October 24, 2014 | 856 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by mellie48

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have just purchased this product and tried it out for a few days.

With horrible dry winter flaky skin and redness on my combination skin, I had found that my favourite colourstay was not providing enough coverage to last the day. (old version, haven't tried the new formula) I was impressed with the coverage in the store when matched by the assistant so purchased it. I am impressed with the coverage, however it may be just a bit too heavy looking for me to apply all over my face for my regular day look, it is creamier than the very liquid colourstay and found the foundation covered my blemishes and redness easily without need for a concealer, which was always a must with the colourstay. (basically i was painting concealer to my entire nose and chin under my foundation to balance the redness) I was impressed that I got home from work with still very little redness appearing through my skin, though nose and chin started to get shiny a few hours in.

I'll give it so more time, I think it will make a great evening foundation, or even just to cover my red blemish prone t-zone instead of a concealer and use in combination with the colourstay.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by geenaholding

I was pretty disappointed with this product considering it's supposed give you 'flawless coverage'. It feels nice and it's SPF 15, which I like, but I found that you couldn't tell if I was wearing the foundation or not. I have some redness and a lot of freckles, and while I know regular foundation won't make freckles disappear, it usually makes some sort of difference. But this one was way too sheer- not the way they advertised it at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LiberteShines

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was honestly disappointed with this foundation, Clinique is not a terrible brand, but it's definitely not the best. This foundation oxidizes terribly, and I actually went out in public with an orange looking face! :( I had my color picked out perfectly, and when I applied it it looked great, but as the day went on, it turned orange and made my skin disgustingly cakey and oily. If you have oily or combination skin, this product is definitely not for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by tketels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday foundation that I use as foundation and concealer. It is very creamy and doesn't smell bad, but can get rather tacky. It covers up discoloration well, but does not hide dark spots/acne scars all that well. Overall, i'd say it is a good basic foundation (better than most) but might be a bit heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just got this foundation yesterday. so far im loving it! Its not cakey at ALL! It feel like you have nothing on and the color matches my skin tone amazingly (alabaster) its easy to apply with a brush. The only negative was i had to re touch a few spots up that i have dark spots but thats about it! nice medium coverage

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by hjlxo

I have been using this foundation in 06 Honey for about six months and the bottle still has some foundation left. The lady at the counter matched the colour up perfectly to my skin but this foundation isn't thick enough for my liking and begins to wear off after 3 hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've used this foundation for years and it's a real staple in my kit and to use on myself when I'm in the mood for it. It has a lot of mileage, little goes a long way and can be built up to full coverage if required. It's now Cliniques no.1 foundation (used to be superbalanced) and it's great so I can see why. Like all Clinique products, it's good for the skin and also has some of the even better clinical serum in so it genuinely evens skin instantly and more so over time.

I use Alabaster, but could do with a lighter shade. Good news is that Clinique are in the process (could still take a while mind!) of making lighter shades for us wee ghosts! Exciting stuff :D

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Ksmith1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very oily skin and my mom had this and it just made her skin amazing so i went and bought one that was my shade. Let me that at first, as in the 1st hour it was perfect going into the 2nd our it started melting off and my face looked like a greased cookie sheet! Its one of my 1st foundations so hopefull i have more luck next time. But, for those of you who have oily skin whatsoever i would NOT recommend this. If you have dry skin i think its a very good foundation. Oh and also the packaging, i wish it had a pump.. Would be easier to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I'm really kind of sad that I had to re-write this review because it was my HG foundation. Last summer I bought it in the lightest shade Alabaster which matched my skin tone then when I was tanned. I really loved it- it was a little thick, applied effortlessly, looked airbrushed but didn't feel to heavy on the skin. As well it would last the whole day without powdering. I was absolutely in love. Of course since this wouldn't match me for the winter, I put it away in storage for around 7 months. I took it out to using again and while the formula is the same which is good, it has oxidized a whole lot. When you squeeze it out of the tube, it looks orange and not like anyone's skin colour at all. Really disappointed since I had thought I had found an HG summer foundation and I could stop my search. If you're going to use this in one go I would still say its a good product for combination to dry skin but if you're going to be storing it for a long period of time, this is no good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like this does help even out skin tone. I have the shade 04 cream chamoise. I think i will be repurchasing. It has buildable coverage too, which is always a good thing. It kinda takes a little to dry if you apply for full coverage thats why i take off one lippie because MAC seems to dry faster. but all in all a good product.