Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

on 3/25/2012 9:00:00 PM

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

Obviously nude lipsticks can be quite unforgiving, so make sure your lips aren't chapped at all as it'll only be high-lighted with this.

I'm an NC40 and this colour can work if I apply it the right way.
A gentle dab works best as it adds a hint of 'nude' but doesn't totally wash me out.
If you have pigmentation around your mouth I really wouldn't reccommend this, it'll only draw more attention to it!
I also find blending it with a slightly rosy lipstick stops it from making it chalky.

The smell isn't THAT bad, it's pretty 'makeup-y' though, they've not bothered with making it smell nice or anything.

I wouldn't repurchase simply because I don't use it that often and it's not the perfect nude shade for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i heard great things about this color.. i really wanted to like this lipstick.. nudes are so hard to find for my skintone. they either pull too brown or orange on me.. sadly, this is no different.. its definitely orange on me..

on 3/12/2012 4:09:00 PM

Its a lovely shade. But I find it bit too orangie-beige. AND the smell...its kinda waxy and old lipstick like smell. The main reason I could not wear it.
Im cool NW15, this shade did not complement my skin tone at all.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Pulled orange on my semi pigmented lips and I couldn't stand the smell :-(

on 2/24/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am NC 25-30 depending on the season. I have this lippie in NUDE DELIGHT and it is fabulous. It's one of my favourite nudes. I imagine that this shade of nude would look better on warm skin tones.

Pigmentation is opaque, finish is glossy. Nothing wrong with the packaging,, the lid stays in place in my purse unlike others I've had. Price is fair, and you get a good amount in the tube.

The scent is tolerable. It's not sickening like some Estee Lauder lipsticks I've had.

Overall, a great lipstick shade and finish!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a good nude lipstick so i bought this on a wim, didn't read reviews or anything and i'm pretty pleased though. I do like it but my skintone is a bit fair so it looks more brownish than nude. But i know that once i get my tan this summer it'll look great. Would reccomend this(:

on 2/17/2012 10:28:00 PM

Nice Nude color with nice creamy feel.

This is a lovely peachy beige nude that goes well with my NC 25-30 skin. The package is very cheap but if the colour suits me I'm fine with that.

on 2/15/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wow, this lipstick is the perfect nude!! Initially, I thought it was going to be too light for my NC42 skin, but this shade made my lips fuller without washing me out. It has a peachy undertone. Perfectly paired with brown eyeshadow and peachy blush! Love it!!

on 2/2/2012 8:01:00 AM

I love it when a product called "Nude" really actually does turn out to be a nude on me! This product measures up to its name in that it IS a delightful nude - it doesn't wash me out but rather is quite a natural, peachy nude. My lips are moderately pigmented and I am roughly NC25 and this colour suits me very well. I've used this product over a variety of lip liners - I've never been disappointed with the combinations, and even a darker "Spice" liner works well with this colour. I appreciate that it isn't drying, and I even do find it to be a bit moisturizing (a tall order for many lipsticks). The longevity is as good as most lipsticks I own - I can make it through a morning coffee, breakfast, and at least two hour-long client sessions before I need to reapply. So, not bad at all, really! I don't like my cosmetics with fragrance, so I do find the smell a bit odd - but it's not overwhelming and disappears quickly. The package is of average quality and I can't really fault it. On the whole, I think this is a solid drugstore nude lipstick - far more natural and less drying than many of the alternatives. I will happily repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks