Revlon Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

2.9

on 10/27/2011 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to buy this product, because i had heard so much about it. When i finally bought it, took it home and out it on, i was reaaaaally disappointed with the results. It made my lips look like i had been eating dust, and to top it off, it made them super dry too. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone :(

on 10/7/2011 7:26:00 AM

I had super high hopes for this product but it just didn't live up to my expectations. On the upside, it was quite cheap and I really like the packaging, but the product is a very matte nude with a slight pinky tint to it. On my lips, the colour looks almost orange and is very chalky. I tried it with gloss over the top but just couldn't make it work. Wouldn't recommend unless you have very moisturized lips and maybe more tanned skin than I do.

I love Revlon matte lipsticks but, this wasn't my color. I was told by many that this is the perfect nude for all skin tones but, it's not. If you are super pale..it's not a great color. I look feel creepy when I put this on and it washes out my pale skin even more...which isn't something I love.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've been on the lookout for the perfect nude for my caramel toned color. Picked this up at my store for about four dollars. Unfortunately this was drying and settled into the cracks in my lips and it was way to light for me. My lips looked like I put concealer on them or something. This would probably be better for lighter skin tones but I wouldn't recommend it for darker skin tones.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love love love love this color. Its the perfect nude. The only downfall is that it is a little drying at times, so before i put this on, i use a little EOS chapstick and apply. It works wonderfully!

on 9/20/2011 1:56:00 AM

I am shocked but I actually kinda liked this! This works well with a light pink sheer gloss on top to tone down the beigy-ness of this. And also I think it's essential to wipe a little off, doing this makes all the difference. I personally use MAC nude lip liner with this as well. Not quite Kim K. lips but this will have to do (;

on 9/13/2011 5:33:00 PM

Hate it. Regret buying. Looks horrible on my medium toned skin. Texture is drying, sets in every line imaginable.. My most hated purchaes to date.

on 9/7/2011 11:52:00 PM

concealer lips. enough said.

on 9/7/2011 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this lipstick, it just goes to show u that u can't always believe bad reviews! If you exfoliate your lips first, this will help tremendously with how this looks. I have a jar of a simple lip scrub I made at home using brown sugar and EVOO. You could use any kind of oil you have around. Except motor oil. Haha ok sorry. U could also use regular sugar if u don't have brown sugar, I just find brown sugar to be gentler. Anyway, this is also one of Lisa Eldridge's fav lippies, as she states in a couple of her videos.She uses it a lot on clients, and on herself...If it's good enough for Lisa E, it's good enough for me :) Like I said, make sure lips are well exfoliated before using and use a lip balm first. What I like to do is put on a thick coat of vasoline after exfoliating my lips, let it sit for a min or two, then wipe it off. Then apply Nude Attitude in a smooth even coat. You can layer it if u need to, just use thin coats. Don't press your lips together too much, that makes the application all uneven and crappy looking. I like the color of this when I'm looking for a truly nude lip with no brown, peach, or pink. Top with gloss if desired,(I often do).

on 9/7/2011 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm Asian, Mac nc25. This color was awful. Made me look dead. Way too pale & opaque. Even worse is the fact that it accentuated & settled into every line on my lip. Very drying.

Popular Lipsticks