October 30, 2014 | 1661 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by DriouxAnnaSky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like the new tube package, because you get a whole lot for your money. i took off only one lipstich because i wish it was a slightly lighter champagne colour, so i could use it in my inner corner- unfortunately, the key to this on fair skin is blending a ton! other than the slightly too dark colour on my skin, i love this primer. adds so much shimmer to my eyeshadows, and is absolutely beautiful. also, i do not crease at all, and the pay off is, of course, super great, as with the original primer potion. i do wish this formula was as tacky as the original though- i feel like it is slightly drier. overall, a wonderful product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by bluemeanie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like UDPP Original, but I am usually too rushed or too lazy to apply shadow on top of it, so the colored PP's interested me. My lids are oily after a few hours, no matter what I do, except when I use UDPP. I got a sample card from Sephora a while back and liked Sin best. I really don't wear shadow except for a few times per year. But since getting Sin, I wear it almost daily. I don't like that it applies foily/blingy at first. But within a few minutes, it settles on my skin and the foil/sparkle/bling settles down -- this is a good thing, in my opinion. The color is a glimmery "pink champagne", but it looks almost skintone on me; subtle after the shimmer settles a bit. I apply it with my fingertip, which is not very precise, but it works OK. Would not have touched this product if it was still in the genie bottle with wand applicator though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by PterodactylStyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a really good product, easy to blend, glides onto the skin and REALLY packs some serious lasting power onto your Eyeshadow. It's a brilliant investment because you get to use less Eyeshadow, take less time, etc. and the colour is very flattering. I used this in the Trial-Size with the wand and really like this more than MAC Paints which are VERY drying in comparison and much much harder to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by AudgePodgeBup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Urban Decay primer potions. I own Sin, Greed, and original. I find they all work equally well. The trick to not getting creasing is so put the SMALLEST amount of this stuff on. Like one tiny swipe and then quickly blend it in. If you use a lot of this as your primer, of course you'll get creasing.

I don't use this as just a shadow. The way I use it you can barely even see the color. That is how little product you need. I suppose maybe someday I could try using this as a shadow. Isn't it the same color as Sin in the Naked Palette? I don't own it YET but I will someday! :)

I have all travel sizes of the primer potions and they're all in the old packaging. I don't mind the old packaging. In fact, I love how it has an applicator and can be applied easily. However, I do know that TONS of product gets stuck in the bottles. Have you guys seen the YouTube videos on how to de-pot a potion? Wow! So, with that being said, when it comes around to de-potting my potions, I'm sure it will be more of an adventure. :) And, since I buy so much Urban Decay stuff, I don't think I'll ever run out of primer potion. I'll give them away as gifts!

I love this stuff and paired with a small layer of MAC Paint Pots over these my shadows stay perfect from morning til it's time to take off my makeup. (8am-11pm). It's truly a miracle!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by xxybebo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

i never had an eye primer so i wanted to try the original UDPP because Iv heard so many great reviews on it but sephora ran out of it so i got the sin primer potion instead hoping it wouldnt crease and just add some shimmer metallic glow underneath my eyeshadow i put on ..although I really like the color and shimmer it gives... it creased on me after like 2 hours of having it on sadly..so i probably wont be buying it again..but it does make a good brow bone highlighter :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This is my favorite primer potion! It works just as good as the regular and I love the color and the little frost to it. I love how my shadow looks with this applied. Definatly a favorite of mine. I have even worn it alone before when I was in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I use this either on its own or as base. it gives a nice glow/shimmer and even suitable for daytime. One thing i found is that its difficult to blend e/s once this is used as the base. the normal UD primer is not like this but somehow this is somehow more dry.But i still like it. I have mine in the new packaging, the squeeze tube, which i prefer rather than the old packaging.overall i like it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by girrl65

Meh. This is far too shimmery and metallic to use as a shadow base. Maybe on it's own as a paint pot sort of thing, but not to layer shadows over it. It just doesn't look good at all! The priming part of this did a great job, but I could seriously do without the color and shimmer. I'll be sticking to the original and Eden primers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product...I'm 40 so I didn't want something too too shimmery and teenage looking and I found it....it's got this soft pink glow ( I don't even call it shimmer, cause there's no glitterly look to it)...I'm pretty pale in the winter/fall months and this adds just enough color to make my green eyes POP! I've worn it the last two days with nothing over it....and gotten SOOO many compliments...I will definitely be re-purchasing!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I prefer the original Primer Potion to this one. Sin is a little greasy looking and too shimmery for my taste. Kind of reminds me of MAC Stilife paint, or LM metallic eye colour in platinum, but sheerer.