August 27, 2014 | 1852 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by NC20mac

It is NOT a dupe for nars orgasm/laguna- the pigmentation is not as good. BUT considering the nars orgasm.. is like $50 and the duo is $3, its not a bad ALTERNATIVE. i use this on a daily basis and it is nice for that :) saves me money :)
Where to buy it for us AUSSIES!!!
iherb.com, its US PRICES and only $3 and $4 flat rate shipping so let your girlfriends know! and make sure u check out the other elf stuff and also they carry real techniques and

BTW use the code HUW431 for $5 off your first order! and $10 off if its more than 40 and an EXTRA 5% off if its over 60.... hahaha i love elf and thanks IHERB for making it so ridiculously affordable for us aussies.... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by megancya

This was the first blush and bronzed I've ever bought, and that was 4 years ago. I finished he bronzed a while ago, and I've hit pan on the blush, pretty soon I'm going to need a new one. The bronzer is so creamy and I love how it didn't look orangey on my skin. I fell in love with the blush after I finished the bronzer, it's so beautiful. It looks good on everyone! It has some gold glitter in it so I use it over an NYC blush as a highlight. It's the perfect pair. For $3 you get 2 amazing products that are better quality than other more expensive blushes/bronzers I've tried. I love elf for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Bellsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price, it is one of the best bronzers out there! My skin is pretty oily so the slight shimmer in it isn't the best, but its not enough to make me turn away from it completely. It's a great starter bronzer and dupe for Nars Laguna, but the blush is definitely not like Orgasm. They're both pretty pigmented and chalky (as in excess comes out a lot) but it doesn't bother me. I just wish there was a mirror in it but I guess the excess would get on it. Very great overall!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

This is my all time fave blush/bronzer duo! The pink gives me a gorge glow and the bronzer is sooo pigmented. Highly recommend! Plus it's super cheap!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by aobrie

Love this bronzer!! I own a ton and am always reaching for this one. I don't mind the shimmer in either the bronzer or blush because it adds a glow to my skin. The bronzer is great because it is so pigmented and the perfect brown/orange combo. The blush is also very pretty I just don't find myself loving it as much as some others I own. Not to mention that this is a total dupe for nars Laguna and orgasm!!! Only 3 dollars..... Cray 😉

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by klpalmz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't very happy with this product to be honest. I have acne-prone skin and I felt any time I contoured with this bronzer, it brought out the acne and made it worse. I wasn't a fan of the blush either. It was very shimmery, which is something that I try to avoid when purchasing blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Jessmlo

My favorite blush/bronzer! the blush is a peachy pinky color with some gold shimmers. And the bronzer is a warm color with gold shimmer aswell. Both are very pigmented especially the bronzer. The blush gives me a healthy flush and the bronzer adds color and glow to my face. I love this stuff! And it only cost $3 but I got 50% off so I got it for $1.50, what a deal and this stuff is amazing. I love elf products they never dissappoint me. I will be diff repurchasing this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Maya31

This is the first bronzer and blush I own And I was kinda disappointed in the bronzer because it has a lot of shimmer to it And that's a no go for me but for the blush I really liked it gave me a kinda natural look that I like. I know they have others And I definitely want to try them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

This is probably my all time favorite E.L.F. product. At the lovely price of only three dollars, you can't go wrong - And here's why.

Pros:
-Great Pigmentation From Both The Blush & Bronzer.
-Bronzer Isn't Too Orange Or Too Muddy.
-The Blush Is A Lovely Natural Color That Goes With A Lot Of Different Makeup Looks.
-Fantastic Price.

Cons:
-Sometimes A Bit Too Sparkly.

-Mak

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Freebirdsoul

I bought this on a whim when I was at the drugstore. I was pleasantly surprised! I have St. Lucia which suits my olive toned skin and looks very natural. I would like to try Antigua next time for something a little more pinky. I use the bronzer to contour and the blush on my apples. There is a slight non offensive shimmer to the product which gives a healthy glow. The pigmentation is impressive. For 3 dollars you might as well buy this just to try it. Normally I don't wear drug store makeup but this has become a staple in my makeup bag. Love it!