E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 5/4/2014 12:16:00 PM

Just buy it! You can not go wrong with this duo. The blush is sooooo pretty and doesn't make my fair skin and pink undertones go crazy like some I've tried. The peachy pink color has a subtle shimmer but not in an unattractive way. The bronzer is very pigmented but can be sheered out to suit fair skin tones like mine. I feel the colors can be built or sheered to fit so many skin tones and for $3 your not losing much if it doesn't suit you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was so surprised at this blush/contour powder. I am fair and these shades blend well without being muddy or overly sparkly. The blush works well with cool and warm color palettes. This may not have enough pigment for medium or darker skin tones but for fair skin it is great.

on 4/30/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm on the fence about this product. For the price, the amount of product and packaging is just right. It's more of an issue of what's on the inside. I have tried both Orgasm/Laguna and no, sadly this is not a dupe - despite the similar packaging and outward appearances. I love some of ELF's products - put that with the price and it's great! But with this, I feel like you get what you pay for. This is a surprisingly nice contour bronzer, but use sparingly as it is pigmented and VERY powdery. When I first swatched this it looked very "dirty" on my skin. However, for a simple contour that's dirt cheap this is great! The blush leaves little to be desired. I normally love ELF's blushes from the studio line but this one is chalky and has chunks of glitter. It's not incredibly pigmented but that can be a good thing for those who like to build up their blush. Great for some, but I don't think this blush is the best dupe out there for Orgasm. Can't tell too much difference with the bronzer though, it just creates shadows...

on 4/30/2014 3:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just started using bronzer. This is pretty good stuff. Cant beat the price. The blush is ok for just an ordinary day at the office. Packaging is ok too.

on 4/30/2014 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

For such an insanely cheap product, this is so great! Within the packaging the bronzer and blush look really sparkly, which made me a bit uneasy to try it out. But once you apply it, it's just right (not too shimmery). Both the colours are quite bright and pigmented, which will suit many skin tones. The packaging itself is not too bad either. But most of all, it's CHEAP. And it's an excellent blush/bronze duo!

on 4/25/2014 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in st Lucia and it goes great with my nc 25-30 skin tone... I'm fair medium more on the medium side... I have to say this is really great for a 3$ product..I just picked this up in a hurry .. Boy was I glad I bought it... The bronzer is brown and dark so apply it lightly... And the blush .... Oh boy don't get me started it's sooooooooo beautiful like seriously you guys it's so pretty, it's a nice peachy light pink color so natural looking when applied on , but once again apply lightly because it also is really pigmented .... I never wore blush before this ... And ever since I bought this I've been wearing it since . It does contain sparkles but it's barely noticeable ... I seriously love this it's so pigmented!!! It lasts all day I love it !!!!!!! Good job elf!!!

on 4/20/2014 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This blush really surprised me. Most of E.L.F's products disappoint me so I held off on buying this for quite some time. I'm glad I took the chance!

I am by no means a blush aficionado. In fact, I steered clear of it for years because I could never find a color that I liked and I never took the time to learn how to apply it properly. As of late, I've been pushing myself to look more "done" so that means getting outside my comfort zone and wearing products I usually skip because of laziness or fear that I'll look foolish. I bought Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed a few years back and while it's nice, it tends to make me look a bit ruddy so the search for something perfect continued. Like every person alive, I heard fabulous things about Nars' Orgasm. I swatched it a few times at Sephora but it was too glittery for my taste. After reading that St. Lucia is a cheap dupe for Orgasm but it a tad more flattering, I decided to give it a go. St. Lucia is actually much less glittery than Orgasm and more sheer which I like. I can build this up without looking like a glittering lunatic or like I got slapped. It also doesn't make me look ruddy. It is flattering on my tan skin and does mimic a natural blush.

If you love Nars Orgasm but aren't crazy about the price or the glitter, I would recommend St. Lucia as a cheaper and likely more flattering alternative.

on 4/3/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a pretty good product, very easily comparable to Bobby Brown or NARS.

At 3 dollars its a good buy.

The packaging is cute and compact.

on 3/24/2014 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this bronzer and blush duo recently in the color St. Lucia because Ive been looking for a new, inexpensive blush that goes well with my skintone and I've heard good reviews on this item. The color of both the blush and bronzer ended up being perfect for me and I loved how a little of the product goes a long way due to the high pigmentation. It has quite a bit of shimmer in it too, so not something to buy if you want a matte look. There can be a lot of fall out left in the pan if you swirl the product too hard with a brush, so be easy on it! What I realized though when I first used the product, and as the day progressed, the blush/bronzer became muddy-looking on my cheeks. I think since I have an oily skin-type, the oils melted the blush and made it look splotchy. If I lightly ran my finger across my cheek, it rubbed off the color completely. I was so sad that it hadn't worked out for me but at least it was only a couple of bucks. It probably looks best and has better staying power for those with drier skin.

on 3/13/2014 5:26:00 PM

Such pretty colors and awesome staying power!

Video Reviews & Tutorials