April 21, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick. looks great by it's self (matte) or a gloss over it. This could be a DUPE for Mac's "Snob". Snob is just a tiny bit more "cool" tone. 5/5 <3

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick has great pigmentation but it washes me out thought, so I probably wont repurchuse

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. It looks perfect on my lips and with my skin tone. It lasts for a decent amount of time. I also find that it does not dry out my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by plasticvagabond

So this stick is absolutely identical to 'Snob' by MAC! I found no difference and have owned both. I even took 'PP' to the MAC counter with me the other day to show the MA. She was even blown away at the similarities. Both are a beautiful light, innocent pink color. It definitely gives your face a glamorous glow.

But you absolutely MUST moisturize your lips with a balm before and set it with a gloss afterwards or it will be cakey.

I will definitely purchase this(the cheaper one) over 'Snob' now. Virtually the SAME product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by soapykitty

The color is very pretty,but it looks cakey alone so you have to wear lipgloss over it and it doesn't last long.And make sure your lips are well moisturized before wearing it because it really shows off chapped lips. I would not buy this again because it is too cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just tried this, and I like it very much. I was looking for a replacement for my beloved Chanel Mischief, which of course is discontinued to my distress-I rated it the APPL (Almost Perfect Pink Lipstick). Anyway, I found this here on MUA, and based on the reviews, decided to give it a try as it looked like a close match. It is fairly close-not as much of a blue undertone as the Chanel one, a little lighter pink than I had hoped-a baby pink against my very pale skin-and not as natural looking, but still a very pleasant shade without being too candy colored or overpowering. It is a very light color, but still doesn't make my lips look dead. Staying power is a touch above average-after a cup of coffee, I was pleasd to see that most of it is still on my lips and not on the rim of the cup. The texture is light and not greasy, and I didn't find it drying at all. For daytime, I like to do either a strong eye, or a strong lip, and this is a good light lipstick for my "strong eye" days. I don't think I like this quite as well as Chanel one I hoped it would match, but it is still a nice daytime color and I would buy it again. Cost=somewhere in the $6-$8 ballpark at WalMart.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyx56

LOVE this color. I absolutely hate lipsticks, I only wear nudes but this is my excpetion. I heard it was a dupe for MAC Snob and it seems like it is to me. It makes my blue eyes pop more and i love the matte finish. I hate glossy slicky lipsticks. I pair this with woowinked shadow and it looks really nice together. Will definately rebuy. the packaging is sturdy and nice looking also.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A nice pale pink matt lipstick. I only thinks this looks good at night as I find matt lipsticks to be a bit harsh during daytime lighting . Wouldn't rephurchase as although it's a nIce lipstick it's nothing spectacular

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

CLOUDS PART, A LIGHT SHINES DOWN ON ME (in the middle of an aisle in Ulta...)

I checked TWO TARGETS, TWO CVS'S, A WALGREENS, AND A FREAKIN WALMART AND THEY WERE ALL SOLD OUT OF THIS COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally found it today at Ulta.

It's so cute on me and I have the yellowist skin EVER. Seriously I am yellloowwwwwww. I think that after reading a trillion comments on how blue this is I was prepared to need to do a little bit of work to get this color to look good on me.

Definitely HAVE to have white teeth for this one... it's not forgiving at all. And the matte finish means I have to up my lip balm game and keep my lips smooth! But neither of those is a bad thing haha so yeah... this is going to be the focal point of my future looks for the rest of winter into spring. YAYYYY <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 5:17:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Perfect pale pink on my lips. I heard this was a Mac dupe and decided to try it out. I'm glad I did! With a touch of gloss to seal in the color and I'm off. One of my top 3 favorite Revlon lipsticks! (: