December 20, 2014 | 1680 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This looks just like my MAC's Gaga lipstick, which is why I bought it. This is beautiful with a light pink or clear gloss on top. A beautiful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice pink/lilac colour that looks really nice on :) Looks best with Revlon Lilac Pastelle gloss over top to really pull out the lilac tones!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kickasschick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this colour! It's a bright matte pink. As previous reviews have mentioned, it is a pretty close match to MAC's Snob. Staying power isn't too bad. I find that I can freshen up any fading colour with a bit of pink or clear gloss, or even lipbalm/chapstick. Hopefully Revlon doesn't stop making this one!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by miamisparkle

This is a gorgeous lilac pinky color, I will buy this till they stop making it! Its matte but its not drying, and it doesn't emphasize chapped lips like nude attitude

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by nushagol

I love it, the color is so pretty, I will buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very bright bubble gum, Barbie pink on me. It's a little too over the top for me to wear alone in a professional setting so I just add a touch of darker gloss on top and it's perfect. I like the formula, fairly creamy, not too drying. The tube is nice with the window in the top to see the color. Price was just under $6 so that's good. Yes I would buy this again if I needed to but chances are good I'll never use this up, as it's not a color I can wear everyday. I'm careful what clothes, makeup and nails I wear with it so I don't look like a teenage Barbie doll wannabe. But if everything is done right, it looks chic and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick. looks great by it's self (matte) or a gloss over it. This could be a DUPE for Mac's "Snob". Snob is just a tiny bit more "cool" tone. 5/5 <3

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick has great pigmentation but it washes me out thought, so I probably wont repurchuse

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. It looks perfect on my lips and with my skin tone. It lasts for a decent amount of time. I also find that it does not dry out my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by plasticvagabond

So this stick is absolutely identical to 'Snob' by MAC! I found no difference and have owned both. I even took 'PP' to the MAC counter with me the other day to show the MA. She was even blown away at the similarities. Both are a beautiful light, innocent pink color. It definitely gives your face a glamorous glow.

But you absolutely MUST moisturize your lips with a balm before and set it with a gloss afterwards or it will be cakey.

I will definitely purchase this(the cheaper one) over 'Snob' now. Virtually the SAME product.