November 23, 2014 | 1678 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by katiebrown616

I love Lancome mascara and thought I'd try this. It is very expensive but is one of the best mascaras I've ever purchased. I think the movements from the brush help seperate the lashes better than other lancome mascaras which can be clumpy. I do like the length and volume it gives. It lasts forever. I've had the same tube for almost 8 or 9 months now (using it most days, but not everyday). This was a good purchase, and will probably buy again if I cannot find something less expensive that works as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Crystal78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think i am the minority here who like this mascara. Even it doesnt give much volume but it does a great job in lengthening the lashes with ease. I think that the vibration even helps me to brush my lashes when it gets clumpy & curl my lashes. I use this after my mascara base & volumizing mascara to add more length. No one mascara can give me the effect i want in just 1-2 coats. I applie 1 coat of base, 2 coats of volumizing mascara and finally another 1-2 coat of this oscillation mascara to achieve the false lashes effect. No flaking problem for me too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always wanted to try the Lancome Vibrating Mascara since it was first introduced but find the price point to be WAY WAY too high at $34. Anyhow I got it as a b-day gift and was really excited to try it ! :D

Had to get use to it the 1st time I tried it because there is NO MORE hand "wiggly" motion needed to apply the mascara. The oscillation of the mascara coats and lengthens my lashes very well, although it does nothing much for volume. Minimum clumping. I gave it a 3 lippie because even though I had no problems using it, I won't buy it again at $34 it's just not worth it for something that you have to throw away every 3 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 2:50:00 AM More reviews by ani925

i love this product, its my fave mascara as of right now. it makes my lashes very long. although it doesn't curl/add volume as much as i would like it, but i can always start with a mascar that curls/add volume and use the oscillation to really lengthen my lashes. i can add many coats and it doesn't clump on me. i have ppl commenting how long my lashes are. however, the product is expensive ($39 CDN), it would be a great buy when lancome has the gift w/purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by beautybeholder

So the thing is if you're on MUA then you probably already have an obsession with beautiful, beautiful makeup. And if your reading this review you have already spotted the vibrating wonder that is Lancome Oscillation. And no matter what I write you are going to buy it anyway, cause that's what makeup junkies do, we but tons of 'cool' looking makeup. I know because this is what happened to me:)

So the mascara is nice it does elongate your lashes but it does not thicken unless you apply multiple coats. At first the oscillation made my eyes tear up but I soon got used to the foreign sensation on my eyelashes. I think it does a really nice on my bottom lashes.

If your dying to get this then indulge but it is definitely not worth the price. You can get the same for cheaper. I still love my L'Oreal H.I.P. I can't wait until I run out of the Lancome so I can try my brush with other mascaras!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by bebe031403

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was in sephora trying to find another brand of mascara when my daughter started to use this... it made her eyeleashes look awesome... so i ended up buying it.. thinking to myself i will use this and return (as usual, no mascara is ever that good)... well, it is going to stay as my HG mascara... at first i was using it with the vibrating brush, now i dont anymore and it makes a big difference. 2 coatings is enough and i have been asked what mascara i was wearing. every lash is well defined, long and just unreal... so i have to suck it up and pay $34 again...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I can't believe I did this to myself.

I bought this fully expecting to return it, thinking no freakin' mascara is worth the price, and at 34.00 USD, it was a no brainer return. But that's why I bought it, fully expecting to return it, because I shop where they give me full no questions asked refunds if I am not absolutely delighted. I thought, try it, wear it for about twenty days, then return it and get your money and run.

This stuff isn't going back, and I can't believe I'm going to keep it . . .

Absolutely everything you expect from a mascara, and then some. False eyelashes in the tube. I've never had so much drama from just a couple of strokes in my life. I wear it with the Cils XL, and it takes about 35 seconds to get the lashes of my dreams.

Curling with the Shu and applying the Cils takes more time than this baby . . .

But I must say, I think that it's best to leave this for special occasions, not because of the price, I think I've jumped through that one already, never to return, but simply because it is full drama with no clumps, no flaking, and beaucoup de black gloss.

Most days, you don't need this much look. You just need to accentuate. Save the drama and WOW factor for when you need to pull out the big guns, when you want to shine brighter and better.

You just need to use it like a desert.

You can't live on Tiramisu 24/7, and it is just that good.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by harmonyjensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I visited my local Macy's in an attempt to try the Lancome Fatale mascara after reading some promising reviews on it. For some weird reason they didn't carry it and the sales ladies talked me into trying this. I didn't really like it all that much, which sucks because it was so expensive. I have really long lashes anyway, but they are not very thick. This stuff made them look even thinner, like long twigs. The formula was nice and shiny, but did not add any volume. Also, I would curl my lashes before applying and the Oscillation seemed to un-curl the lash. By the end of the day, they were sticking straight out. I definitely would not purchase again. I ended up using it for a week and gave it to my best friend to try.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2009 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Scrimper2000

This is the first time I've written a review but this mascara is so bad I feel like it might make me feel slightly better for having bought it. It totally takes the curl out of your eyelashes after you've curled them, clumps and flakes off onto your face. I've used a lot of mascaras and this is definitely the worst.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually really LOVE this mascara! It does work - but I suspect most people don't know how to properly apply it or that application requires patience. This stuff gives me false individual looking lashes and they are nicely separated. It is not a miracle (there is not such thing) - but it is pretty darn great! It is WAY overpriced, but the beauty is, the greatness is in the brush, NOT the mascara (a little of both - but more the brush), so when you run out, continue using the brush to oscillate on your favorite mascara with great separation and nice thin layers! Love this and am sad that I seem to be the only one! - lol