Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing powder

4.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

on 6/1/2009 10:51:00 AM

Hands down the best bronzer I've ever used. The color is natural and lovely on me, the texture is fantastic and moisturizing. I love it and have bought a few over the past decade and half (they last forever). I will be buying this over and over.

I have it in 01. My HG.

on 5/6/2009 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have this in 03 and I really like it. I wouldn't say it's HG but it's pretty close. I prefer Duwop June to this because it's more golden. However, this is not bad for an everyday look because it has less shimmers than Duwop and it smells divine - like being on a beach. It's quite expensive but will repurchase because it does last longer and applies evenly/beautifully when compared to the MAC Bronzer in Golden (no lasting power at all and becomes blotchy as the day goes by).

on 4/27/2009 11:33:00 AM

I have this bronzer in 03. It must be 7 years since i got it. And yes, i have hit pan. But theres still a lot left. I must admit that i dont reach for it every day. It is very easy to apply without overdoing it, and it does`nt look orangey at all. I like it, but i dont think its HG material for me. So i wont repurchase.

on 4/9/2009 8:20:00 AM

This is my HG bronzing powder. Its got great staying power and looks beautiful on my skin. I have it in 20 and 02, prefer 02 tho. I bought Nars Laguna lately and I think Guerlain is much better (staying power, colour etc.). I love it...

on 4/9/2009 7:06:00 AM

My skin is quite pale so I don't usually use bronzer but when I get a tan, or good colours on my face, I do use this one in 01. It looks super natural, has very discreet shimmer. The colour does not look too orange or brown on me, but I can only use it when I'm a little to fully tan ; it just looks weird with my pale skin.

It is quite expensive (40 ) but it is THE classic bronzing powder + a must-have from Guerlain. It will last you a very long time and the packaging's just lovely.

on 3/29/2009 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this bronzer! I'm quite fair, so I have to be careful when I apply this (it's easy to put too much on, unlike my Too Faced Snow Bunny). It doesn't have alot of shimmer, which I like. The color is a believe bronzey color, not brown, which is nice because it brightens up the face. This doesn't look orange to me! I have it in 02 (the original) and it works fine for fair skin as long as it is applied carefully and lightly.

on 3/28/2009 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

great bronzer. great colour. lasts really long (both on your face and in the compact). settles into my pores half way through the day though. but great colour for my asian skin tone -- universally flattering.

on 3/26/2009 7:47:00 PM

Love it. Love it. Love it.

It's almost as if it melts into your skin.... it's not too orangey, thank GOD. It's blend-ability is great, and the color is realistic. Not too shimmery! I am able to use it in the winter too, as it has a buildable quality to it. This compact has lasted me about a year, and I have used it every day.
Cons: It's expensive, wayy outta my budget. But for me, I have been looking and looking for a bronzer that I am content with, and I finally found one. So I can deal. The other con is the smell... the smell makes me think of old grandmas perfume. It's kinda gross.

But regardless, I am getting another. I ran out!

on 3/20/2009 5:56:00 PM

I do really like this bronzer (in shade 01), because it looks so natural, but unfortunately I have noticed that it tends to clog my pores...

As an extremely fair person, it's difficult to find a bronzer that looks natural. I use this one in 02 every single day to give me a sun kissed glow. I love it!

Popular Bronzers