December 18, 2014 | 1648 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by alisonst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is soooooo clumpy its insane!! Will never buy again, definitely not worth the money at all!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Aamberrae1

This is an Ok mascara in my opinion. I don't absolutely love it, which was disappointing. I haven't had any problem with flaking but I'm not fond of the way it makes my lashes look. I have pretty good lashes and this makes them look spiky and the formula makes them really hard. It gives some pretty good length though. And if you take a comb through your lashes right after applying the mascara you can get rid of some of the spikiness. I'll stick with L'Oreal's Voluminous false lashes, even though they flake after a while.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

This is a good mascara if you don't want a lot of color and/or lenght. otherwise i does not do anything IMO

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sd03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara, I don't love it, but like is a good thing right? my hg is voluminous, and i'm not sure if this is better or not..it doesn't clump nor flake on me, the brush is nice except slightly large for my bottom lashes so I usually use a bottom lash mascara. Its the 2nd best drugstore mascara that i've tried, so ill prolly swap between this and voluminous

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by rosalynxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

*Update*
After finishing the bottle I had I realized I didn't give this product a chance and was totally wrong! This is now my favorite mascara lol! I scrape the wand on the side before applying so it doesn't clump, and when used with an eyelash curler it makes my lashes longer than any other mascara does. I def spoke too soon and will be using this as my main mascara.

One of the worst mascaras I've tried. Other than the clumping and flaking, my eyelashes look no different after putting it on! And I have short thin lashes. It gave me no length or volume whatsoever. Plus the wand is a terrible mess of bristles. Complete waste of money. Shoulda stuck with Maybelline Falsies.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by estellarosa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Flakes like hell, but really, really does the job!
Adds tons of volume, length, curl and is kind to the lashes. Does dry out quickly! If it wouldn't flake it would be fabulous!
Timesaver as well!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Note: Not all women are looking for the same thing in their mascaras. I basically want something that'll give me false-looking lashes. I want volume, curl, something that makes it look like I have 100more lashes than I do, and separation.
This mascara is toted to be good for volume and I didn't care for it. There was no oomph to my normal mascara (I work this over). It can flake after a while but does last all day. I think that's the only positive part to this mascara besides the beautiful packaging. Over all it'll probably get thrown away in a drawer and eventually tossed in the trash. Others might like this but it's a no-go for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara!! I LOVE the bottle its packaged in.. its very sleek and black and it reminds me kind of like a torpedo or a missile!

The mascara itself is on the thicker side and its very lengthening and voluminizing. The only small issue I have for this stuff is the smell is really weird... I cant quite describe it other than just not natural!

This mascara reminds me a ton of the lancome hypnose drama mascara in almost every way. I would say that they are very comparable.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mascara for years. I can be a beauty product snob. but when it comes to mascaras, I dont see there's a need to not stick to a drug store brand. Over the years I've tried so many different ones, and by far this one is my favorite. It makes my eyelashes look so full and long ( I don't have a lot of eyelahes). Although it flakes a little bit, but I don't mind. I had tried the water proof version... not a fan... I had to basically pull my lashes out to get it off. it was a pain in the neck. I will stick to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So lately my everyday mascara has been Lancome Hypnose but since I've tried this I think I'm going to save my Lancome mascara for special occasions only. I love the volume and length this gives me! I also like the size of the brush since it can really get each and every single lash. The packaging is also really nice and it seems like there is quite a bit of product in the tube. The reason I gave this a 4 is because after a few hours there was quite a bit of flakiness but that's ok. Also, this stuff is pretty much impossible to remove. I was in the shower and I hadn't taken off my makeup and this stuff would not come off! I usually remove my makeup in the shower but once I got out of the shower I had to use my Lancome eye remover to get the rest off. I adore this mascara and will most definitely be repurchasing!