October 21, 2014 | 865 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by lissyjayne

I had super high hopes for this product but it just didn't live up to my expectations. On the upside, it was quite cheap and I really like the packaging, but the product is a very matte nude with a slight pinky tint to it. On my lips, the colour looks almost orange and is very chalky. I tried it with gloss over the top but just couldn't make it work. Wouldn't recommend unless you have very moisturized lips and maybe more tanned skin than I do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I love Revlon matte lipsticks but, this wasn't my color. I was told by many that this is the perfect nude for all skin tones but, it's not. If you are super pale..it's not a great color. I look feel creepy when I put this on and it washes out my pale skin even more...which isn't something I love.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by CrazeeBeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been on the lookout for the perfect nude for my caramel toned color. Picked this up at my store for about four dollars. Unfortunately this was drying and settled into the cracks in my lips and it was way to light for me. My lips looked like I put concealer on them or something. This would probably be better for lighter skin tones but I wouldn't recommend it for darker skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by mariajgutierrez0415

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love love this color. Its the perfect nude. The only downfall is that it is a little drying at times, so before i put this on, i use a little EOS chapstick and apply. It works wonderfully!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am shocked but I actually kinda liked this! This works well with a light pink sheer gloss on top to tone down the beigy-ness of this. And also I think it's essential to wipe a little off, doing this makes all the difference. I personally use MAC nude lip liner with this as well. Not quite Kim K. lips but this will have to do (;

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Sweetbre3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hate it. Regret buying. Looks horrible on my medium toned skin. Texture is drying, sets in every line imaginable.. My most hated purchaes to date.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by kushiez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

concealer lips. enough said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, it just goes to show u that u can't always believe bad reviews! If you exfoliate your lips first, this will help tremendously with how this looks. I have a jar of a simple lip scrub I made at home using brown sugar and EVOO. You could use any kind of oil you have around. Except motor oil. Haha ok sorry. U could also use regular sugar if u don't have brown sugar, I just find brown sugar to be gentler. Anyway, this is also one of Lisa Eldridge's fav lippies, as she states in a couple of her videos.She uses it a lot on clients, and on herself...If it's good enough for Lisa E, it's good enough for me :) Like I said, make sure lips are well exfoliated before using and use a lip balm first. What I like to do is put on a thick coat of vasoline after exfoliating my lips, let it sit for a min or two, then wipe it off. Then apply Nude Attitude in a smooth even coat. You can layer it if u need to, just use thin coats. Don't press your lips together too much, that makes the application all uneven and crappy looking. I like the color of this when I'm looking for a truly nude lip with no brown, peach, or pink. Top with gloss if desired,(I often do).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm Asian, Mac nc25. This color was awful. Made me look dead. Way too pale & opaque. Even worse is the fact that it accentuated & settled into every line on my lip. Very drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mcglynnsrock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone thinks it drys out and drys up into your fine lines, well use your brains and common sense people! I have a system before applying my Revlon Nude Attiitude, and it make it last for hours beautifully!!!!!!!!

1st: I apply a hefty amount of Nivea chapstick in 'A Pearly Kiss of Shimmer' (But most chapsticks and lip moisturizers will do just fiiiine. just try to apply it this way.) Swipe the Chapstick side to side until you feel like all your fine lines are filled in)

2nd: I take my Revlon Lipstick and DAB it on (i can't stress this enough. if you swipe it across your lips, it completely defeats the purpose of all the lip balms. But When apply the Nivea Chapstick, But make sure you do Swipe it across so that it fills up all your lip wrinkles to make a nice base for the lipstick) Okay so DAB on your nude Revlon lipstick, all over your lips several times until you are satisfied with the color.

3rd. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT do the 'mmmmm' thing and rub your lips together EVERRR! even if its chapstick just NEVER do it. It makes everything inconsistent and a big gloopy mess. Okay so now take a lip gloss, (really any lip gloss will do, just try to go for the ones in the squeeze tube and not the one with the wand. If u accidentally apply too much pressure using the wand everything is screwed up. I'd go for a clear lipgloss or a nude one. And yes, there's a difference.)

OKAY!!!! Now i made this all seem a lot more complicated than it really is! hahah once you get the hang of it, it'll take like 3 minutes at most. Hope this helps!