September 1, 2014 | 2067 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by BeccahH

The formula of the liner is actually good. It's waterproof & I even experimented with filling in the waterline of my top lids with good results. Looked really good & didn't smudge. The packaging on this is just SO AWFUL, though. The felt tip dries up so easily & to get it wet you really have to shake it. Well I did this then I opened the cap & ended up with black, waterproof eyeliner splattered on my white bathroom wall. What a pita to clean up & I still can see it faintly on the wall. So if they fixed the packaging I would buy this again, but I'm too scared it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by XoxoPockii

This ran out of ink so fast. Not too happy

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

this pen sucks!
so dry you cant get a smooth line skips like crazy and looks horrible after application
but for a dollar it wasnt that hard to chuck it in the trash
will not repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by mnm861794

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was hoping this product would work and it did.. Until it dried out the second time I used it. I liked the idea of it, it worked well, but it's a miss for me. There's a chance I'll try it again in the future, maybe it was just one of those few that dried while it was being packaged or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by dtrautz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE E.L.F. The waterproof pen is amazing. If you want your eyeliner to glide on easily and for it to stand out, this is what you need to buy. Granted, the "waterproof" part isn't entirely true. I was stuck in the rain once and it ran. But if you set it with powder, it will work great. Also, the price can't be beat. Only other complaint I have is that it ran out relatively fast, or maybe because I love doing cat eyes and used it alot :D

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by wowopin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I just got this product. I used it for one time. You have to shake and shake the item so that you can get the product. You can line one eye, and then keep on shaking so you can line the other eye. You have to repeat the process over and over so that you can get a consistent color for both eyes. The price for this is cheap, however, no matter how cheap the price is, this liner is just so not worth it. Going to the bin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by xMadHatterx

Calling this eyeliner waterproof is a joke. I used it a few times and I could not get over how it made me have panda eyes within 3 hours. The liner smudges and gets above the crease of my eyes so it looks like I drew 2 lines instead of one. The pen is made pretty sturdy on the grip, but the "brush" tip applicator was bad. When I start to draw my line, it started to splay out a bit, making my lines either too thin or too thick no matter how much I adjust the pressure. This is probably one of the worst eyeliners I have ever tried. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered 4 of these and ALL of them dried up within 2-3 days of me opening them. They were all different colors, so I thought that one would at least work.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Pawz94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this today and it is practically dried out. Thankfully it was only $1, but it wasn't even worth that!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by timetoski

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

for me, this is wonderful! I am a Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Dior, Sephora makeup junkie, but this was surprising at $1. I got the Coffee color and it stays all day, doesn't smudge on me (but my eyelids don't sweat and I use it only on my upper lid). I like it better, actually, than the expensive one I was using. I suspect, the price point is indicative of the AMOUNT of product in the pen, rather than the quality of the product. I will look for it to run out soon, but with everyone telling you to replace eye makeup every 12 weeks now, do I really want it to last much longer??