August 1, 2014 | 1848 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by AgeJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this blush as part of the 'powder wowza' set (A trio of Hoola, Bella Bamba and Coralista).
First off, my skin is dry, and my cheeks are quite dry aswell. I'm also really fair.

I really liked this at first, but over time it seems as though the lasting power of this blush has just gone down. I don't know why, but it seems like these days I apply it, and within four hours it's almost disappeared.

However, the colour of the blush is just so amazing. The pigmentation is just enough that if you're accidentally heavy handed, it won't really be a problem. It works so well with my skin tone, and the trio I bought was such good value that it almost completely overshadows my irritation over the lackluster lasting power.

I'm taking down points for the original packaging also, it's so boxy and bulky that travelling with it would just be frustrating and space-consuming.

I think you have to just make sure to apply this with a fairly dense brush and use a good primer to really get the most out of this product.

I did nominate 'yes' in repurchase because I would definitely repurchase the 'powder wowza' trio, however based on my current opinion of this blush specifically, I don't think I would repurchase, there are some really good drugstore dupes that would be more worthwhile.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Coralista is what I imagined Nars Orgasm would be. It's such a pretty peach with frosty finish it is absolutely gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by mariahzaharaaa

I first got this after getting disappointed with the Benetint hype among my peers. I loved its scent but found that the stain it produced looked quite fake on me and I hated that it stained my fingers after application. This product on the other hand is so much better. The packaging is not only cute, but safe (no spills on my make-up purse unlike the Benetint). The only downside is that the pretty illustration fades after a while but that doesn't really have anything to do with the main product. :P

Coralista gives me a subtle 'vacation-glow' that lasts throughout the day. At first I didn't quite like that it has a bit of shimmer but I guess that's what makes the glowy effect. It's quite hard to go overboard with this product as the brush ensures light application. Also, it smells great!

As with all Benefit products, it's quite pricey but you'll definitely get your money's worth.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by ivankaranka

This blush is my HG blush along with elf's candid coral. Coralista first of all has a delightful smell, fruity but not obnoxious. It is somewhat shimmery but not a lot that you can notice it right away. It gives me a glow because its not a blush that is un-natural it looks like i've been on vacation for 3 months. A little goes a long way and i've had it for about 2 months and love it. Some people may say its pricey but because it comes with so much and you don't need a lot it is worth the money. I wouldn't know how it looks on darker skin tones though, probably wouldn't be a perfect match.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Lcalise1129

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this blush so bad but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I am an NC30 at the moment while in the summer, I can go as dark as NC42. This blush barely showed up on my cheeks. There was no coral color pay off and instead I got a whole lot of shimmer/sheen. It was more like a highlight rather than a blush. However, this blush would be gorgeous on those with paler skin such as NC25 or lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by nlvpcohjmis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this blush except the price. However, the subtle yet long-lasting pigment makes it worth it -- goes on wonderfully, stays all day, and isn't overwhelming. Great for day-to-night looks as well. And, as always, their packaging design is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by mish0257

Love this blush and I am a blushaholic. Very pretty natrual finish. Just the right amount of color as I find many blushes are just too dark or look too clownish. It is difficult to put on too much. I think Benefit products are fun and of good quality. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the little Coral my world kit, which offered a sample size of the coralista blush since I wasn't sure I wanted to spend over $30 on a blush...As soon as I got home I tried it on my foundation-free face and the colour didnt show up, possibly because my skin is a bit uneven and can have red patches near the cheeks. However, once I put on foundation and applied the blush, it gave me a nice peachy, yet subtle glow. I thought the colour would've shown up a tad darker on me, but it was very subtle with a satiny finish. Although it doesnt have as much of a peachy 'pop' that I was expecting, I still like the glowy, peachy way it makes my cheeks look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by x0Sophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of BeneFit blushes. The quality is always perfect and the only thing that isn't the best is that the price is a little on the expensive side. But, it's worth it.
If you've tried Dandelion blush by BeneFit, it's just like that, meaning you can wear it anywhere/anytime and still have it look natural, except it's a coral color instead.
I highly recommend this blush for anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It is a blush that goes well with everything and is really universal. A lot less in-your-face then NARS Orgasm. Use it all the time.