October 24, 2014 | 1708 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by xoxomia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is thee perfect pink lipstick for me! My shade is NC30/ NC 25 in the winter and it complements my skin tone lovely! I have very pigmented lips and this pink still shows up (unlike Angel). I like to wear Love Nectar on top and it looks gorgeous! I think this color looks great on everyone! I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by walkingdiktionary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cute color, it looks great on fair skin. It is an everyday color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Suli8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the review by sweetfart (Lol). The actual product is amazing, It feels soft and moisturising, it smells wonderful, very sweet sugary scent, the packaging is great.. Im just a little disappointed with the colour..This is my first mac purchase... so i cant tell you what mac shade I am but I do have a mediumish skin tone. I find that the colour is way too barbie pink like! I thought it'd be a very nice nude, but its not.. its very light pink and sooo obvious i have a lipstick on thats way too light for me and I feel that it has cool undertones too...and that just really doesnt suit me. So thats a shame, but still to not waste the money I feel like i can work with this by just slightly dabbing it on my lips and having that slight sheen that it gives, but being careful not to build up the colour. I cant wait to try out different shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by zynab

I love this color it's the best ever very lovely pinky color
it looks so good even in my pigment red lips the only con is that it doesn't stay on for a long time unfortunately however I'll buy it again 7 definitely recommend it to my friends

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by truelily

I was looking for a pink lipstick, matte, NO fost that would last long. the colour truly is beautiful, it feels good, no sparkles but still looks well hydrated. Good product overall.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Disclaimer: This review is strictly about the color, not the quality or performance of the lipstick consistency. Also, please note that I bought this on a quest for the perfect nude lipstick. So this review is for anyone considering this as a nude lipstick.

I am approximately an NW20/NC25 neutral-toned complexion (currently using Matchmaster 1.5 foundation). Although I have a light complexion, my natural lips are very pigmented red, almost purple (yikes, I'm a mutant). Creme d'Nude was too colorless and bland, looked like conealer. Hue had a pinch of pink but was a tad too light and had the potential for looking concealer-like on me, and didn't show up well on my pigmented lips. I didn't want a peach nude, as those tend to pull orange on me and I like to keep my makeup cool-toned. So I went on a quest for a nude that was pink-toned. I didn't want it too be noticeably pink or opaque though, like Snob or Angel.

On my skintone, this came out a little too noticeably pink than what I wanted. It's pigmented enough to cover my dark lips, but it's a little too pigmented pink. The reason I want nude lipstick is because I want to draw attention to my eyes. I guess this is still light enough not to draw attention away from the eyes, but it's still noticeable that I'm wearing lipstick.

Creme Cup seems to draw cool-toned on me, which makes me wonder if a warmer-toned person would want this (unless you really are going for the ultra pink Nicki Minaj look). I see faint blue undertones in it, although my lips could be influencing that.

Overall, I'd say it's ideal for a cooler-toned NW20-NW35 who's looking for a light pink. I would classify this in the Pink family before I called it a Nude. More specifically, a toned down, muted Barbie pink.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

really pretty color in the tube but i think creme cup looks much better on tanned skin im a nc15 and it looks okay but alot better when i have a spraytan, still prefer it to angel though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my Fav lipstick ever I have a ridiculous amount of lipsticks but I mostly reach for this one it's cream sheen a beautiful pinky nude it's opaque and moisturising its a great lipstick for everyday and looks great on a night out when you want a smokey eye look u think its a really flattering shade for all skin tones I would recommend this to anyone that's a fan of MAC Angel :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I much prefer this to "Angel." "Angel" has a dated, frosty finish that I don't like. "Creme Cup" has an opaque, matte finish. I am very fair (I wear Porcelain shades) but this doesn't wash me out at all. It's a pretty pale pink that would work well with a smokey eye. I like to top it with gloss - Mac "Baby Sparks" or Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Gloss in "Pretty Pink."

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by 1happytrader10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Returned this, buy Creme Cup they said, it will look good they said.....I felt like I looked like a barbie doll, and not in a good way. Way to "baby pink" not the nudish pink I wanted.