April 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2057 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

This stuff is good- does the job, good coverage for imperfections etc, yet somehow I find I never use it...this is maybe testament to the fact that its quite heavy duty- and I often opt for an ever so slightly lighter concealer. It's thickness also makes me worry that it'll aggravate my spots, although I don't wear it everyday and therefore can neither confirm or refute that. Ultimately, if you're looking for a thick, heavy coverage concealer- this works. Could you get one of equal quality at a cheaper price? Probably. I doubt ill repurchase, but if you've got the money and haven't found a decent enough one from a decent brand this could be worth a go...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am so glad I purchased this concealer. I am nearly as pale as they come (although it's still the end of summer, so I have some color), and this NW15 shade works perfectly for me. I've been on the hunt for a concealer that actually works to cover blemishes and scars and this is a great concealer for that purpose. It's very thick and has a very dry texture compared to most concealers, which really works for high coverage. It's still easy to blend into the skin. It lasts all day on me as well, which is great. This is well worth the money if you need something to really cover acne and especially acne scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

A product that i cannot live without. Im a face product girl, foundations and concealers are my thing! This concealer is one of the best ive ever used, its been over a year since i renewed it and theres still lots of product left in that pot! I personally LOVE thick and creamy concealers, the point is to conceal right? So, this does the perfect job. I use it every single day, love love love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This has always been in my makeup train. If you have dry skin this isn't for you, it will accentuate your dry spots so much. If you want to use this, you have to moisturize really really well for this to look nice. Warm it up with the heat of your fingers before you apply this. This is great at covering acne scars and acne and doesn't make me break out. If you have the makeup primer La base, this would work for you dry skin too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Littleprincess277

Love this concealer covers everthing love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by brianna1quirt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite concealer that I own, it does what it's suppose to....which is conceal. It's the perfect colour for my skin tone, it's not too orange but matches fairly well. It comes in a fairly large quantity if you're only covering small areas of your face this concealer will last for a very long time and is certainly worth the money. It could also be used as a foundation if you really wanted to. I love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by whatever1399

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I have NC15 combination skin with slight blemishes, and mild dark circle, and NC15 is the perfect shade for me.

I love how creamy and full coverage it is- definitely a staple in my makeup bag. I use it everyday over my foundation and green concealer (to cancel redness). I first use my hand sanitizer to get all the germs out of the way, and then I dip my finger into the pot, warm it up and then press/blend with my fingers onto the blemish. I find that's the best way- using a concealer brush makes it a bit difficult as it is a thick, slightly dry product. At the very least, warm it up with your finger before using a brush.

I use this under the eye sometimes, but it's definitely not the best for concealing dark circles as it tends to be cakey/thick for the eye area. If you are looking for a concealer solely for dark circles, skip over this one as it's a thick full coverage concealer made for blemishes.

This concealer can also a bit drying if you already have dry skin to begin with- so think about that before buying.

I haven't broken out from this product, but my skin is hardly sensitive or breaks out easily from products. I do recommend that you get a sample and try it out before buying because everyone's skin is different and reacts differently to different products (what a sentence!).

Sometimes I do find that it starts to transfer if I accidentally touch my face in the middle of the day, but I do have combo skin so nothing major.

I like the flip top pot packaging, very sleek and nice, and it seems to last forever! I've had it for about 2 or 3 months and have hardly made a dent in it.

Wonderful product over all, makes my skin look flawless and gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a staple in my makeup kit. I bought the shade NC30 which is the color of my skin tone. It covers up pimples and any blemish on my skin. Because its creamy and thick, the coverage is fantastic, it can even cover a bruise very well. I wouldn't recommend it for undereye circles though because the thick consistency will settle into the lines under the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by andreafr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this concealer!! It covered my dark circles so well!

It did last for most of the day. I did notice that it faded a tad when I get home from a long day but it's nothing noticeable. I'm actually really impressed with how long it lasts for a concealer without a primer. Make sure you wear a primer either way.

Only downside is that it settles into fine lines. This concealer works better for me when I use my fingers instead of a brush. I love applying this after I put on my "studio fix fluid" in NC45.

Although it's a bit pricey, it's definitely worth it. I bought this pot a year ago and I've still got a long way to go 'till I hit pan. It feels so smooth on my skin. It's SO easy to blend. It literally just melted in. It gives you such flawless looking skin. This concealer makes the biggest difference. Love it! + the smell doesn't bother me at all.

Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

the first time the mac artist putbthis on...I looked like an idiot. a few years later I bought it, put on primer under my eyes n used my fingers to help it settle into my skin. it covers better than 90% of concealers...I look so awake! It will sink into fine lines (I have loads, im only 22 :( but...) you must apply it with technique. Cover mostly all the grey dark ring area but near your fine lines, use less and just lightly pat a but on. The product goes a long way so use less near creases. Despite having fine lines...I use this...you should be able to aswell. only other product that works as good is bobbi browns corrector....sadly it costs a damn furune :(