knows No7's old lipgloss won't complain about this one bit, that was the mother of sticky. makeup wipes struggled to take that beast off. and the new No7 lipgloss is the opposite, there's no stickiness whatsoever. it just slides everywhere.

but enough of No7. Lancome isn't sticky as such. I wouldn't say this is sticky, but it keeps perfectly in place and lasts for ages. the difference is: sticky lipglosses are irritating and tacky and this doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's so comfortable.

along with the colour, this also leaves a nice finish. so flattering. it kind of has a its own glossy coat over the colour. I've never seen anything like it. it kinds of defines your lips, works with the shape of your lips and somehow adds dimension.

it's moisturising too! my lips are well looked after by this and feel really smooth when this is taken off.

and as for price, this isn't even that expensive. £14 compared to the typical £20 for high end lip gloss is amazing value. and 15ml in the tube aswell!! so generous! you don't even see 10ml in a tube of lip gloss anymore, they all look like samples. so this just adds to the value-for-money with this thing.

and the fact it's in a tube bowled me over. I love tubes, they're so easy to apply and control how much product comes out. I hate screw top applicators they're so fiddly and faffy. seriously, I think screw top lip gloss was only invented to hide the tiny amount of product there is inside. whereas with tubes, you can see exactly how much product you get.