November 27, 2014 | 1399 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice pink/lilac colour that looks really nice on :) Looks best with Revlon Lilac Pastelle gloss over top to really pull out the lilac tones!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kickasschick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this colour! It's a bright matte pink. As previous reviews have mentioned, it is a pretty close match to MAC's Snob. Staying power isn't too bad. I find that I can freshen up any fading colour with a bit of pink or clear gloss, or even lipbalm/chapstick. Hopefully Revlon doesn't stop making this one!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by miamisparkle

This is a gorgeous lilac pinky color, I will buy this till they stop making it! Its matte but its not drying, and it doesn't emphasize chapped lips like nude attitude

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by nushagol

I love it, the color is so pretty, I will buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very bright bubble gum, Barbie pink on me. It's a little too over the top for me to wear alone in a professional setting so I just add a touch of darker gloss on top and it's perfect. I like the formula, fairly creamy, not too drying. The tube is nice with the window in the top to see the color. Price was just under $6 so that's good. Yes I would buy this again if I needed to but chances are good I'll never use this up, as it's not a color I can wear everyday. I'm careful what clothes, makeup and nails I wear with it so I don't look like a teenage Barbie doll wannabe. But if everything is done right, it looks chic and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick. looks great by it's self (matte) or a gloss over it. This could be a DUPE for Mac's "Snob". Snob is just a tiny bit more "cool" tone. 5/5 <3

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick has great pigmentation but it washes me out thought, so I probably wont repurchuse

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. It looks perfect on my lips and with my skin tone. It lasts for a decent amount of time. I also find that it does not dry out my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by plasticvagabond

So this stick is absolutely identical to 'Snob' by MAC! I found no difference and have owned both. I even took 'PP' to the MAC counter with me the other day to show the MA. She was even blown away at the similarities. Both are a beautiful light, innocent pink color. It definitely gives your face a glamorous glow.

But you absolutely MUST moisturize your lips with a balm before and set it with a gloss afterwards or it will be cakey.

I will definitely purchase this(the cheaper one) over 'Snob' now. Virtually the SAME product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by soapykitty

The color is very pretty,but it looks cakey alone so you have to wear lipgloss over it and it doesn't last long.And make sure your lips are well moisturized before wearing it because it really shows off chapped lips. I would not buy this again because it is too cakey.