October 2, 2014 | 1800 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just got this foundation yesterday. so far im loving it! Its not cakey at ALL! It feel like you have nothing on and the color matches my skin tone amazingly (alabaster) its easy to apply with a brush. The only negative was i had to re touch a few spots up that i have dark spots but thats about it! nice medium coverage

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by hjlxo

I have been using this foundation in 06 Honey for about six months and the bottle still has some foundation left. The lady at the counter matched the colour up perfectly to my skin but this foundation isn't thick enough for my liking and begins to wear off after 3 hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've used this foundation for years and it's a real staple in my kit and to use on myself when I'm in the mood for it. It has a lot of mileage, little goes a long way and can be built up to full coverage if required. It's now Cliniques no.1 foundation (used to be superbalanced) and it's great so I can see why. Like all Clinique products, it's good for the skin and also has some of the even better clinical serum in so it genuinely evens skin instantly and more so over time.

I use Alabaster, but could do with a lighter shade. Good news is that Clinique are in the process (could still take a while mind!) of making lighter shades for us wee ghosts! Exciting stuff :D

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Ksmith1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very oily skin and my mom had this and it just made her skin amazing so i went and bought one that was my shade. Let me that at first, as in the 1st hour it was perfect going into the 2nd our it started melting off and my face looked like a greased cookie sheet! Its one of my 1st foundations so hopefull i have more luck next time. But, for those of you who have oily skin whatsoever i would NOT recommend this. If you have dry skin i think its a very good foundation. Oh and also the packaging, i wish it had a pump.. Would be easier to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I'm really kind of sad that I had to re-write this review because it was my HG foundation. Last summer I bought it in the lightest shade Alabaster which matched my skin tone then when I was tanned. I really loved it- it was a little thick, applied effortlessly, looked airbrushed but didn't feel to heavy on the skin. As well it would last the whole day without powdering. I was absolutely in love. Of course since this wouldn't match me for the winter, I put it away in storage for around 7 months. I took it out to using again and while the formula is the same which is good, it has oxidized a whole lot. When you squeeze it out of the tube, it looks orange and not like anyone's skin colour at all. Really disappointed since I had thought I had found an HG summer foundation and I could stop my search. If you're going to use this in one go I would still say its a good product for combination to dry skin but if you're going to be storing it for a long period of time, this is no good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

I feel like this does help even out skin tone. I have the shade 04 cream chamoise. I think i will be repurchasing. It has buildable coverage too, which is always a good thing. It kinda takes a little to dry if you apply for full coverage thats why i take off one lippie because MAC seems to dry faster. but all in all a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

For the past year I was using Acne Solutions foundation by Clinique and I loved that and found it did help with my subtle breakouts but left my skin very chalky and very dry so I had tried a sample of Even Better and quickly fell in love! I find I don't have to moisturize as much and because I like my makeup more dewey and fresh this is perfect! Perfect match for my tanned skin and I can apply it easily with my fingers which isnt for everyone! Overall I loovee this foundation and will continue to use it in the summer for a more dewey look! May be greasy for people with oily skin! Also really see a difference on my complexion and find some days I can even run out without makeup on! Also lasts a very long time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

what i like about this makeup:

-love the packaging (fits perfectly in my makeup bag!)
-liquid texture
-covers redness
-did not cause irritation
-can wear underneath or without makeup

what i dislike about this makeup:
-is not fragrance free
-is not oil free
-does not last all day (3 hours or so)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by leanndemetro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! I'm a freak about wearing foundation, I'm scared of face makeup and stick to a powder and bronzer only. I purchased this because I wanted a foundation for special occasions and going out. this is awesome! I apply with a kabuki brush all over my face, the coverage is amazing but it wears very natural and I get many compliments on my skin when I wear it, no one can even tell I have foundation on, it really evens my skin tone and makes me feel beautiful without feeling like I look like I'm trying too hard or caked with makeup, the colors are also very natural and not yellow, orange or pink, they are just right. Not greasy it doesn't even make my oily skin shine and almost everything does... Do yourself a favor! also perfect for the cool beaches in CA--FL, where I live is too hot for makeup at the beach. Good luck!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

I also have mixed feelings about this product. I feel it is ultra sheer and does not stay on for a long time yet its not a bad foundation. It doesnt break me out or make me look cakey its just not as good as other high end foundations i ve tried.