November 26, 2014 | 1711 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I dont really have pink ish undertones and I don't like NW shades because they tend to look super pink on me.

This one for some reason is ok, and I swatched an NC and they are super yellow.

I guess thats why they matched me to an NW, but idk why I still want to try an NW on my whole face, as for the foundation itself, its pretty good, the only thing I dont like is that it settles into my laugh lines, I laugh ALOT!,

Still I want my little lines to go away!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by WanderLustShally

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used Mac Studio Sculpt foundation for about year based solely on the amount of coverage this product provides. It is definitely full coverage and a little product goes a long way. Though it provided a good amount of coverage it did not provide much else. The colors have an orange-ish tint, the foundation was either too oily or when set with powder too dull, this foundation rubs off on everything which is incredibly gross, it does not last more than a couple of hours without separating, and worst of all it created lines from my facial expressions. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation without all these side effects I recommend trying Kat Von D lock-it foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Allthatglittersssx

I actually do like this foundation. It can be a little hard to work with bc if you don't blend fast it will dry. I feel like the best way to apply it is with a stippling brush or the beauty blender semi wet. The coverage is good and is buildable. This foundation if used correctly will give you that airbrush finish!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent foundation, however, nothing particularly special. I like how the coverage is build-able, and the finish is a nice, semi matte finish without being too dry. I mix mine with strobe liquid before buffing it into my skin to give it a more luminous finish. I have very oily skin and this doesn't turn me into a greasy monster, doesn't rub off and lasts all day. I wish it came with a pump though. I will gladly finish this, not sure if I will repurchase, (I have never repurchased a foundation before... always searching for the perfect one). I would not call this HG material but it's been working nicely for me and has lasted a long time, as it is very thick and I don't need to use much of it. I do find the sunscreen to be a little bit pointless, as it doesn't offer UVA protection, since it's only an SPF, but it is better than nothing I suppose. I am an NC30 and this matches my skin perfectly. You do have to be a bit careful with application though, if it's not blended in properly it will be very obvious, doesn't apply with finger tips very well, so I always use a brush and mix it with strobe liquid to tone it down and brighten it up a bit. I normally apply it with my beautyblender or with a MAC 187.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

This was a bit tough to review, initially. When I first tried it, it looked yellow, but I realized I was color-matched incorrectly by the SA. I would suggest a person get matched by two different SA's to be sure. I have somewhat dry skin during certain seasons but use a primer/moisturizer under this. It has good coverage but I still need a concealer for some redness. It lasts all day and stays glowy but does not get oily on me. I really like this stuff; I would definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bad all around for me. The texture is goopy. When I squeeze the makeup out. It's watery and clumpy. I shake the tube before I use use the foundation. To no avail. I was recommend to get NC55 from MAC makeup artist. It looked good in the store. I finally used it. I usually wear YSL or MUF. This formula made my skin look ashy, and caky. Also, it's showed my laugh line. I didn't feel I looked my best. Neither did my skin look flawless like the other foundations I used. I will see if I can return it. If not, I will upcycle when I have 5 more empty make up cases. I am going back to YSL or MUF. Boo to this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Lhicksbeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing coverage, completely build able for desired coverage and color. Covers any and all imperfections. Con: can look noticeable and heavy on skin if not applied the right way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This foundation is awesome!! I have very dry skin and it's hard for me to wear foundation in the winter because it emphasizes the flakes/dry spots. This is one of the only foundations I've ever used (besides my HG Matchmaster) that doesn't make my dryness look worse. I usually pick natural coverage but decided to try this anyway since it's recommended for dry skin. It's medium to full coverage without looking cakey or unnatural. It covers up my rosacea redness and makes my skin look unbelievably even. I've tried a damp sponge and a foundation brush to apply, much prefer the brush. NC15 is a great match (Estee Lauder Invisible 1N1, Bobbi Brown Warm Ivory). Try this if you're dry and/or sensitive, great for covering rosacea.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by natmc13

I have used MAC Mineralize and currently use MAC Studio Fix. I uses this Studio Sculpt for a more heavy/full coverage. It is too heavy for me to wear of a day so i recommend this as a night/going out foundation.x

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Lois_k

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: Great coverage, rarely if ever need concealer, if you use a light hand it's beautiful.

Cons: completely disagrees with my skin. I spent all last week in heavy theatrical makeup and had no problem whatsoever. I used this one day and my face broke out terribly. This is not the first time that it's happened, but each time I hope that it will work for me. I recommend that people try it, because if it works with your skins it's great. Sadly...I am giving up. I will either be giving this away or just throwing it away. (or squeezing it out and doing a back 2 mac)