MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 6/30/2014 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It wasn't the greatest concealer and I wish I bought MAC prolong wear instead. I was in the shade NC15 and the color matched almost perfectly. Honestly I only give this product 3 lipsticks because it doesn't cover everything it said it does. It didn't cover dark spots, and really red spots on my face. It did cake under my eyes, but other then that it concealed everything else. I dropped this concealer one time and the cap broke off so I had to fix it, but after I fixed it, it never broke again when I dropped it. Overall I wouldn't buy this again because I wouldn't need it, so I am definitely buying MAC prolong wear next time.

on 6/23/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If I had to pick only a few products to use for the rest of my life, this would be one of them. It is incredible stuff. In the three years I've bene using it, I've tried various other concealers which can't even compare to this stuff. I use it only to cover blemishes and old ance scarring on my face as I find it is a little dry for under the eye area. But the tinest amount of this goes such a long way and covers impossibly well. Not only that, but it covers without looking like I'm wearing anything. If you use a lot without blending well, it can look cakey. However, with tthe way a tiny amount of this covers, you should honestly not need more. I've honestly used it nearly every day for the last three years and I still have a half pot left (gross, I know, but I do sanitize it daily). Recently I decided to try the much hyped pro longwear concealer just out of curiousity and I HATED it. It didn't perform nearly as well in any aspect as this concealer (even wear time, ironically). I sure wish I kept the receipt because I cannot for the life of me make it work. The Studio Finish will always be my HG concealer I think. I have no complaints what so ever about it.

on 6/22/2014 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my HG concealer. Not only is this an amazing for concealing dark circles around your eyes and the odd blemish but this is fabulous for contouring with. It lasts all day and is soooooo easy to blend and work with!! I would recommend this to everyone with all skin types :-)

on 6/21/2014 8:37:00 AM

I use this concealer under my eyes on a daily basis and to hide spots/blemishes on nights out. It provides a good coverage under my eyes and I covers nearly all of my spots/blemishes on nights out (I get really bad spots so I'm not surprised it doesn't cover 100% of them). The lid broke within 1 month of purchasing the concealer and it's thickness sometimes conflicts with scabby spots on my face. Overall, it is a decent product that I would buy again

on 6/19/2014 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have always had dark circles and have tried a lot of concealers. I'm not impressed by this so far. It seems quite thin to me and doesn't provide good coverage of dark circles, which is strange looking at some other reviews. It catches the light if I tilt my head back, so looks as if it's going to conceal well, but when I stop tilting my head I can still see the dark circles through the concealer. I found my previous Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer better than this, and was trying this one because the BB wasn't as good as I'd hoped. I've put BB concealer on top of the MAC one, with BB powder to set it. It isn't any better than using BB corrector under BB concealer. So I'm still looking for the best under-eye concealer!

on 6/19/2014 12:38:00 PM

I really didn't get on with this concealer, for the price to really isn't worth it what so ever! I found it dry and difficult to blend. I couldn't use I under my eyes as it creased a lot and was so drying and I couldn't use it on blemishes as my skin is very dry and it just clung I the dry skin around the blemish accentuating it further, however when you do manage to blend it out and work with it, it is good coverage and very long wearing, it is also very pigmented so the tiny pot would last you a life time, but for me the benefits did not make up for the problems I had with it, wouldn't repurchase

on 6/19/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got the hype. I bought this because Pixiwoo sisters used this in every single video. It's so good. It covers my acnes when I break out. Not a good idea for under eye circles since it'll crease. It's heavy coverage. It shouldn't be use with your fingers, best use with a blending brush. It'll last me for a long time. It doesn't have smell if that's what you wondering about.

on 6/13/2014 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you have unwanted moles, spots, or acne on your face, then this is your best friend. I have gone to the dermatologist several times about my moles to see if i could get them removed. The only problem was that it would leave a scar, so my quick and best fix was this concealer. I've tried an abundance of promising products that haven't compared to this concealer.I love this for my moles and i would definitely recommend this concealer to all the ladies blessed with those "beauty marks" or "angel kisses". Hope this helped!

on 6/12/2014 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This concealer has good coverage, it hides most of the purpleness under my eyes and gives it a natural look. It's very creamy and easy to blend. The only downside to this product is that it creases. I have defined lines under my eyes and the concealer always gathers in them. But I haven't found any concealer that doesn't crease so all in all this is a good concealer.

on 6/8/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Super creamy, nice coverage and the color nc42 matches me perfectly. Great for blemishes and scars but i wouldn't recommend for under the eye use because its a little thicker and prone to creasing. I like to apply with a dabbing motion either with my finger or a brush. Also I love the classic packaging its a must have in my collection.

Top Rated MAC Products