Revlon Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

on 3/30/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this lipstick. Packaging is super sleek and elegant. Color is nice. Texture/consistancy is nice. Looks nothing like the color on the end of the tube. At least not to me, or on me. Its a bit darker than the sticker.. But the cool thing about that is since the top is clear you can just look at that instead of the sticker and see what the true color is.

on 3/25/2011 6:56:00 AM

This looks just like my MAC's Gaga lipstick, which is why I bought it. This is beautiful with a light pink or clear gloss on top. A beautiful color.

on 3/18/2011 12:31:00 AM

Nice pink/lilac colour that looks really nice on :) Looks best with Revlon Lilac Pastelle gloss over top to really pull out the lilac tones!

on 3/16/2011 12:04:00 AM

I really like this colour! It's a bright matte pink. As previous reviews have mentioned, it is a pretty close match to MAC's Snob. Staying power isn't too bad. I find that I can freshen up any fading colour with a bit of pink or clear gloss, or even lipbalm/chapstick. Hopefully Revlon doesn't stop making this one!

on 3/9/2011 10:21:00 PM

This is a gorgeous lilac pinky color, I will buy this till they stop making it! Its matte but its not drying, and it doesn't emphasize chapped lips like nude attitude

on 3/7/2011 6:52:00 PM

I love it, the color is so pretty, I will buy it again

on 3/1/2011 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

This is a very bright bubble gum, Barbie pink on me. It's a little too over the top for me to wear alone in a professional setting so I just add a touch of darker gloss on top and it's perfect. I like the formula, fairly creamy, not too drying. The tube is nice with the window in the top to see the color. Price was just under $6 so that's good. Yes I would buy this again if I needed to but chances are good I'll never use this up, as it's not a color I can wear everyday. I'm careful what clothes, makeup and nails I wear with it so I don't look like a teenage Barbie doll wannabe. But if everything is done right, it looks chic and fresh.

on 2/27/2011 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this lipstick. looks great by it's self (matte) or a gloss over it. This could be a DUPE for Mac's "Snob". Snob is just a tiny bit more "cool" tone. 5/5 <3

on 2/26/2011 6:23:00 PM

This lipstick has great pigmentation but it washes me out thought, so I probably wont repurchuse

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lipstick. It looks perfect on my lips and with my skin tone. It lasts for a decent amount of time. I also find that it does not dry out my lips.

Popular Lipsticks