September 3, 2014 | 1328 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Tatissima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such hype surrounding him.such a Meh serum.open your eyes girls

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by princesssaras

Another brand that irritates me, in that they make you believe there products are natural! They call this Moroccan oil, yet there is just a little bit of argan oil and the rest is all chemicals and dyes! Really? Not cool. I'm not buying this, I'd rather use real Moroccan oil!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by RC888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! Makes my hair super soft. Love the scent, almost reminds me of clean laundry. The scent does not linger. I find it helps fly aways in the summer, and helps my hair stay conditioned. I took one lippie off because I do not like the packaging. It takes me a long time to use a whole bottle, therefore I am unsure if they have changed it since I purchased it, but my bottle is a glass container. I had to buy a different container for traveling and another for ease of use in the bathroom. I found the glass bottle annoying, and I was always afraid of breaking it on my granite counter top.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this on towel-dried hair after I apply my leave-in conditioner and gel. I use a pencil eraser-sized amount on my hair that's just above shoulder length. I scrunch it with my head upside down then arrange the curls after I flip my head up. My hair dries soft and frizz free with perfect ringlets.

I work in a hot, humid environment and my this stuff really stands up to frizz and flyaways.

Even though it's pricey and the packaging isn't great (I have to be very careful to just put a small amount in my hand or else it will all pour out of the bottle), I would buy it again because it makes my hair awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by laschnauzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have bought 2 large bottles this year for I use it every day!
Moroccan oil smells sooo good and it makes my hair shine. It helps with frizz but sadly it does nothing to keep volume down.
I like to mix it with castor oil to control the volume a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I was impressed with this product. You pour a little bit into your hands and work it into your towel dry hair and it detangles your hair while making it look and feel soft and smooth.
What I don't like about this product is that it just comes in a bottle you can purchase it now with a pump but when I bought it it didn't come with the pump and I felt that it was always a bit of a mess.
Ideally I wish this product would come in a spray pump bottle.

Also it does have a lot of chemical ingredients and it might not be ideal to use in the long-run because it might weigh your hair down especially if you have fine hair or hair that gets greasy easily. It's really expensive and I don't feel that it actually nourishes my hair. It is an oil that smoothes out your hair but when you wash it off and your hair doesn't feel conditioned at all instead it goes to where it was before.

Great Alternative: Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have long hair, very thin and soft but lots of it. Recently my hair started to get split ends and getting dry. This oil helped the problem. It doesn't leave hair greasy at all, I love it and would repurchase if I don't find a cheaper substitute ( I think it's too pricey)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this only on the ends of my hair. When used on damp hair, I feel like the product speeds up drying time and leaves my hair soft and shiny while taming frizzies. When I curl my hair with my flat iron I like to use a very small amount of the oil and run it through my hair from the mid-ends. I dislike the packaging because it is hard to control how much product you'll be using. Also a glass bottle and oily hands sets the stage for a disaster! Only other con is that if you have to use too much your hair turns into a greasy mess.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I bought into the hype of this product and bought it after trying some drugstore versions, pure argan oil and this Kenzia brand version of argan oil/ moroccanoil dupe. I DON'T think this lives up to the hype at all.

Sure this product smells great and defrizzes but nothing extraordinary than other products. In fact I prefer that Kenzia brand better because it was "runnier" and I could put it in my hair after washing and it would soak right in and detangle all my knots out. The Moroccanoil is much heavier and doesn't detangle my hair on its own. I still have to wrestle a comb through it. Sure this product defrizzes if you put it on after you've blow dried but not any better than a much cheaper product.

Overall:

In the order of my preference of argan oil hair products: 1-Kenzia 2-Josie Maran 3-Organix 4-Moroccanoil/ pure argan oil. I will use this product up and not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by AestyPase26

Loved the product but hate the price... Too expensive when I can buy Jojoba Oil from Whole Foods for cheaper and it'll do the same thing for MUCH less!