December 21, 2014 | 874 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by alizo

Great product. It comes off easily, never smudges or flakes and holds my curl well. Great length, but not much volume. Hey, I'm willing to make the sacrifice. Looks natural (on me anyway) and the primer is super conditioning. My lashes don't get damaged by this product like they do with a conventional mascara. Its a damn good product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Im fine with this mascara. it lengthens well and make my lashes look really long. But the one thing i really hate and find annoying about this one, is removing it. They say that this mascara slides off easily in these lil tube things. No they dont. the "tubes" like get stuck and tangled in your lashes your literally spend about 10 mins pulling these tiny tubes off your lashes. And once you think you have em all, you still dont. like id wash this off at night and the next morning id find myself still pulling off lil tubes that i missed. Is very annoying so thats why i wont buy this again. and i hear the waterproof kind is even worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by novalee7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

L'Oreal TEST ON ANIMALS! Please do not buy their products. It may say "final product not tested on animals" But they still test the ingredients! :(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by lemonjump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

kind of luv it, 'cause i found that it can make my lashes grow longer! I'm only using the white side which I think it's a kind of conditioner. I'm going to buy the blue one next time!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by tokyorosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ugh, no. True, this did come off very easily with warm water. And it consistently brought a few lashes off with it. I can't afford to lose three eyelashes a day, so I quit after a few days. Tossed $8 into the garbage when I tossed this junk. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with felgij about this product and what else can I say that she already hasn't.I can actually watch my eyelashes getting longer when I apply the mascara side after primming them first.Must be the wax in the formula or something.I also get lots of compliments when I wear this.I will definetly repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the tube mascara technology & this is my go-to mascara. I love that I can wear this & it doesn't smear, flake, melt or run down my face. I can sleep with it on & I won't have raccoon eyes in the morning. :)
I like the white base that goes on first to prime every millimeter of lash available & add some extra length. The black top coat goes on smoothly & easily after the primer. I don't have clumpy lashes, they don't stick together & if they do while I am applying the mascara, it's easy to separate them with the wand (no separate lash comb needed as with some other thick clumpy mascaras). Love the length I get with this product & have gone back to it several times (I have other mascaras that I occasionally use). This is the one I depend on the most. It's very clean.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never tried a 'tube technology' type mascara so when L'Oreal was BOGOF at Ulta I decided to give this a try. For reference I have pin straight lashes. I always go for waterproof due to constant eye touching wearing contacts, plus it holds curls.

This mascara gave me length and was easy to wash off with damp cloth which is why I gave it 2 lippies. I did one eye at a time as instructed. While both the base and mascara dried my lashes started drooping down :( My lashes were no longer pin straight they were straight down! Not only did it uncurl my lashes, it was clumpy! I had a hard time separating my lashes and I can hear a 'crunch' effect when I tried. When I did see fall out on my face trying to separate them, I noticed lashes were bare and uncoated... sigh. I even recurled my lashes and it made my lashes look like 4 sections of clumpiness. One of the worse mascaras I've tried yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by snickersaw943

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Incredible!!! Looks like false lashes! Separates, lenghtens, no clumps!! Easy to remove, just amazing, my new favorite!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by pammd2004

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my 4th day (of 5) wearing this mascara. broke down and went backt o old faithful yesterday. i say i will buy it again...and i probably would, still not 100% sure. i like it okay. the best thing about it to me is that it doesnt really get too gloppy on my lashes. i do still have to work at it to get any fullness. Length is great, but fullness is kind of lacking. The removal isnt great. granted as stated by a lot of people it does come off with water only, but seems like it takes work. i do not use waterproof mascara for that reason - if removal is very difficult it freaks me out! makes me have kind of a panic attack! LOL. it comes off, but just not quick and tidy enough for me.