July 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by mariajgutierrez0415

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love love this color. Its the perfect nude. The only downfall is that it is a little drying at times, so before i put this on, i use a little EOS chapstick and apply. It works wonderfully!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am shocked but I actually kinda liked this! This works well with a light pink sheer gloss on top to tone down the beigy-ness of this. And also I think it's essential to wipe a little off, doing this makes all the difference. I personally use MAC nude lip liner with this as well. Not quite Kim K. lips but this will have to do (;

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Sweetbre3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hate it. Regret buying. Looks horrible on my medium toned skin. Texture is drying, sets in every line imaginable.. My most hated purchaes to date.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by kushiez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

concealer lips. enough said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, it just goes to show u that u can't always believe bad reviews! If you exfoliate your lips first, this will help tremendously with how this looks. I have a jar of a simple lip scrub I made at home using brown sugar and EVOO. You could use any kind of oil you have around. Except motor oil. Haha ok sorry. U could also use regular sugar if u don't have brown sugar, I just find brown sugar to be gentler. Anyway, this is also one of Lisa Eldridge's fav lippies, as she states in a couple of her videos.She uses it a lot on clients, and on herself...If it's good enough for Lisa E, it's good enough for me :) Like I said, make sure lips are well exfoliated before using and use a lip balm first. What I like to do is put on a thick coat of vasoline after exfoliating my lips, let it sit for a min or two, then wipe it off. Then apply Nude Attitude in a smooth even coat. You can layer it if u need to, just use thin coats. Don't press your lips together too much, that makes the application all uneven and crappy looking. I like the color of this when I'm looking for a truly nude lip with no brown, peach, or pink. Top with gloss if desired,(I often do).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm Asian, Mac nc25. This color was awful. Made me look dead. Way too pale & opaque. Even worse is the fact that it accentuated & settled into every line on my lip. Very drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mcglynnsrock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone thinks it drys out and drys up into your fine lines, well use your brains and common sense people! I have a system before applying my Revlon Nude Attiitude, and it make it last for hours beautifully!!!!!!!!

1st: I apply a hefty amount of Nivea chapstick in 'A Pearly Kiss of Shimmer' (But most chapsticks and lip moisturizers will do just fiiiine. just try to apply it this way.) Swipe the Chapstick side to side until you feel like all your fine lines are filled in)

2nd: I take my Revlon Lipstick and DAB it on (i can't stress this enough. if you swipe it across your lips, it completely defeats the purpose of all the lip balms. But When apply the Nivea Chapstick, But make sure you do Swipe it across so that it fills up all your lip wrinkles to make a nice base for the lipstick) Okay so DAB on your nude Revlon lipstick, all over your lips several times until you are satisfied with the color.

3rd. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT do the 'mmmmm' thing and rub your lips together EVERRR! even if its chapstick just NEVER do it. It makes everything inconsistent and a big gloopy mess. Okay so now take a lip gloss, (really any lip gloss will do, just try to go for the ones in the squeeze tube and not the one with the wand. If u accidentally apply too much pressure using the wand everything is screwed up. I'd go for a clear lipgloss or a nude one. And yes, there's a difference.)

OKAY!!!! Now i made this all seem a lot more complicated than it really is! hahah once you get the hang of it, it'll take like 3 minutes at most. Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by SpicyCurry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

For years I have been using concealer sticks on my naturally very pigmented lips, because I always do a dramatic eye and want a pale lip. I have tried using other pale nude lippies before, however they are usually too pink toned, and I have golden undertones, and light golden blonde hair, so the pinky tones don't look that great on me. This shade is perfect for my NC30 complexion, and the peachiness of the lipstick tones down the pinkiness of my natural lipcolor. It's neither too creamy, nor too drying. I have found my perfect lipstick!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by NikkiHeartsMakeup

This lipstick is terrible :/ I wasted 10.50 on this :Z
I have fair to medium skin and this lipstick, made me look like a clown :/ I used to put foundation on my lips because my lips are naturally red, the redness washed me out, but after people telling me that my foundation on my lips I decided to get a nude lipstick. I went out and bought this lipstick, expecting great things, I was very let down, I expected a pale nude colour but it was an orangey weird colour :/ It looked terrible. It also brought out any flaws that were on my lips, making them appear dry and cracked. I definately won't be buying this again and I advise no one else to :/

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by baileyblush

I bought this product wanting a nude lipstick, i'm not a big fan of lipsticks to begin with but this colour and look is exactly what i was looking for. I have heard a lot of bad reviews on it but i love it, phenomenal. I am a big make-up person and i love this product. The only downfall of it in my opinion is that it doesn't stay on too long without a lip primer, or puting concealer on before the lipstick. LOVE IT. Definitely buying again.