October 22, 2014 | 912 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by marnie7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a naturally curly person, I am drawn to the sulphate free products to help prevent dryness in my hair. This shampoo satisfies those requirements. It lathers nicely, doesn't make my hair feel dry, and doesn't have a noticeable scent. My search for a sulphate free shampoo has ended here.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by hybridalien

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Searching and searching all my life I've finally found my shampoo! If only I knew that sulfate was the cause of all my hair problems I would've had nice hair years ago. I'll never buy a shampoo with sulfate again. Sulfate strips the hair of everything it needs. This shampoo is thick (not diluted) smells great, like mint, and leaves my hair soft, bright and clean without making it hard or break. Finally! Thank you L'Oreal!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I got a sample of this that lasted about 4 uses. It was rich and lathered well. It left my hair clean without being stripped. Loved the smell, hate the price. I feel it is out of my price range for single tube. I also like to use the corresponding conditioner with a shampoo but found it to be awful. I wrote a seperate review for that.

If it ever goes on a dramatic clearance/sale maybe I'll get it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by lauren122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved that this was sulfate-free so it's good for hair, and it's been keeping my color from fading. What I didn't like is that it's so thick and you have to lather FOREVER to get it all over your hair. I loved the smell. It could be in a bigger sized container though. I don't think it was worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 8:06:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The shampoo was very thick and hard to spread around even with my hair very wet. Smell was OK. Seemed to clean ok just took way to long to spread around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think the EverPure line is great for the financially challenged color-conscious. Pretty much any "sulfate-free" shampoo is going to make your color last longer than even the regular so-called "color-safe" shampoos out there, so this really is worth checking out if you're concerned about your color fading or you want to save $ on your expensive shampoo. That said, no hair color's permanent, and you will still suffer some of the same draw backs that you can get with some of the other sulfate-free shampoos: it's difficult to work up a lather (i consider this a plus, but most people don't), and you can't expect to feel "squeaky" clean after you use this. I will admit, I occasionally alternate with a reg color safe shampoo to take care of any build-up, but I tend to do this with any shampoo, as it takes care of flakes. I used to use Pureology--which is pretty expensive compared to this stuff--but I see the same exact results, so even though I don't particularly favor the smell of EverPure I figure it's worth it because it's only $6 (and of course, I use a different conditioner).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2010 4:06:00 AM More reviews by WarmSocks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have over processed dyed blue & black hair that is straight and very frizzy.
While using this I notice the color doesn't fade as fast as it would if I used a normal shampoo, or even a few that I tried that were for colored hair. I didn't feel the 'normal squeaky' clean that I usually do, which is a good thing because it means that my hair is moisturized instead of stripped. It made my hair tame and un-frizzy, which is amazing. It smells pretty medicinal so I didn't buy the matching conditioner. Overall I think it is a pretty good shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by ahhhttack

I think shampoo is one of the most "your-mileage-may-vary" items, as everyone has different hair texture, hair issues, oil production, etc. For me however, this shampoo fits the bill quite nicely. I have thick, curly, dyed (red) hair that is definitely on the dry side. This shampoo does it's best to moisturize my hair and, when used in conjunction with the conditioner (and the mask, which I use once a week or so), does this job pretty well. It has replaced my Pureology hyrdating shampoo, and I've noticed no real difference (other than the 20 dollar price decrease) between the L'Oreal and the Pureology. I don't get any residue and it doesn't weigh down my hair, but again, I have thick hair so someone with thinner hair might have a different experience. The EverPure Moisture shampoo, conditioner, and mask are my haircare staples and I've repurchased multiple times. I love budget-friendly HG's!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by BrittJ

Big thumbs down for me! Planning to return this produt. Compared to shampoos like Dove Moisturizing Shampoo, this one really made my hair look not good at all. I bought it in anticipation that I'd soon be coloring my hair with a semi-permanent haircolor, and this was hyped to be a sulfate-free color care system product that won't strip haircolor. So I tried it before coloring my hair. I'm assuming you don't have to have color-treated hair for it to work well. At any rate, natural ingredients or not, I discovered that it DIDN'T (work well at all).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I dye my hair red which is, as many know, the hardest color to keep bright and rich. So I bought this to try to salvage the most of my dye jobs and while it may be good at keeping color, I feel like it doesn't do a good job of actually cleaning my hair. My hair still felt heavy and a little greasy afterward.
The nice part about it is that it lathers amazingly and smells great, and when i wash my hair frequently when i wear it curly it would work pretty well, but when i want my hair nice and clean for blow outs, I definately wouldn't use this. Its okay to have and I'll probably use it up but I will not be re purchasing.