July 31, 2014 | 1718 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Fajeryousif

I bought this foundation thinking I might not really like it, and i was very wrong. What I love about this foundation is that it gives a very flawless medium coverage natural and the colour matches me perfectly. Moreover, it feels good on the skin and doesn't look cakey. It also has a pump which makes the packaging perfect. However, there are a couple of problems. After wearing it for 4+ hours, my face starts to get oily specially in the T-zone even though I have a failry dry skin. Moreover, it sticks to the dry patches I have around my nose which I really hate.

Overall, I would say that I'm very pleased with this foundation and even though it has a couple of cons, I find that every foundation out there have the same cons and so its okay!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by stylestar143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this foundation the other day and I already love it! I bought this at target for 8 dollars, my friend and I both purchased this foundation. I've finally found a foundation that works great and I actually want to repurchase. The shade i bought (light 01 porcelain ivory) was a shade to light but if you apply a bit less and apply some bronzer it looks fine! It looks absolutely flawless and I got several comments on how flawless it looks! I don't need too much coverage but I do have mild acne scars here and there and some discoloration. I have dry skin and for me it gave a semi-matte finish. It's medium-full coverage, you still might need some concealer but it has amazing coverage. I find that it looks better as it sets in and drys after set with concealer and powder. It looks like the texture of pudding and it goes on feeling like a tinted moisturizer but has great coverage! It literally lasts forever for me! I wore this from about 11 am till 3 am (16 hours!) and by that time it was still great coverage and only a bit shiny! Would definitely reccomend this to anyone! So underhyped but so amazing! xoxo

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by ahura1

I have tried many, many foundations and I received the most complements when I wear this particular one. People comment that my skin looks poreless and I have large pores. I did not even use a primer with this which is amazing. The colors are really nice as well. I have light olive skin so finding a shade can be difficult. Overall, this is a great foundation that did not make my skin break out.

Update:I had to change my rating on for this foundation. I am not sure if the formula changed or my skin changed or both but the color of this foundation started to orangish after 3 hrs. It also looked cakey so I returned it. I was really hoping that this one would work.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by RedWingKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried so many different foundations over the years, and for the price range, (£8.00 to £15.00,) this falls in to, it has to be the best so far, for me anyway. It provides really good coverage, reduces redness, and it's a good foundation to build coverage with. It also evens out my skin tone, which seems to be a mix of both yellow and pink! :| I also have a really dry nose, and this does a fairly decent job of hydrating the skin in that area. Overall, really good foundation that I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to over £15.00.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by GabriellaC

I switched to this foundation after hating my fit me foundation by maybelline also. My old makeup was too runny and came off quite quickly. This makeup lasts all day usually as long as you set it with a powder. This foundation even makes my scars, some deep and others just discolorations, Invisible! The pump is a huge plus, so don't over use! Love this stuff and I recommend it to people with my skin type and scars and discolorations !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by monicadaleo29

overall is a good foundation for price

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by amberrrluvsu

I absolutley love love love this foundation so much. I loved the coverage the way it felt on my skin and how matte I was kept through out the day but sadly this foundation did break me out although I do not have very acne prone skin

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

This was my first foundation I ever used and is still one of my staples.
This really is airbrush foundation, it is a gorgeous consistently its quite a thick liquid, it smooths on effortlessly, it is about a medium coverage. It doesn't get in laugh lines, or cake up. It is a matte finish also.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by wiiwi495

I love this stuff! It gives me perfect, smooth skin, with decent coverage. I set it with my revlon nearly naked pressed powder and my skin looks amazing! I love the packaging and how you twist the pump to lock it. Definitely recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off this foundation is a beautiful coverage foundation. It gives your skin a glow without looking oily and it does have pretty decent coverage... The only thing that is my biggest issue is the color range. The lightest shade pulls a lot of beige and I have more of a yellow tone skin.. I really wish they could make lighter shades.