October 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the formula it's medium coverage, lasts all day. the shade I have right now is to dark since i don't have a tan. I need to buy a lighter shade or get some sun. works well over the fix and perfect primer or the primer from avon.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by girlfromtahiti

-I was using MAC Studiofix powder plus foundation(nc30) but I have switched to Rimmel Stay Matte + skinpure complex. I prefer this over the MAC foundation because this Rimmel foundation is oil-free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, fragrance free and paraben free. I am careful & particular about the skincare/make-up that I use- I try to go with natural ingr. as much as possible.
-This foundation covered up the redness around my cheeks & it controlled the shine around my T-zone...I used a tic tac-sized amount with a foundation brush and sometimes with my fingers
-I have tried many other drugstore and high-end brands and this by far is my new favorite.
-only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF

**I am removing a lippie because turns out it makes my cheeks dry.**

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by LoLo13

I was actually surprised i like this. after reading the reviews i thought i would put it up for swap as soon as it arrived, but i actually like this. I will say, there is no coverage in terms of redness and pimples, but it does leave a nice, glowy finish. I use this with mineral powder on top to add coverage. I like this but i would never buy it at full price, i got this for $3.50 at Ulta.com

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by xxchinadoll

I absolutely hate the packaging. A lot of the product squirted out as soon as I opened it. I tried opening it with the cap facing the top as well but the product continued oozing out. The foundation itself has a pretty good coverage however it's a little TOO yellow even for me and I have yellow undertones (I got it in 101 Porcelain). It stays matte....for about an hour. Not going to buy this again...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by halleystars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have oily skin, so I wanted to try this out. However, it basically has no coverage. I got it in Ivory, which is either an exact match to my skin tone or it is just so sheer I cannot see it. If I don't blend it in enough, it can get kind of orange-y in places. This is definitely not mattifying. I get shiny after a couple hours as usual. However, I really like the packaging, because it is not messy at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by poppyfantastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The lightest shade they have was too dark and orange for me, they really have to start making lighter shades with realistic tones, I mean who has orange skin? The coverage was cakey and settled into pores, it also felt horrible on the skin. It was a total waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

this foundation is not for ppl w/ oily skin. theres no matte involved in this what so ever. nothing but shine and oil all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by lakegin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like a previous reviewer, I use MUFE Stay Matte and it is my HG foundation. But for the price I don't want to use it on a daily basis. I picked up this product and have been pleased with the results. It keeps shine down and provides good coverage. I apply with a very light hand, as it can easily make me look a little bit orange, like others have said. As long as I do a light application and skip my bronzer and go straight to my MUFE HD powder I am fine. I still prefer MUFE Stay Matte for nights out and times I know I will be photographed, but this is good for everyday work environment.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by fashionguru14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this foundation for a surprisingly long time before noticing it totally sucked! I believe I was the second lightest shade called porcelain. I am fair and it made me look orange after having it on for about 20 minutes and settling onto my skin. It also, does not help if you have visible pores, if anything it accentuated them! And it says it minimizes them?! Its about medium coverage, I'd say. It didn't break me out so that's good but I haven't ever from a foundation. I just feel like its bad for my skin though..idk why. Now I'm using Clinique Superbalanced and I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by zahnpasta99

I bought this at Walgreen's for under $7. I have been using Tarte smooth operator, but it does not control the oily shine. I have only used this fdn twice, but so far I am very impressed. I am very fair and bought the lightest shade ivory, I think it could be a tad lighter for us pale girls, but it blends OK. I have had only minimal oily shine and my skin looks fresh. The coverage is kind of sheer, but I layered it where I needed more coverage and finished with mayb dream matte powder. It is worth a shot, as long as it doesn't break me out i will buy again!!
Edit: no problems with the fdn, but it I noticed it is kinda orange on me. I still wear it I just really blend and it is good for work.