January 31, 2015 | 1870 users online

Loose Powders - New York Color - Smooth Skin loose powder - Translucent

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by caaaitie29

the packaging sucks !!! they could have made less holes so the powder doesnt fly all over the place when you open it, i use this after i apply my liquid foundation and my power foundation and it looks SO flawless, i love this product. it really does make your skin smooth. it is also REALLY cheap, i got mine for $2.99 this is a really great product from NYC.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by sinsimo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

You get a lot of product for what you paid for and it sets my foundation perfectly. It's also very cheap. The only con is that when you shake it out, it can go all over the place.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by sugarbyte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
•Very Cheap (about 3$)
•Great Quantity
•Sits on the skin well and doesn't look cakey

Cons:
•Packaging (the powder gets everywhere and the lid can fall off easily)
•The sponge that comes with it is useless but I use a brush so this wasn't an issue for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by sonal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great loose powder and so cheap! They give you so much product, it would last a long, long time! I am using the naturally beige one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by RochelleRoyalty

I bought the N.Y.C. Loose Powder in Translucent for 3$. (Can be found at drugstores like Target, Walmart, etc) GREAT product!

~Pros:
Doesn't leave a white cast/film
Doesn't look cakey
Inexpensive
Sets makeup well(Leaves skin looking soft)
Absorbs fast
Doesn't break me out
Makes makeup last longer(about 5-8 hrs)
There's A LOT of product

~Cons:
Packaging-Powder can fly everywhere when you open the cap
Sponge that comes w/ it is useless

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never owned a loose powder before and I always wanted to give it a try. After researching and reading reviews on MUA, I gave this one a try. MUA you definitely steered me in the right direction to make a smart purchase on a fantastic product. Very happy with NYC loose translucent powder as it delivers the finishing touch (applied with a fluffy brush as the sponge applicator provided is useless) to my makeup. Plus it was only $2.39.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by wabdon

This is a very affordable and effective loose powder. I have yellowbase skin and I thought this might give me a whitish cast but it didn't. I have oily skin and after I applied this with my brush, it took away shine without leaving a cakey film. It was indeed translucent. I also have the pressed powder in translucent however that one did not go on translcent so beware, unless you have pale porcelain skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great powder! Can be a bit messy, so make sure you leave it on a table instead of a bag.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mamisty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanted to love it but it totally makes me break out. I have used this maybe seven times and every time end up with bumps on my nose. I don't have sensitive skin or acne prone skin either but I must be allergic to some ingredient. Despite the breakouts it works fine at setting makeup and giving a light matte finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by crystal17

I canot expres how much i love this product i always come back to this