Ecotools Five Piece Mineral Set (4 brushes, 1 case)

4.6

on 2/16/2011 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love most of the brushes in this set although the larger kabuki brush is a bit to soft to use as my main brush to buff in my mineral makeup so I use it to applying a finishing powder and for that it works great.

What I really love is the mini kabuki which works wonderful for applying my mineral makeup under my eyes. A little goes a long way there and you want to apply with a light hand as to not enhance fine lines.

Conceler brush awesome when using with my Benfit Boiing .

I've never had brushes this soft. Went out and bought the blush brush on it's own and that works great as well.

Really glad I took the recommendations here and gave this line a try.

on 2/8/2011 7:59:00 PM

brishes are sooooo and sooo amazing the hairs do not fall out and they apply my powder so well. i would have liked the concealer brush to be a bit more compact and small ( to get more product and control out of it) but it still works fine and there all SO SOFT !!!! i love themmmmm

on 2/8/2011 6:57:00 PM

These Brushes are AMAZING !
i amsoulutly LOVE them. They are soooooo soft, just amazing <3

on 1/26/2011 7:57:00 PM

OMG I love these brushes! The big face brush is so wonderful for powder, it applies so wonderfully and evenly. Love love love. Got these at Rite Aid, had no expectations, and I was wonderfully impressed.

on 1/26/2011 7:22:00 PM

Love the pwerder brush for bronzer and the eyeshadow brush for applying powder to my consealer. I use the pouch for seperating make ups in my larger make up bag, great for keeping small single eyeshadows from being lost in the bottom of my bag. Use other brushes at least weekly.

on 1/19/2011 4:10:00 PM

This one is a brush set which I carry them in my makeup bag. The upper part of the bristle is soft while the white part is little stiff. The small kabuki brush is not dense enough and can not keep in shape very well. Both of the two face brush can not apply blush well because of the shape.

on 1/6/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I was about to take back my Bare Minerals foundation until I bought these brushes. They're absolutely wonderful! They're so soft, the lighter part of the brush is a bit more solid. And the combination of the two gives a heavenly sensation as you apply. It almost feels like the makeup is going on with air.They don't shed AT ALL. They're just amazing. Got them off amazon for less than 10 bucks, on sale. At target they're right at ten dollars. Basically, get them. They feel better and perform better than Bare Escentuals brushes and cheaper brushes. I'm not a pro, but I'm getting picture-perfect results. :)

on 1/2/2011 12:37:00 AM

This brush is sooo soft & usefull! The things that i don't like about this brush set are the powder brush isn't quite dense & the blush brush is too little for my wide cheeks :(
But overall, i really like this brush! :D

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this set of brushes, but I do have to say the small kabuki is my HG powder brush. The brushes in general are dense, sof and great at picking up the product. I highly recommend this brush set to everyone. The kabuki and the powder brush on this set is a must on my make up bag to go.

on 10/29/2010 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I am a proud user and owner of so many eco tools brushes.. YES its DARN good and SUPER soft, and the brush does not shed like other some brands brushes even after you washed it and have it for more than a year and it does not scratch your face because of softness~ (based on own experience) xD.. you wouldnt regret buying it!

P/S : This is great for traveling too!

Popular Makeup Brushes