Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing powder

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I bought this (#01) after a lot of research and it does not disappoint. It really works great on my skin tone. I use it when I wear foundation and also mix it with my blush. I will not hesitate to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer to everything else because it really is moisturizing and it lasts all day. It is not frosty or shimmery like other bronzers. I am now talking about the single toned bronzer not the brunette or blonde ones. I have sure used some "matte " bronzers but they never applied smoothly and they always feel so dry on my skin. And shimmery bronzers do have tendency to wear off and start looking blotchy. I love the looks of shimer though also in right day but unfortunately they dont wear long time. My bronzer history is long: Estee Lauder, Chanel, Clinique, Cargo, Dior, Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, MAC, Face Stockholm, YSL, Physicians Formula, Lumene, Revlon... I do love the fragrance in this tho I do understand some of you might not appreciate it. This is actualy the ONLY bronzer I used all of! I purchased this myself and used it all up by myself. Only other blush/bronzer product I ever finished is Shu uemura blush.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Have just bought this from the estimable Sue at the DJ Canberra Guerlain counter. The shade I got is 00 (the matte version). So far I really enjoy it. It's a pretty matte bronze that is just peachy enough without verging into orange. The application is forgiving and it has never looked weird on my bronzer-unfriendly light skin. Other bronzers I have used are Cargo, NARS Laguna, Duwop, and various TooFaced ones, but Terracotta is leading the pack. It is easy enough to apply that I keep it with me at work to apply in the early afternoon when I'm feeling a bit peaked. Two quibbles: the price and the intense violet odor. I like it and will continue to use until I find something better.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Really wanted to like this bronzer as the colours are great and look really natural but after a few months the powder sort of solidifys and I can't get any more powder on my brush.

My skin doesn't get oily, I wait until my moisuriser has sunk in before applying but the powder keeps doing this and I have to keep scraping off the top layer of the compact, so it's really wastful.

I've been wanting to try this product for years but never wanted to spend the money on it. The only bronzer I had ever used was NARS' Laguna and I thought it was pretty decent, but even after 2 years of using (not every day though) I still had trouble applying it without it looking fake. Anyways, I finally decided to buy Terracota and the results impressed me. I use it almost like a blush (although I also brush a little on my forehead, nose and chin to make it look more natural) and I LOOVE the way it looks on my skin. I have fair-medium skin and I always look better when I'm a little bit tanned, and this bronzer gives me a healthy, sun-kissed glowed I've never been able to achieve with any other product. Plus, it smells good! I finally understand why people have loved this product for so many years, it's definately worth the price!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best bronzer for me and I've tried many. For the price the packaging could have been prettier that's for sure but the product stays on and I never have a reaction to it like I do to every other bronzer I've tried

Hands down the best bronzer I've ever used. The color is natural and lovely on me, the texture is fantastic and moisturizing. I love it and have bought a few over the past decade and half (they last forever). I will be buying this over and over.

I have it in 01. My HG.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have this in 03 and I really like it. I wouldn't say it's HG but it's pretty close. I prefer Duwop June to this because it's more golden. However, this is not bad for an everyday look because it has less shimmers than Duwop and it smells divine - like being on a beach. It's quite expensive but will repurchase because it does last longer and applies evenly/beautifully when compared to the MAC Bronzer in Golden (no lasting power at all and becomes blotchy as the day goes by).

I have this bronzer in 03. It must be 7 years since i got it. And yes, i have hit pan. But theres still a lot left. I must admit that i dont reach for it every day. It is very easy to apply without overdoing it, and it does`nt look orangey at all. I like it, but i dont think its HG material for me. So i wont repurchase.

This is my HG bronzing powder. Its got great staying power and looks beautiful on my skin. I have it in 20 and 02, prefer 02 tho. I bought Nars Laguna lately and I think Guerlain is much better (staying power, colour etc.). I love it...

Popular Bronzers