Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

3.3

Ingredients for MAYBELLINE DREAM LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION: Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 2/23/2014 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this foundation a while ago because it was cheap and I needed something quick at the time. In short, it is OK but definitely not something I would consider great. It doesn't seem to go well with oily or acne prone skin so I would steer clear if you are prone to pimples as it's quite oily. The colours are also seem to have an orange tinge to them, and the ivory shade isn't really very light. Although I do like the fact that it comes with a pump. Overall I think this product could be recommended for someone who is not acne-prone and is just starting out learning to put make up on (young teenagers). Definitely not a product for everyday use for myself. I also wouldn't recommend wearing this on a night out as the staying power was average.

on 2/12/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was disappointed with this product. The name makes it sound appealing a light a fluffy. But it made my face a oily mess! Not good for oily skin.

on 2/11/2014 9:01:00 PM

My friend has this and I was using it. I think it all depends on the packaging you get: I was in target with a friend and she tested it and as soon as she pushed down on the pump it all just shot out all over her. Her clothes we ruined with foundation. But my other friend who bought it has had it for a while and the pump hasn't acted up at all. The moral of that story: Aim it AWAY from you when pumping the product out. The coverage is great but it does go a bit powdery and comes off after about 5 or 6 hours of wearing it. I'm not in LOVE with it but my friend is and will not stop talking about it! I hope you found this remotely helpful!

on 2/7/2014 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I HATE the pump on this. I was just simply using a tester, and I pressed it softly and a GUSH of it squirted out. It splashed everywhere and it went on my WHITE shirt as well. This is the worst nightmare of a packaging.

The product is really bad as well as I try to blend it in on my hand... It looks dirty.

on 2/4/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First time I used this product it took about 4 hours to fall off my face (just with moisturizer). The next day I used a shine neutralizer and a primer, powder on my t zone, and blotted around 12 pm. It looked really good through out the day. I used it like that for about a week.. I don't think the foundation makes me break out but all the products I have to use do. I have oily skin. I don't think all that work for this foundation is really worth it. Makes my face looks white with flash photography. Light weight and probably better for dry skin (doesn't stick to my dry spots/scars). Won't repurchase but will probably use once in a while

on 2/1/2014 12:09:00 PM

I hate this product! I thought I would give it a try instead of my wnw coverall foundation and this made me super oily it just aweful I even put a primer under it and set it with a powder and I was still oily will never use again!

on 2/1/2014 11:27:00 AM

This is AMAZING! For the past 3 years, I've tried a whole lot of powder & liquid foundation from different expensive brands until I bought a bottle of this drugstore liquid mousse foundation on a whim. And I'm glad I did.

It's very light. So easy to apply on my face (I use my fingers with this). Not greasy at all. Great coverage. Truly lends an airbrush effect. Best of all, it does not oxidize on my acidic skin.

I hope Maybelline would have this available in the market forever... or at least until I find something better than this again. ☺

on 1/31/2014 1:25:00 AM

This made me an oil slick and definitely made me break out. Save your money on this awful orangey foundation that feels soooo heavy like you are wearing a ton of makeup.

on 1/5/2014 3:06:00 AM

Updated : In love with foundation , its not full coverage but this is a good everyday foundation . It does cover up redness on the face but not fully . This works really well my face can breath when I wear this and it gives me a nice natural look , this is a good foundation for girl/guy who want a nice natural look or for those who are just starting off with makeup :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love love love this . I love the way it feels on my skin , give me an air brush look . I had recently bought this because I wanted to try a different foundation so I got it at CVS and I got it in " Nude Beige " and that is light #3.5 I love how it feels when I apply it and it last really long with and without a face primer :)

on 1/1/2014 2:29:00 AM

I was all for it until today. I had only worn it atleast twice and the thrd time something went terribly wrong. My face broke out in tiny red bumps. Other than this slght reaction its a good foundation and covers very well. Has a nice finish and has good coverage. If I hadn't broekn out in arash bump thing from oit then t would be A+ but right now I'm feeling C-