October 20, 2014 | 1905 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Terracotta Bronzing powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this bronzer in 03. It must be 7 years since i got it. And yes, i have hit pan. But theres still a lot left. I must admit that i dont reach for it every day. It is very easy to apply without overdoing it, and it does`nt look orangey at all. I like it, but i dont think its HG material for me. So i wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by martas777

This is my HG bronzing powder. Its got great staying power and looks beautiful on my skin. I have it in 20 and 02, prefer 02 tho. I bought Nars Laguna lately and I think Guerlain is much better (staying power, colour etc.). I love it...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2009 7:06:00 AM More reviews by sharonaemy

My skin is quite pale so I don't usually use bronzer but when I get a tan, or good colours on my face, I do use this one in 01. It looks super natural, has very discreet shimmer. The colour does not look too orange or brown on me, but I can only use it when I'm a little to fully tan ; it just looks weird with my pale skin.

It is quite expensive (40 ) but it is THE classic bronzing powder + a must-have from Guerlain. It will last you a very long time and the packaging's just lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer! I'm quite fair, so I have to be careful when I apply this (it's easy to put too much on, unlike my Too Faced Snow Bunny). It doesn't have alot of shimmer, which I like. The color is a believe bronzey color, not brown, which is nice because it brightens up the face. This doesn't look orange to me! I have it in 02 (the original) and it works fine for fair skin as long as it is applied carefully and lightly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by jacks250

great bronzer. great colour. lasts really long (both on your face and in the compact). settles into my pores half way through the day though. but great colour for my asian skin tone -- universally flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by JenG77

Love it. Love it. Love it.

It's almost as if it melts into your skin.... it's not too orangey, thank GOD. It's blend-ability is great, and the color is realistic. Not too shimmery! I am able to use it in the winter too, as it has a buildable quality to it. This compact has lasted me about a year, and I have used it every day.
Cons: It's expensive, wayy outta my budget. But for me, I have been looking and looking for a bronzer that I am content with, and I finally found one. So I can deal. The other con is the smell... the smell makes me think of old grandmas perfume. It's kinda gross.

But regardless, I am getting another. I ran out!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by alicebignami

I do really like this bronzer (in shade 01), because it looks so natural, but unfortunately I have noticed that it tends to clog my pores...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by LauraBraunstein

As an extremely fair person, it's difficult to find a bronzer that looks natural. I use this one in 02 every single day to give me a sun kissed glow. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:39:00 PM More reviews by TrashyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this bronzer in 02 and it's the one I'm reviewing. This bronzer is just orange and incredibly unnatural and fake looking. I hate when bronzers are orange, and this one is. It also has tiny sparkles, which I dislike. I hate when bronzers have sparkles (and most of them do) I just think they make the bronzer seem even faker and more unnatural lookig, plus I don't want sparkles on my face. Matte bronzers are the only ones I like (and I think that's the way every bronzer should be lol) because they look more natural and realistic and if you don't want sparkles on your face you don't get them, however if you want them, you can always use a matte bronzing powder then apply some shimmer, but it's impossible to get rid of the sparkles when they're in the bronzing powder thus I think bronzing powders should be matte. This bronzing powder also made my face itch, which never happened to me before with any cosmetics. Overall, this bronzer is really orange and fake looking and sparkly. Just BAD.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by TrashyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This bronzer is just orange and incredibly unnatural and fake looking. I hate when bronzers are orange, and this one is. It also has tiny sparkles, which I dislike. I hate when bronzers have sparkles (and most of them do) I just think they make the bronzer seem even faker and more unnatural lookig, plus I don't want sparkles on my face. Matte bronzers are the only ones I like (and I think that's the way every bronzer should be lol) because they look more natural and realistic and if you don't want sparkles on your face you don't get them, however if you want them, you can always use a matte bronzing powder then apply some shimmer, but it's impossible to get rid of the sparkles when they're in the bronzing powder thus I think bronzing powders should be matte. This bronzing powder also made my face itch, which never happened to me before with any cosmetics. Overall, this bronzer is orange and fake looking and sparkly. Just BAD.