February 26, 2015 | 1688 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC 25-30 depending on the season. I have this lippie in NUDE DELIGHT and it is fabulous. It's one of my favourite nudes. I imagine that this shade of nude would look better on warm skin tones.

Pigmentation is opaque, finish is glossy. Nothing wrong with the packaging,, the lid stays in place in my purse unlike others I've had. Price is fair, and you get a good amount in the tube.

The scent is tolerable. It's not sickening like some Estee Lauder lipsticks I've had.

Overall, a great lipstick shade and finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Piinkpolkadotz

I was looking for a good nude lipstick so i bought this on a wim, didn't read reviews or anything and i'm pretty pleased though. I do like it but my skintone is a bit fair so it looks more brownish than nude. But i know that once i get my tan this summer it'll look great. Would reccomend this(:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice Nude color with nice creamy feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

This is a lovely peachy beige nude that goes well with my NC 25-30 skin. The package is very cheap but if the colour suits me I'm fine with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, this lipstick is the perfect nude!! Initially, I thought it was going to be too light for my NC42 skin, but this shade made my lips fuller without washing me out. It has a peachy undertone. Perfectly paired with brown eyeshadow and peachy blush! Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love it when a product called "Nude" really actually does turn out to be a nude on me! This product measures up to its name in that it IS a delightful nude - it doesn't wash me out but rather is quite a natural, peachy nude. My lips are moderately pigmented and I am roughly NC25 and this colour suits me very well. I've used this product over a variety of lip liners - I've never been disappointed with the combinations, and even a darker "Spice" liner works well with this colour. I appreciate that it isn't drying, and I even do find it to be a bit moisturizing (a tall order for many lipsticks). The longevity is as good as most lipsticks I own - I can make it through a morning coffee, breakfast, and at least two hour-long client sessions before I need to reapply. So, not bad at all, really! I don't like my cosmetics with fragrance, so I do find the smell a bit odd - but it's not overwhelming and disappears quickly. The package is of average quality and I can't really fault it. On the whole, I think this is a solid drugstore nude lipstick - far more natural and less drying than many of the alternatives. I will happily repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

The color is absolutely flawless but the formula could be better. Its the first nude I've found that I feel comfortable wearing out . I wish I could find the exact same colour in a Mac lipstick , I'm not a fan of the strong fragrance , it leaves an irritating bitter taste in my mouth like when you accidentally breathe in perfume and it goes on a bit blotchy too so it looks quite 'drugstor-ey'. But Overall I'm impressed because of the color, it looks amazing with a gloss on top . the packaging is cute too. nc42 for reference

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by lilmz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is my favourite nude lippie. in summer it can look a little light on me when i'm at my darkest but normally this is great. the formula is creamy & i always wear lip balm under any lippie so it doesn't dry my lips out.
the smell is not too offensive though it's not as good as the maybelline color sensation lippie smell.
packaging is ok, sturdy enough, i personally don't like the colour purple but i'll live with it.
wear is average, no lippie really lasts on me for too long & i don't like those super drying long wear ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

This is a really great drugstore lipstick. The consistency is very nice, not too drying. The color is a great nude with some peach undertones. It looks great alongside a tan complexion. I will most likely repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by MichaelaL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging I have given 3 as although it is very attractive; beautiful colour and shape, I find my lid difficult to get on and off, im not sure if this is a general issue or if its just mine, but it uses quite a lot of force to get the lid off.

The colour of this lipstick is very nice, its dark enough not to look like foundation on your lips yet light enough to look subtle and quite classy. I think it will be an everyday lipstick rather than a night out lipstick!

The smell is lovely, smells a bit like johnsons baby powder!

The main reason i rate this highly is because of the finish... it makes my lips look full and healthy and lasts for hours. Its the feel of a lipsil with the looks of a high quality lipstick. I will definately be buying more of the colours in this range.

Welldone Rimmell you've made another fantastic lipstick!