December 28, 2014 | 2021 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jahnc

This is THE product. That one product that's a must-have. It's beauty sleep in a tube. Fantastic coverage. Very little product required. And goes on forever

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by gottsteph

I was hoping to really like this but I hate how it transferred! :( it gives a nice coverage and nice satin finish tho ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER TRIED!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by dmj211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this foundation 3-4 times. Each tube lasts me about 10 months, and I wear it everyday! I can justify spending $45 on this because of the time span, and how much ive spent on other foundations; never finishing them, before this. I am NC15, the lightest colour MAC has. Because this product lasts so long I don't switch to a darker shade in the summer, i just use bronzer. The tube it comes in is decent. its sanitary unlike a pot, and you can take out as much product as you want as opposed to a pump.

I've found Studio Sculpt has its pros and cons.

PROS: I like the coverage alot. its not too full, and not too light. I have freckles, and you can still see them a little, which is a good thing to me. it makes my skin look flawless, and MAC is the only brand that has the perfect shade for me. All drugstore foundations ive tried are WAY off tone for fair skinned girls.

CONS: In the summer my skins moisturised and a bit oily, so it has a tendency to slip off after half a day. In the winter my skin is dry, so it sticks to unexfoliated patches.. The easy fixes to these things are just to use an oil control face wash and use a scrub!

So far this is my HG foundation, unless i find a different one from MAC i like.
I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I dont really have pink ish undertones and I don't like NW shades because they tend to look super pink on me.

This one for some reason is ok, and I swatched an NC and they are super yellow.

I guess thats why they matched me to an NW, but idk why I still want to try an NW on my whole face, as for the foundation itself, its pretty good, the only thing I dont like is that it settles into my laugh lines, I laugh ALOT!,

Still I want my little lines to go away!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by WanderLustShally

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used Mac Studio Sculpt foundation for about year based solely on the amount of coverage this product provides. It is definitely full coverage and a little product goes a long way. Though it provided a good amount of coverage it did not provide much else. The colors have an orange-ish tint, the foundation was either too oily or when set with powder too dull, this foundation rubs off on everything which is incredibly gross, it does not last more than a couple of hours without separating, and worst of all it created lines from my facial expressions. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation without all these side effects I recommend trying Kat Von D lock-it foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Allthatglittersssx

I actually do like this foundation. It can be a little hard to work with bc if you don't blend fast it will dry. I feel like the best way to apply it is with a stippling brush or the beauty blender semi wet. The coverage is good and is buildable. This foundation if used correctly will give you that airbrush finish!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent foundation, however, nothing particularly special. I like how the coverage is build-able, and the finish is a nice, semi matte finish without being too dry. I mix mine with strobe liquid before buffing it into my skin to give it a more luminous finish. I have very oily skin and this doesn't turn me into a greasy monster, doesn't rub off and lasts all day. I wish it came with a pump though. I will gladly finish this, not sure if I will repurchase, (I have never repurchased a foundation before... always searching for the perfect one). I would not call this HG material but it's been working nicely for me and has lasted a long time, as it is very thick and I don't need to use much of it. I do find the sunscreen to be a little bit pointless, as it doesn't offer UVA protection, since it's only an SPF, but it is better than nothing I suppose. I am an NC30 and this matches my skin perfectly. You do have to be a bit careful with application though, if it's not blended in properly it will be very obvious, doesn't apply with finger tips very well, so I always use a brush and mix it with strobe liquid to tone it down and brighten it up a bit. I normally apply it with my beautyblender or with a MAC 187.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

This was a bit tough to review, initially. When I first tried it, it looked yellow, but I realized I was color-matched incorrectly by the SA. I would suggest a person get matched by two different SA's to be sure. I have somewhat dry skin during certain seasons but use a primer/moisturizer under this. It has good coverage but I still need a concealer for some redness. It lasts all day and stays glowy but does not get oily on me. I really like this stuff; I would definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bad all around for me. The texture is goopy. When I squeeze the makeup out. It's watery and clumpy. I shake the tube before I use use the foundation. To no avail. I was recommend to get NC55 from MAC makeup artist. It looked good in the store. I finally used it. I usually wear YSL or MUF. This formula made my skin look ashy, and caky. Also, it's showed my laugh line. I didn't feel I looked my best. Neither did my skin look flawless like the other foundations I used. I will see if I can return it. If not, I will upcycle when I have 5 more empty make up cases. I am going back to YSL or MUF. Boo to this foundation.