L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

Be very careful with this product. At first I loooved it....and it worked extremely well, I went out and purchased every type and item in the line, told all of my girfriends about it,and used it for about a year. All of a sudden I noticed my normally silky hair becoming very dry, no matter how much I conditioned, etc....eventually it became like straw and very knotty. I finally realized after a painful few weeks that it was this shampoo and conditioner. I went back to Pantene, and in a few days time my hair started to recover. When I discussed this with my beautician, he said this is the reason he does not like sulfate free products because after a while of exclusive use it will strip the hair and make it very coarse and dry. I wish I would have discussed it with him sooner!!!

This is a lovely product. It smells good. I only need to shampoo once as the lather is remarkably ample and luscious (if I don't have a lot of product in my hair). I think that oil or silicone based products reduce the sudsing (maybe a chemist can help me out here). I have thin long hair and this shampoo is better than the standard drug store brands as it doesn't weigh it down and it doesn't dry out my scalp. My scalp gets dry, flaky and irritated when coated with some products. I don't have that problem with this. I typically use Davines NouNou shampoo and conditioner. I don't really care for the Davines shampoo and tried this instead. This is a good basic shampoo and the price is outstanding.

I bought this in "moisturizing" rather than "volumizing" or another type because I dye my hair and thought that that was drying out my hair. Well, this shampoo did a good job at lathering/cleaning and didn't strip my color. BUT since apparently I did not need the extra conditioning properties, my hair would be a massive grease ball 48 hours later. I usually can go 3 or 4 days without washing my hair under normal circumstances. I gave this and the matching conditioner to my mother to use and bought the "volumizing" instead, which works out better for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm 51 years old; have used products ranging from Suave to Kerastase. This is the first time I have ever thrown away a Shampoo product. It was OK the first couple of days; then my hair became dry, frizzy and unmanageable. I didn't even want to "use it up" on those days when you're not leaving the house!! Normally, I would give it away, but I couldn't do that to a friend. Absolutely horrible product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have used all sorts of color protecting shampoos and conditioners and after getting a sample of this I purchased it and have just bought more, which is rare for me.
I have tried Aveda Color Conserve, Bumble and Bumble, Matrix and Pureology and EverPure is by far the best of the numerous kinds I have tried.
The smell is fresh, similar to an Aveda type scent.
My hair has a tendency to get greasy after just a day, but with the EverPure it doesn't happen.
When the tubes get to the end it is hard to get the last of the product out, I do wish it were in bottles rather than tubes.

As a naturally curly person, I am drawn to the sulphate free products to help prevent dryness in my hair. This shampoo satisfies those requirements. It lathers nicely, doesn't make my hair feel dry, and doesn't have a noticeable scent. My search for a sulphate free shampoo has ended here.

Searching and searching all my life I've finally found my shampoo! If only I knew that sulfate was the cause of all my hair problems I would've had nice hair years ago. I'll never buy a shampoo with sulfate again. Sulfate strips the hair of everything it needs. This shampoo is thick (not diluted) smells great, like mint, and leaves my hair soft, bright and clean without making it hard or break. Finally! Thank you L'Oreal!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this that lasted about 4 uses. It was rich and lathered well. It left my hair clean without being stripped. Loved the smell, hate the price. I feel it is out of my price range for single tube. I also like to use the corresponding conditioner with a shampoo but found it to be awful. I wrote a seperate review for that.

If it ever goes on a dramatic clearance/sale maybe I'll get it.

I loved that this was sulfate-free so it's good for hair, and it's been keeping my color from fading. What I didn't like is that it's so thick and you have to lather FOREVER to get it all over your hair. I loved the smell. It could be in a bigger sized container though. I don't think it was worth the money.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The shampoo was very thick and hard to spread around even with my hair very wet. Smell was OK. Seemed to clean ok just took way to long to spread around.