April 17, 2014 | 1591 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Born Lippy Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by choe92

Nice smell, gloosy but NOT recommend for cracked, dry lips. Would buy it again coz it smells like lolly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by ilurvevintage26

Best lip balm ever! I have mine in STRAWBERRY-- I soo ♥lurve♥ the smell, kinda addicting LOL and it smells like it's good to eat! LOL The staying power kinda so-so but yeah, whatever, needs to be applied again probably LOL I love it anyways!♥♥♥

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by LemonCrayons

Why are people dissing this product soooo much?
i bought the raspberry of this last year it was CRAP!!! i hated the smell and the colour wasnt for me and worst of all mylips never healed or anything like that. But i tested out satsuma shimmer instore and now its almost never off my lips.unlike all the other flavours it has somesort of oil that is an amazing moisturizer and feels awesomeon the lips thius is better than any other lip balm and it smells, looks and tastes delicous BUY THIS!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:01:00 AM More reviews by shindee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not worth its expensive price! They smell amazing but these lippy balms are incredibly ineffective. If I have flaky lips, they just sit on those flakes--so gross. The consistency is very creamy and so it matches poorly with the packaging, you will have leftovers on your fingers and wiping them off on your jeans. Adds a sheer color and shine, which is nice... but overall fails at its purpose. I usually apply it just for the smell, which people compare to candy.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Rinchi9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in mango peach. I don't like the plastic-y smell, reminds me of my barbie dolls :/ Taste isn't all that nice either... Texture kinda sticky and the product is to deep into the jar, I always end up with some under my fingernails.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have this in the satsuma scent...the color is really nice and i like the shimmer, and it goes on really well. like others have said, its really not a balm because its so drying, but i can deal with it. the pot doesn't bother me really, and i looove the scent. i got this as a gift but i think i'd buy it again if i used it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 5:24:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I like the creaminess of this product. I have the watermelon one and the color is lovely and it shows up on my lips. I have to say if youre looking for a really moisturizing lip butter,this isnt it BUT its pretty fantastic in other aspects.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by shimmersparkle

I bought the Born Lippy lip balm in Satsuma Shimmer and really loved it. It is a little sticky but looks really great on the lips- a lovely glossy effect with subtle shimmer. It also has a light summery fragrance.The shimmer makes it look really nice- got a lot of compliments for this one. Could do with better packaging though....plus it doesnt really have any moisturising effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sophie5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i think this product is great !

not the most mosturising balm but the smell/colour/texture is lovely and for the price its worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by pupiq

I have this in new pink guava scent.
It smells lovely, lasts for a while and looks very nice and glossy.
However the feel of it is not very smooth, feels rather weird...
Not wonderful at moisturising too. Also it tastes kinda strange , bitter and sweet at the same time, not in a very pleasant way. I wont repurchase this particular balm.