Lancome Genifique

3.0

WATER, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, FRAGRANCE

on 10/7/2012 1:48:00 PM

I received a sample and used it for a week. I previously used SKII daily for 2 years, but Genifique has converted me completely. My skin legit looks like baby skin now with a soft glow. I am beyond impressed. It's expensive, but there is no price tag for leaving the house with ZERO base makeup for the first time since I started using makeup.

I bought it to improve overall skin health, but I've noticed that the skin around my eyes is less tired looking and my eyes are brighter now! I don't even need to buy Genifique Yeux!!

I used a pimple hoop to squeeze out blackheads and that really agitated my skin. I used this overnight and the next day my pores were smaller and completely healed.

For reference, I have sensitive Asian skin. Oily and acne prone. Yes, I still get a couple of zits as per normal, but I'm guessing that's just hormones.

HG HG HG HG HG

on 9/18/2012 4:09:00 PM

I continue to buy this product after years of using it. Never has it done anything harmful to my face. I apply it usually just once a day. But after the first six months and on people keep telling me how amazing I look for my age - only after I starting using it. People say I look about 25 and I am 32 - pretty great stuff! The price is high, but I usually buy the big bottle and it lasts most of the year, so not bad considering I don't use anything else.

on 9/12/2012 1:22:00 PM

I've been using this product for about a year and when I run out, I will definitely repurchase. This serum makes my skin so smooth...minimizes pores and lines and just basically creates a beautiful canvas for my Lancome Renergie Volumetry moisturizer and Renergie foundation. After applying the serum and moisturizer, my skin looks so good I sometimes almost forget to put on my foundation. :) For me, this serum is worth the money.

on 9/12/2012 10:42:00 AM

I've been using this for three weeks now and i was expecting some changes in my skin but i did not see anything.But also i glade this didnt clogged or didnot something bad to my hormonal acne.
The texture is like water,not only one time i had troubles by this dopping all over.
With Night Elixir from Olay i had way better results then this.
I will stop using this and i dont think i will buy it too soon.Testing different serums make me realise that most are designed for skin over 40-45 and i should wait.
I will go back to my Night Elixir and for day time ss,i think i will keep a simple routine from now.

on 8/23/2012 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not sure if this really helps with subsequent product absorbtion, but it doesn't cause any other problem either. Given the price, I probably won't buy again after I finish my current one.

on 8/11/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this product in a deluxe sample, so I had a few days to try it out. I was expecting (hoping) not to like this product, based on the completely insane price. However, I was really impressed by the results. It did not set off my ridiculously sensitive skin, nor did it break me out. I just had soft, smooth, hydrated skin. My skin's imperfections were diminished, and even my fine lines seemed shallower and less pronounced. I docked one lippie for the price, which I think is a bit out of control. But this stuff really works. I don't think that I would buy it at the retail price. But if I could find it cheaper online, I would definitely pick some more up.

on 7/21/2012 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Actually, I tried it in a sample bottle. I remember that you need only very little as compared to other serums, because it's very runny. The thing is, it made my skin very oily (I had oily skin to begin with) and it just didn't feel right. I ended up using it on my legs.

on 7/19/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Let me start by saying I dind't buy this product in the first place. I'm a big fan of several Lancome products. For some years, I used their skincare system (primarily the Absolue line) as well. I've since moved on to products more suitable to my aging skin. Notably, many are sold through dermatologist/surgeons and don't cost any more than Lancome.

Anyway, I hate to waste product and I've been trying to incorporate my neck and decolletage into my routine cleansing and skincare (wish I had sooner). I used the Genifique on neck and decolletage. I actually like it, just not for my face (where I use TNS as serums go). I am dry, and apply a substantial moisturizer on top (Nutritic).

While I won't buy this, I will make use of the free samples Lancome likes to give away for the purose above.

on 7/13/2012 10:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I wanted to love this, but it didn't really grab me. I had a few sample size bottles and keep trying them again hoping that I will notice something from using them, but I don't... The first few uses I noticed a bit of breaking out, but not sure if that was from the product or from trying out too many things at once? I was using it also with visionnaire.

on 7/6/2012 9:58:00 PM

This serum made my skin beautiful, glowy and soft. However it also gave me acne...weord little white pustules which is rare for me. I've tried it several times with the same results. I'm so sad

Popular Treatments (Face)