July 25, 2014 | 1525 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by o0needia0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this the other week as it was on sale at my local cosmetics counter. The packaging was pretty, purple and sleek looking, and the price was right. I sort of wish now that I'd saved my money.

It's a fairly runny formula, that takes forever to dry. I've ruined my makeup trying to put it on after completing my look, and I've tried to apply it before I start my face, either way it's a pain in the buttocks. I don't have super curly eyelashes to begin with, so I curl before applying any mascara, but this formula actually weighed it down, and took away any "curl" I may have previously had.

Furthermore, you can't build with this mascara - as you keep building, your eyelashes start looking spidery and clumpy. Not hot at all! I'd advise trying another product if you're looking for something that will really curl your lashes and finish off your look. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

love it, one of my fav mascaras

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Lollaj

Still on my quest to find a good cheaper brand and really was not impressed by this! If you are looking for fuller and longer lashes to enhance your short average lashes then this isn't really the one. It can define your lashes and make them show up more, but it isn't really a mascara you can "work" with. I tried and applied several coats and eventually they became like spider lashes, all clumpy. I have passed mine to my mum to try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by MauraRose

This is my all time favorite mascara. It gives me TONS of length and volume without ever clumping. I will buy this over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by anna0banana

This mascara is just okay for me. I wouldn't say it's terrible but it's not really great either. It did curl my lashes pretty well but gave no volume. This would be pretty good if you first use a different mascara and then do a few strokes with this, before the first mascara dries, to get some more curl. This mascara also smudged kind of quickly for me and I can't handle waterproof mascaras so this was also a drawback.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by MKhandbag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara! It's awesome. It lengthens, curls (without a lash curler), and thickens just the right amount. The brush is nice (rubber), and it seperates and defines beautifuly. I like this better than Lash Blast by Cover Girl. I will repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by msrosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually really love this product. It doesn't give me any clumps, gives me volume and length. This is reaaaaaaaaaaly great for bottom lashes too. I would recommend this to others :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by cbzak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara. It looks really natural but my lashes are the longest they've ever been! It lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. There was no clumps at all. I will definitely repurchase this mascara. I also LOVE the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I try every mascara once so I figured why not give this a shot...I actually love it, really cute package and great brush...it gives me the volume and length without the clumps...I was really shocked when I first applied b/c it was so natural looking and I was expecting a big glob of mascara on each lash...the lashes are a little spidery but the added volume and curl makes them gorgeous, not long and stringy...I'm going out tomorrow night so I will test this again with a few more coats and let you know my results...so far, very very pleased and may stick with this if it's consistent

11/15 - still love it, didn't budge on a humid night and hasn't clumped

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Jrova

LOve this macara. Does exactly what it says; gives ypur lashes sexy curves. =). The best mascara and above all I have tried,drug store and department store, this is by far my fave. =)