April 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ain't just for lips!

This has got to be the best moisturizing stick ever.... it moisturizes, smells great..... smells like cake batter, so yummmmmmy.... plus, not only is it great for your lips but you can spot treat certain areas of your body if you don't want to use a cream all over.... I will sometimes use this under my eyes and it works great as an eye cream at night.

I have found in my beauty travels over the years that most products which have been around for years really do deliver results... I'm not saying that they all do but there are many that certainly do and Palmers products is one of them.

If you want soft lips, elbows, knees etc. then I highly recommend you try this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG! thank you once again MUA for leading me straight to something i would have never thought to try and has now become essential to my life! this big, chubby stick of heaven is the only lip balm i'll be buying for years and years to come. it has the most unique and comfortable texture of any lip product i've ever tried in my life; it's very moisturizing, very soothing, but not at all thick and waxy. usually i put up with thick and waxy because that's the only way i can get something that stays on my lips for more than 5 minutes but this balm feels soft, smooth, comfortable and sticks around for a decent amount of time. once it's absorbed into my lips fully it doesn't leave them dry and flaky like soooo many other balms but actually leaves them in better condition than they were to begin with. it seems like all lips balms should be able to accomplish that simple task but THEY DON'T. i just adore this product, i whip it out about twenty times a day because i actually enjoy applying it to my lips. it's size is great, covers your lips quickly w/o being cumbersome and it will last forever. it's also easy to find in your purse because it's not so tiny! i must admit that i haven't tried it anywhere except for my lips but i don't really think the texture would work so well anywhere else. i'm so impressed with this balm that i'm going to look into more of Palmer's products because i see many of them get raves on the review boards. for all you lip balm lovers out there, please give this a chance, it will change your life! it's like Prozac for your lips! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 5:25:00 AM More reviews by sillychicken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this as a huge lip balm and it smells great. Also good for moisturizing small random areas like elbows and cuticles.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2010 4:38:00 AM More reviews by JessLol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not a fan to be honest. I was looking for a lip conditioner that would actually DO something but this failed. Yeah it smells nice and all but it really didn't do anything for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great stuff. I never have dry lips usually, but this year towards the end of spring hay fever struck and my lips rebelled. None of my other balms were doing it (inlcuding Blistex and the Neutrogena Swiss formula) so I tried this. Within a week things cleared up and I'm still using it. My lips are smooth, soft and moisturized with no flakes. Good price, smells yummy and cheap. You can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Courtenay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this. Love the smell, love the texture. I like that it's just a simple chapstick that smooths on easily and doesn't have a weird texture. The scent is nice, but not overpowering and doesn't conflict with other smells. I also really, really like the size. So much easier to use.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by IvyRhine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I'm allergic to this.. It stings my lips and makes them swell. Doesn't moisturize and doesn't work for me. Synthetic smell

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by ambock64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, here goes...bought the Palmers Cocoa Butter swivel stick, as well as the concentrated cream and firming lotion after reading reviews about its moisturizing and scar fading properties. After using it for only a week, I was so impressed that I went back online and bought the gel oil, the chocolate/peppermint lip balm, the bust firming cream, the soap and more of the others. Never in my life (and I am in my 40's) have I ever used a product line that was so fantastic and lived up to the hype. The smell is interesting (cocoa/chocolate), but now I am used to it and, in fact, love it! My body scars and uneven color is fading, my skin is soft and glowy, my lips are smooth and I am happy!. What I noticed is when I first started using it, is the old, dry skin on my feet and my lips started peeling (after a few uses), but it revealed soft fresh skin and lips shortly after! I literally could peel a thick callous off my foot after using the concentrated cream on my foot for a few days...amazing! As long as these products continue to be made, I will continue to stock up and used them. I am a convert for sure! Oh, and I've always been acne prone and if anything, my skin has improved since I've started using this! The BEST at ANY price...don't ever change, Palmer's!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by AndeeMode

I purchased this product based on some reviews I had read...and I have to say I could have prob. done without it :/
It is a bit greasy..and doesn't rub in very easily.
I usually try to use it only on my elbows and the heels of my feet.
Overall, I would not repurchase, I prefer the cream and lotion form of Palmers much more ;)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I much prefer Aquaphor over this. I started Accutane a few weeks ago, so my lips have started to get SUPER dry/peely and this didn't feel like it was doing much (I'd end up putting Aquaphor on my lips a few minutes later). The worse part is that it clogged pores and caused blackheads around/under my lips. I'll have to try this on areas that are not cloggable, like my feet.