April 21, 2014 | 1306 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mmcmsp

I love this foundation so much, it is the best foundation I've ever tried. I have in peach (I'm nw20) and it gives me the perfect face, last all day and it seems to get more and more beautiful as the hours go, I don't know why.... Foundation is something that I only apply with my hand and this foundation is the kind of product that works like that because it is like it goes into your skin really doesnt look you are wearing foundation at all because it blends beautifully. I have dry skin and I didn't use to powder it but recently I bought the Diorskin Nude Fresh Glow and sometimes I just go over with a little of this in a big fluffy brush (that is so wonderful also) and powder my face. It gives me a silk skin like nothing else. I also use the Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer with this foundation, it works very well. I love Dior Nude products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by ElectricBlack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is extremely expensive. My sister wears it in Shade 031 and I wasn't too keen about it until I gave her foundation a try. She's a few shades too light for me but the foundation worked so well that it even blended well on my face.

Im Asian, NC42 with MAC and since 031 has a yellow undertone, it worked well on me and left this TRULY DEWY finish and gave me a natural glow (which am usually skeptic about when products claim that).

I have combo skin, very oily t-zone and dry cheeks and usually avoid hydrating products LOL, but I was bored so I did give Dior a try.

Its light but far from watery, applies great-a good medium coverage (i dont have bad skin but I have some features that I want to minimize and it did the job).

People say it tends to oxidize but I guess me and my sis are lucky enough to not go through that. The moment I applied it on my skin you can really tell the difference between MAC, Clinique, and even MUFE. It just feels luxurious and feels very light on my skin.

--Only downfall is that it's soooo expensive, but my sis is on her 2nd bottle and I might go to Sephora today to get myself matched and buy me another MUFE Mat Velvet+

**All in all, its worth the money and Ill be willing to shell out the dough for its quality

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by rma19

The first time I used it, I thought that this was THE foundation. However, I noticed later that it looked a bit orangy on me after thr 5th hour... It does cover more than what i expected, though.
I still like the fact that ir looks sheer and natural, but i also hate this foundation because of the oxydation process. It makes my skin looks quite unnatural later.If you're thinking about buying this, test it first in a summer day... or buy a couple tones lighter than your skin, because 15 minutes later the color changes - and may even get darker after that.
I wouldn't buy this again and I do not recommend it for oily skin - it looks quite shiny after 3 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by vanilladiva45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first foundation I have ever loved, and perhaps my HG. I hate my skin and have tried many foundations, but have mostly stuck with this one for the last year. I wear shade 21 Linen, and apply either with my fingers, or with the Sephora Airbrush. With or without primer, this foundation wears incredibly well and really looks flawless. I'd say the coverage is medium to full, and I'm able to cover redness/ spots with very little product. I love that it sinks in and melts into my skin. This is one of the only foundations that does not get oily or shiny on me. I just have to moisturize regularly, as it can sometimes highlight dry areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

SOOOOOOOOOOO worth the $$$ =) When my skin is dry this makes me look so glowy & healthy but even when my skin is combo this looks absolutely breath taking, so natural lokking but definitely has enough coverage to cover my redness & any dark spots! I only need a lil & I look damn good lol =) I use to apply this with my fingers but now use a brush like F84 or ELF flat top & it blends it in well! I have literally tried every foundation out there & this is one of my faves!!! Next I wanna try the Diorskin Nude Hydrating Concealer =)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by annam2505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a bit on the fence about this product, here are my thoughts:

The colourselection is poor for fair skinned girls like myself. Yes, I did get this in the spring and at first it seemed decent, but now I can see that the 020 is extremely orange and way to dark for my skin. For reference, I am somewhere around NW15 in Mac foundations. Also, this turn darker after about 15 minutes, which is a bit of a consern.

However, this layers fine, and looks good on the skin. It is a huge plus that this foundation does not look chalky or dry, ever. Unfortunatly, I get quickly oily with this, at least in the summer. In the wintertime, as in now- when I can not use it because of the colour- it works better, but still not great. I think this would be better for dry skin. Do mind that the finish is sort of matte, it is supposed to turn to powder, but this effect does NOT last.

The price is insane, and I would not repurchase. Still, not a terrible product. Just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by boz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After spending years trying to find a foundation i like, i finally stumbled across this! This foundation is simply amazing! I have combination skin that is often prone to acne.. This foundation is light weight ( literally feels like your not wearing foundation at all .. very similar to a tinted moisteriser but it does cover well!!!! and best of all looks natural! I have tried many foundations from drugstore brands to MAC etc and i have never been happy with any of them .. most make up enhanced the bad parts of my skin by looking cakey/oily and feeling very think even if i use the tiniest bit of foundation. It is pricey but i find it lasts longer than most foundations! I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a foundation that is natural looking, light weight with good coverage! BEST BEST BEST!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

I have Dior skin nude natural glow not sure if is it the same. This is also what I m searching for it s mixed from lancome teint miracle(glow but less covered than dior skin) with dior skin forever( good covered but not glow) so this is like in the middle from those I have. Oil control and suite for my skin type not freaky even dry skin in some area love love love it. I can say it s on of the best for winter or cold weather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have very dry skin, especially in the winter and I found this to not be drying or too greasy.

So I don't know anyone with dry skin who doesn't use a moisturizer under their foundation, but if you don't and that is the reason you don't like this, might I suggest investing in a good moisturizer before you blame the make up. I use a daily moisturizer under this and I have never seen flaking or anything else strange.

This make up does "dry" as in it doesn't stay greasy on the skin but it might give a slight dewy appearance, but I always follow up with a little setting powder. You don't have to though, if you like the dewy look.

It doesn't flake, oxidize or break me out. It doesn't really have any bad qualities that I can think of actually. For me, maybe it is a little too much coverage as I have nice skin and don't really need that much. Other than that I think it is a great foundation and just purchased my second bottle of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i wore this to my friends bday, 2 ppl complemented me while i was wearing it. You know a foundation looks good on you when ppl literally complement you on it. It is pricey & has great packaging. It smells like roses. It is a dupe for lancome teint miracle. It even has the same smell. Great for dry skin since it leaves a dewy skin texture. It would be great as a winter foundation not summer otherwise it would leave you an oil slick. It is also long wearing.