September 19, 2014 | 1871 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by tiffers

I have this in waterproof. Absolutely useless. Smells awful, smudges, and goes on goopy and thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by roseycheeks21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have to say i was very supprised with this mascara!
it's 'tripple pump brush' is very strong and solid so you can really get it in at the roots of your eyelashes and wiggle them up. it coats each individual lash from root to tip and doesnt make them look too thick or fluffy. it give tremendous curl and volume. the consistancy is not too wet, neither is it too dry. it is just perfect for me as i have very long and straight lashes. (i like the Intense Black colour.) a collegue of mine uses it and her lashes are quite short but the curl and volume she gets with this mascara is unbeliveable, it lenghtens her lashes too, without making them look spidery, or spindely..
i would have liked to have seen the packaging with a bit more curves to it to match it's name, but the colour purple is realy lovely and you can easily find it at the bottom of you rbag. (unless your bag is purple inside!)
i have recently tried a few high end mascaras, similar in form or claim to do the same things, but they have just been passed on as i got very frustrated with them! so i have to say that rimmel have come out on top with Sexy curves!..

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by jcdx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really good mascara. Im always on the hunt for a really nice one and this is definitely up there. It gives nice curve and lengthens. Takes a good 2-3 coats to add volume but sooo worth it if you have the time.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by o0needia0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this the other week as it was on sale at my local cosmetics counter. The packaging was pretty, purple and sleek looking, and the price was right. I sort of wish now that I'd saved my money.

It's a fairly runny formula, that takes forever to dry. I've ruined my makeup trying to put it on after completing my look, and I've tried to apply it before I start my face, either way it's a pain in the buttocks. I don't have super curly eyelashes to begin with, so I curl before applying any mascara, but this formula actually weighed it down, and took away any "curl" I may have previously had.

Furthermore, you can't build with this mascara - as you keep building, your eyelashes start looking spidery and clumpy. Not hot at all! I'd advise trying another product if you're looking for something that will really curl your lashes and finish off your look. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

love it, one of my fav mascaras

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Lollaj

Still on my quest to find a good cheaper brand and really was not impressed by this! If you are looking for fuller and longer lashes to enhance your short average lashes then this isn't really the one. It can define your lashes and make them show up more, but it isn't really a mascara you can "work" with. I tried and applied several coats and eventually they became like spider lashes, all clumpy. I have passed mine to my mum to try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by MauraRose

This is my all time favorite mascara. It gives me TONS of length and volume without ever clumping. I will buy this over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by anna0banana

This mascara is just okay for me. I wouldn't say it's terrible but it's not really great either. It did curl my lashes pretty well but gave no volume. This would be pretty good if you first use a different mascara and then do a few strokes with this, before the first mascara dries, to get some more curl. This mascara also smudged kind of quickly for me and I can't handle waterproof mascaras so this was also a drawback.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by MKhandbag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara! It's awesome. It lengthens, curls (without a lash curler), and thickens just the right amount. The brush is nice (rubber), and it seperates and defines beautifuly. I like this better than Lash Blast by Cover Girl. I will repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by msrosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually really love this product. It doesn't give me any clumps, gives me volume and length. This is reaaaaaaaaaaly great for bottom lashes too. I would recommend this to others :)