September 22, 2014 | 1835 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by amandakoran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It was love at first swipe. Its so creamy and it goes on smooth.The color is the blackest ever-- Total Intensity indeed. The staying power is good too.

It does crease a bit after a long day. So you need an eye primer for this.
This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever tried in my life..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by lciaravi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, if you are looking for a truly intense, dark, Long-Lasting black eyeliner, this is hands-down the best out there. I use it on my waterline as well as near upper lashes. It goes on so smoothly and it's so creamy, but it stays put! I even used this for my son on Halloween to do his mime makeup, over a base of white liquid makeup (powdered).. It went on so deep and intense....he looked great, and no smudges all night. I have used MANY eyeliners and nothing has worked like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by lankika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

For less than $5 bucks you can score this amazing, intense black eyeliner. It is the darkest pencil eyeliner I have ever bought/used. It is darker than Revlon luxurious color eyeliner, Urban Decay 24/7, Tarte and Korres pencil eyeliners, and Stila kajal eyeliner. The only con is that it smudges very easily, which works for me because I like that smokey eye look. Even though it can smudge, the color will last all day especially on your waterline. But if you prefer to have absolutely no smudging, I suggest you look towards creme/gel eyeliners, such as Stila smudgepot or my fave Black Radiance continuous creme eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Seficat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this eyeliner. I'm very impressed by the Prestige range of liners, for a dirt cheap brand they out-perform all of the drugstore and most of the high-end liners I've tried.
Like other reviewers have noted Deepest Black is a true black, intense and inky. The pencil is soft and glides on smothly and evenly. This sets reasonably quickly but if you work fast a precise and clean line can be smudged to a smokey finish. This lasts on me an entire day and evening without budging. I find that after half an hour in the fridge the pencil is easily sharpened to a good point.
A highly recommended product, and I'll be buying more colours in this range.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by snowflake91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best pencil liner I have ever used, high end or drugstore included. This has a really intense matte finish and glides on perfectly and quite creamy but as soon as it dries it doesn't smudge or transfer at all. I haven't tested it for being waterproof but its chances are looking pretty good. I never line the bottom waterline so I cannot judge its performance for that, but in my opinion this an amazing liner and definitely affordable.

Edit: I did end up using on my waterline and unfortunately it still smudges slightly. Not as much as your average liner but i was disappointed that it didn't hold up perfectly. Also, as it is now summer If i sweat, the pencil can sometimes very slightly transfer onto my upper lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by RochelleRoyalty

*Prestige stuff can be found at RiteAid, CVS, Ulta.
**I use the Sephora $2 sharpener to sharpen this...Works well :)

-Pros:
True to color
Creamy
No smudging
Easy to use
Affordable

-Cons:
none

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by shakerattlerock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Now I have tried many black eyeliners in my time. I've been wearing it for 12 years now and have tried brands ranging from Rimmel (probably the worst eyeliner I have ever used - fact) to Dior. I'd been using MAC in Smoulder and GOSH's Velvet Touch for a while when I saw reviews of this Prestige Total Intensity on here and thought I'd give it a go as it's cheap enough. I was blown away! I think it is better than MAC's - way more pigmented, creamier, smoother and lasts longer. Don't get me wrong, I still love using Smoulder, but the Prestige liner literally glides on your eyes like butter! And it really is JET black, Smoulder I find almost to be more of a blue-black shade. I use it on my waterline when I do smokey eyes or smudged on my lash line on a daily basis. Love it, highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

This is very very black and very pigmented. It's smooth but not as smooth as UD 24/7 to me. I have Asian eyes w/ a small fold and have experienced smudging on my oilier days even with primer underneath and shadow over, so I would only recommend this to people w/ normal to dry skin or if your upper eyelid doesn't touch your lash line (hope that makes sense). I tried to use this on my waterline a few times and it seems to irritate my eyes, so this may not be good for ppl w/ sensitive eyes. If you don't have issues w/ oiliness, small eyelid fold, or sensitive eyes, then go for it...it's a beautiful black eyeliner for a really good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by SableMelody

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is easily the best eyeliner I've ever used and I've been repurchasing it for a while now.
I like to use it with a small angled eyeliner brush and it works just as well as a gel or creme liner, it dries matte and doesn't budge one bit. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by vickywang

I owned all of the color with total intensity range. Unfortunately only this black color smudges on me. The color is very pigmentated, staying power is strong. But compared to the purple and blue color, this black color has slightly lower quality. It is still a nice product, but personally purple and blue are my all time favourite.