December 22, 2014 | 1807 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

OMG I found it, my favorite bronzer. I have trouble being that I am cool toned and fair. everything looks orange or yellow or some weird color. This is very natural. I am dying to try the Milk Chocolate one now. This is a very cool toned bronzer, about medium color to dark. I use a light hand with it. This stuff will last me forever because it is so pigmented. No shimmer here either, WIN!!!

Packaging is so freaking cute and the smell of chocolate in the bronzer is ohhh so nice!!! LOVE Too Faced now!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by aneena

This bronzer is perfect! It doesn't give your face an orange undertone, it is great for contouring! It is also very pigmented, so this last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Georgia13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect bronzer for contouring or a touch of color without sparkle. It is very soft & matte, no shimmer. It you want the dewy look, this is not the bronzer to use. The scent is scrumptious! Actually smells like chocolate. Will buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by tiffchan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Doesnt look cakey. It gives a natural look in the winter as well. I prefer this one over the milk soleil, i find that one a bit too light. Definitely will stick with this! Most importantly, no breakouts or acnes using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

MA stopped my review halfway and wouldn't let me edit. -.- ANYWAYS I'm a SUCKER for scents and so on top of the gorgeous quality of this, the smell is an added bonus. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by cupcakevendela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i absolutely love this product, it's a nice matte bronzer that's not to orange. it's perfect for contouring and it stays on all day what more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by haulmeJolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer, especially for contouring. I don't buy most higher-end bronzers because I feel like I could find a similar product for much cheaper, but the scent and the ingredients are what make this unique for me. Because of my acne prone skin, there are a lot of products I can't put on my face, but this works for me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! I bought it purely off the back of online reviews, a bit risky but it worked in my favour. Firstly it smells amazing and the gold packaging is very chic. I also love the mirror. The pigmentation is fantastic and the colour is long wearing. I love to use this as a contour and to add some warmth to me skin. Definitely expensive, but I'm sure it'll last forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I actually lucked out and when buying the too faced 2013 holiday pallet and a small try it set. I ended up with two of these in the darker formula. This is a great way to try this product before you buy the $$$ item.

I am a pretty big fan of both the wet and wild bronzers and NYC's sunny bronzer. I didn't get the milk Chocolate formula I was a little itmidated turned out a little light hand and a fuffly brush and this went on so smooth and beautiful. I Couture my cheek hollows hairline and chin with this and was VERY happy with the result.

Because this is a matte product I probably will continue to just use this as a conture and will use my wet and wild and NYC Sunny as bronzers. But it's a definite higher end do that will give you a beautiful conture. Oh and did I mention the smell??? If you love chocolate you can give yourself a smell fix while you are making up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! The color is nice and isn't orange. Plus it smells delicious!! Its very nice for contouring but I could use it to add some color to my face too. It's a bit on the expensive side but it does last a long time because it's so pigmented a little goes a long way. I'd recommend if you're on the fair/med side and are looking for a nice bronzer.