April 17, 2014 | 1001 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Jsconnelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hello flawless is easily one of my favourite powders of all time. I have it in the shade 'I love me ivory' And ' me so vain champagne '. This powder is amazing ! I love how well it covers up my imperfections. This product really does make you look flawless ! I first purchased this around a year or two ago and have never really had any problems with it. The packaging is great and compact. It comes with a sponge and small brush which I perfection for application on the go ! I fins this product is well worth it's money and lasts a really long time ! Since the launch of the hello flawless liquid foundation I have been pairing the two together and found they work hand in hand perfectly ! I love the finish of this powder and it tends to stay in place all day long ! The only thing I really don't like is when I have dry patches (which is really rare) the poser tends to stick to them and look ugly. All in all I really love this powder and would reccomend it to almost anyone ! When I first purchased this the girls at the benefit counter where lovely and really helpful ! Don't hessiate of be nervous around the counters as the girls are lovely and far from intimidating ! They give advice and will help find the perfect shade for you. I have never ha a bad experience when purchasing from benefit !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A great daily powder. Provides medium coverage but requires some touch-ups later in the day.

The colourmatch is good too, I use Champagne which I was dubious of as it seems a little yellow but when buffed in with a kabuki brush, it looks as flawless as it claims to be.

I would always always recommend letting your liquid foundation and concealer set completely before applying this powder as it will stick to problem areas and be patchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I'm very fair skin with yellow undertones and petal matches me well, but it's a little dark but i can make it work. It's amazing, it gives a flawless look without looking cakey. It feels smooth on the skin and doesn't rub off. I use it alone, on top of moisturizer and foundation and they all work perfectly. It didn't irritate my skin at all and I have slightly sensitive and dry skin with is prone to a few break outs ever now and then. However, I still do gt shiny on my forehead and my nose but it's more of a dewy than a shine. Overall, I love it and I use the elf powder brush to apply it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by gabiinchicago

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this to augment my physical ss since I use a powder over it anyway. Purchased the color petal, which has a slight yellow tone but works well with lighter skin.

I think the two chemical ss in this irritated my skin because it made me itch, and I was splotchy just a few minutes after applying. After researching the two ss, I found that one causes free radicals, so I'm glad it didn't work for me.

The fine powder does help hide flaws, at least initially; I didn't keep it on long enough to know if it settles or causes breakouts.

I do think there are finishing powders out there for less $$ that don't contain chemical ss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by jarrah

I honestly love this compact, since we're in summer time, my skin gets a bit tanned and my other foundations just don't match my skin as it used to so i tried "Honey" shade the other day and it matched my skin, covered my imperfections and it did not cake.

yet, i noticed that it ran out so fast because they made the texture so thin and fragile that with one sweep of of my brush i could finish 1/10 of the entire powder

Smart move to make us go back and buy it again ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by fretz

I absolutely adore this product! I'd tried the benefit some kind-a gorgeous before and not been too keen on it - I'd found it patchy and a bit too orange for my skin tone. However this matches my skin perfectly :) It gives an even coverage and I find it lasts a long time too. It's definitely my favourite foundation I've used, it feels so smooth. Though pricey, I always find myself finding money for a new one when I run out! I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by JordanKH

Perfect color match, lightweight yet good coverage, lasts longer than others I've tried, has a silky smooth finish that doesn't look cakey. Overall, I adore this powder though It's pricey It's replacing my regular foundation for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by anutka28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder!!! I've tried Estee, Lancome, Sheseido and many many others brand and non-brand powders and this one by far is the best in any way I can think of. It makes my skin glow, adds beautiful smooth coverage. I think I am now done searching for a permanent powder. 5++++ Benefit!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bella418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

EDIT: ah I spoke too soon.. I got tired of how it rubs off easily so I traded it out for loracs porefection and my skin completely cleared/smoothed within days of the switch . I guess this powder even though didn't cause anything outrageous still was clogging my skin..

This stuff is expensive.. but the more I use it the more I love this powder. What drew me to this product is that people were complaining about the colors.. meaning it would probablyy work for me. I have really strange yellowish light tone and most makeuup ends up making my face look pink compared to my face.I chose the "petal" color and its the most perfect match I think I've ever had. Even if I just use to spot conceal it just blends effortlessly. I don't use any of the applicators that com with it, but a sponge from a shiseido compact I had (I clean my brushes and sponges regularly with anti bacterial soap). The les poduct I use on my face the better this powder looks, covers, and wears through the day. The elimination of products such as moisturizer, primer, and concealer saves me both money and time so the priciness levels out for me. Doesn't break my fussy skin out.. its actually getting better. I'm assuming that's because I don't have as many layers on my face :)

Oh and I actually like the packaging! To me its convinient and cute

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

I loved this sooo much, ive reading the reviews and decided to buy it, the girl from the benefit counter put it on my face and i was instantly in love, i walked out with so much confidence! i recommend it everyone! its really expensive but apperantly it lasts a very long time and it has spf 15....get it now!