Revlon Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

2.9

on 11/8/2011 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I been looking for a color like this for a long time I love this lipstick. I have very pigmented lips and this makes them a soft nude color that goes very well with tanned skin. I hope this stays around for a long time, its my favorite lipstick ever! I could see how it might not work so well for someone with fair skin tho

on 11/4/2011 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought Two Revlon lipsticks: this one, and Really Red.

It went on smooth but it collected like mad in the lines of my lips. It made me look dead, to be honest. Not a flattering color - but don't get me wrong, I didn't rate it down because of the color. Colors look different for everyone. That would be just silly.

I didn't like the taste or texture, either, so I returned it today. Wouldn't recommend.

on 10/27/2011 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to buy this product, because i had heard so much about it. When i finally bought it, took it home and out it on, i was reaaaaally disappointed with the results. It made my lips look like i had been eating dust, and to top it off, it made them super dry too. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone :(

on 10/7/2011 7:26:00 AM

I had super high hopes for this product but it just didn't live up to my expectations. On the upside, it was quite cheap and I really like the packaging, but the product is a very matte nude with a slight pinky tint to it. On my lips, the colour looks almost orange and is very chalky. I tried it with gloss over the top but just couldn't make it work. Wouldn't recommend unless you have very moisturized lips and maybe more tanned skin than I do.

I love Revlon matte lipsticks but, this wasn't my color. I was told by many that this is the perfect nude for all skin tones but, it's not. If you are super pale..it's not a great color. I look feel creepy when I put this on and it washes out my pale skin even more...which isn't something I love.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've been on the lookout for the perfect nude for my caramel toned color. Picked this up at my store for about four dollars. Unfortunately this was drying and settled into the cracks in my lips and it was way to light for me. My lips looked like I put concealer on them or something. This would probably be better for lighter skin tones but I wouldn't recommend it for darker skin tones.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love love love love this color. Its the perfect nude. The only downfall is that it is a little drying at times, so before i put this on, i use a little EOS chapstick and apply. It works wonderfully!

on 9/20/2011 1:56:00 AM

I am shocked but I actually kinda liked this! This works well with a light pink sheer gloss on top to tone down the beigy-ness of this. And also I think it's essential to wipe a little off, doing this makes all the difference. I personally use MAC nude lip liner with this as well. Not quite Kim K. lips but this will have to do (;

on 9/13/2011 5:33:00 PM

Hate it. Regret buying. Looks horrible on my medium toned skin. Texture is drying, sets in every line imaginable.. My most hated purchaes to date.

on 9/7/2011 11:52:00 PM

concealer lips. enough said.

Popular Lipsticks