October 22, 2014 | 1975 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kickasschick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this colour! It's a bright matte pink. As previous reviews have mentioned, it is a pretty close match to MAC's Snob. Staying power isn't too bad. I find that I can freshen up any fading colour with a bit of pink or clear gloss, or even lipbalm/chapstick. Hopefully Revlon doesn't stop making this one!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by miamisparkle

This is a gorgeous lilac pinky color, I will buy this till they stop making it! Its matte but its not drying, and it doesn't emphasize chapped lips like nude attitude

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by nushagol

I love it, the color is so pretty, I will buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very bright bubble gum, Barbie pink on me. It's a little too over the top for me to wear alone in a professional setting so I just add a touch of darker gloss on top and it's perfect. I like the formula, fairly creamy, not too drying. The tube is nice with the window in the top to see the color. Price was just under $6 so that's good. Yes I would buy this again if I needed to but chances are good I'll never use this up, as it's not a color I can wear everyday. I'm careful what clothes, makeup and nails I wear with it so I don't look like a teenage Barbie doll wannabe. But if everything is done right, it looks chic and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick. looks great by it's self (matte) or a gloss over it. This could be a DUPE for Mac's "Snob". Snob is just a tiny bit more "cool" tone. 5/5 <3

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick has great pigmentation but it washes me out thought, so I probably wont repurchuse

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. It looks perfect on my lips and with my skin tone. It lasts for a decent amount of time. I also find that it does not dry out my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by plasticvagabond

So this stick is absolutely identical to 'Snob' by MAC! I found no difference and have owned both. I even took 'PP' to the MAC counter with me the other day to show the MA. She was even blown away at the similarities. Both are a beautiful light, innocent pink color. It definitely gives your face a glamorous glow.

But you absolutely MUST moisturize your lips with a balm before and set it with a gloss afterwards or it will be cakey.

I will definitely purchase this(the cheaper one) over 'Snob' now. Virtually the SAME product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by soapykitty

The color is very pretty,but it looks cakey alone so you have to wear lipgloss over it and it doesn't last long.And make sure your lips are well moisturized before wearing it because it really shows off chapped lips. I would not buy this again because it is too cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just tried this, and I like it very much. I was looking for a replacement for my beloved Chanel Mischief, which of course is discontinued to my distress-I rated it the APPL (Almost Perfect Pink Lipstick). Anyway, I found this here on MUA, and based on the reviews, decided to give it a try as it looked like a close match. It is fairly close-not as much of a blue undertone as the Chanel one, a little lighter pink than I had hoped-a baby pink against my very pale skin-and not as natural looking, but still a very pleasant shade without being too candy colored or overpowering. It is a very light color, but still doesn't make my lips look dead. Staying power is a touch above average-after a cup of coffee, I was pleasd to see that most of it is still on my lips and not on the rim of the cup. The texture is light and not greasy, and I didn't find it drying at all. For daytime, I like to do either a strong eye, or a strong lip, and this is a good light lipstick for my "strong eye" days. I don't think I like this quite as well as Chanel one I hoped it would match, but it is still a nice daytime color and I would buy it again. Cost=somewhere in the $6-$8 ballpark at WalMart.