December 21, 2014 | 842 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by matywillis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very sceptical of this as I wasn't familiar with the ingredients and had read some mediocre reviews, however my friend kept raving about it so I thought I would give it a try. I have to say I'm impressed. After a week my skin was smoother and looked more radiant. I will certainly keep purchasing unless something better comes along.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

What exactly is this supposed to do? After 4 weeks of use, the only change to my face was acne & a red burning, patches under my eyes & both cheeks. I'm glad I received this as a sample, otherwise, I would feel foolish for believing the product's claims.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

Love this product and won't be without it. It has evened out my skin and there is no price tag on that result. And, it also means less face makeup. Yes, pricey but you know that if the result is what you expect, then, the price is not an issue.

I use very little of this. I usually just pull the wand and take what's on the wand itself. I've had this for about four months and I still have plenty of product left. Yes, I will be purchasing when it's time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by connieconnie

I got this small travel package from a gift set, just used for several day but its during my period, I have to say it did a good job, it gives me a more smooth face for serum and it is very easy to obsorb, no strong smell.
The only problem is does it worth the money....it did a good job but I have other skin product with lower price....
btw I always doesn't like the packaging like this and Estee Lauder's ANR....

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by dhryan429

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Why Lancome? You make so many amazing products. Why pump this one so much? You have better serums, and so do your competitors. Let this one go. It just doesn't do enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by caitlynwunsch

I really liked the serum I didn't notice a difference within 7 days but my skin started to look a little brighter and more even. My skin didn't break out but I did notice acne scars lighting up. I do use other treatments for that so I can't give all the credit to genifique but overall I liked it and will get it again. It is expensive though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by sixbluemooses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm loving this product right now :)
I have dehydrated oily acne-prone skin and I'm 22 years old.
I'm barely oily with no make up, and with a bit of mineral powder I'm not shiny at all!

I use it twice a day and my skin feels so so soft. I didn't want to splurge on more of Lancome skincare before I'd tried something but the sales assistant really sold me on this one.

She put this serum, then the visionnare, AND THEN a moistuizer, and it still felt SO light on my skin. I hate heavy creams on my skin especially before going to bed so I fell in love!

It hasn't positively/negatively affected my acne so thats good I guess. My skin feels amazingly and deeply moisturized, and it looks a lot brighter. I don't know whether I believe all of the 'science' that they say there is behind it... but its a great light weight serum!

The SA gave me a few samples of other things and I'm sorely tempted to get the visionnare serum too... D: why so expensive lancome?!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by NJCathi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked the cream serum. It helped to moisturize my dry, aging skin and evened out the tone. However, now that I've been using it a while I'm realizing that there is no way to open the container to get to the bottom of it. You can't see how much is left, so I'm left to shake it a lot and keep pumping hoping that I get as much out as I can. At these prices, you should be able to retrieve all all of the product so I won't buy it again on principle.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by amakeupmistress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was expecting soooo much from my Genifique, and at first I was very impressed with the delicate moisturization that I immediately felt. But after about three days of using this product I broke out in my T-zone. Now I have horridly inconvenient combination skin, and while it amazed me on the dry spots, it overdid its magic on the oily bits... which I suppose is to be expected from such a rich serum. I will continue to use it on the driest parts of my face and also...when my eye cream is up, it will become my new eye serum!!! which it seems works ever so well for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I really like this product, but wow what a price! It makes my skin smoother, and overall a better texture. I find my skin looks better and brighter. I think this MAY be giving me a few pimples.. but I'm not sure yet.

Update: May 1/12
I find that this gave me a few pimples around my chin, which left scars that I never had had before :(. It also gave me pimples on my temples. I only use this on my cheeks now, as my cheeks are normal-dry skin. It continues to keep the skin very soft.