MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

I was looking for a lipstick for a very very long time. I wanted the Kim K look - Angel & NARS Turkish Delight. However, on my NC20-25, Angel was not bright enough (it made me look washed out), even with the lipgloss on (I tried both NARS Turkish Delight and Angel Lipglass). One day, the Sales Associate told me to try Creme Cup out of the blue - and I really like it! It is exactly what I want from Angel but brighter and lighter so I don't look washed out. Additionally, when it dries out (after 2-3 hours), it still leaves a nice blue pink color on your lips! It is highly pigmented so that is great! (With Angel, once it dries out you are left with nothing on your lips). I have not put any lipgloss on, because the cremesheen formula is a little shiny on its own and looks fine on its own, but I plan to try NARS Turkish Delight with it, and will update my review once done. Packaging - sleek, for the price what do you expect? Overall quality - Good. Will buy again. Good for everyday, for sexy look also. Goes well with all kinds of eye make-up, and looks good on NC20-25 skin.

Creme Cup is absolutely my favorite lipstick.Angel lipstick is too drying and chalking.This one is better than Angel and should be back on MAC'S BEST SELLERS.Its a lipsticks that you can wear everyday.I get so many compliments.And people go out and buy it when I tell them what color it is.Go and buy yours you won't regret it.It's the best lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I recently got this lipstick, as it seemed like almost a beautiful combination of Creme D'nude and Chatterbox, two of my favourites. It is a beautiful colour, looks great on all skin tones, and is perfect teamed with a pink blush and bronzey smokey eye.
I love this so much and wore it last night at a party and got a lot of compiments.
Definatly reccomend it to anyone, of any skin tone.
xx

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my Holy Grail lipstick! I'm obsessed! It is the perfect pale pink lipstick! It goes on so nicely, stays in place, smells nice, its pigmented, and creamy. MAC lipsticks are some of my favorites! But this one is a go to! I think this color would look great on everyone! It's very natural looking! :)

Love this color not only is it a great color both Melissa gorga from housewives of New Jersey wears it and also Kim zoltic (sp) they pair it with sephoria nude lipgloss and I tried for myself and its amazing!! I use this daily with every look!

This is such a pretty girly colour. It's a soft warm, kind of nude pink on my lips and I like to line it with Rimmel Eastend Snob lipliner so that I don't look washed out. On it's own it would look kind of washed out but with a lipliner it looks perfect. It's probably more of a daytime colour for me as I like bolder colours for evenings. Being a cremesheen it is lovely and moisturising too.

I'm on the Creme Cup band wagon as well:) It's a great pinky/nude colour that I love to add Nymphette over it and it looks so pretty. Love the vanilla scent. The cremesheen colours do not seem to dry my lips out and with gloss over it lasts quite awhile. With a light pink cheek and a summer eye I like colours in the summer and it really pulls my look together. It has good pigment too. So I only need 2 swipes to achieve the colour I want.

I'm a blonde with green eyes and very fair. Right now I'm way below my NW-20 SF powder so I'm pretty fair but this colour always looks great! Recommended

Love this pinky nude! Creamy and goes on easily. It does a good job of covering my pigmented lips and making them a pretty light pink!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this lipstick. It's a very nice pinky/nude with a slight shiny finish. A great everyday lippy but also compliments heavy smokey eye looks perfectly :-)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this lipstick looks the perfect sexy nude barbie pink on my NC15 skin perfect with a smokey eye my new signature lipstick love it.

Recommended for Medium Skin