April 16, 2014 | 2026 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is a nice mascara. I bought it in black saphire for blue eyes. The mascara brush is nice, really separates. The color looks like a lighter black. Its nice for everyday but not for dramatic effect. I dont really notice the color bringing out my eyes much. Nothing stand out, just subtle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by 2010

This is probably one of the worst mascara's I have every purchased!

Heres why:

-I have blue eyes... I bought this thinking it would brighten them up... it doesn't.. It's basically just filled with sparkles (literally) would irritated my eyes more than any other make-up ever has (I wear contacts, as well).If you have sensitive eyes.. AVOID THIS PRODUCT!
-It didn't lengthen my lashes or even separate them.. it was clumpy, awkward and just a huge mess...
- I found that their wasn't even alot of product in the tube.. I ran out in a week.. not even kidding..
Anyway, thats my review:)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by amkb12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a fan of Cover Girl mascaras, and I just bought this one hoping it might actually make my eyes look brighter. It doesn't. As a regular mascara it's fine. I like the brush and it goes on nicely and does a good job of separating my lashes. But I can't see any sparkles or anything and I don't think my eyes look particularly brighter! That being said I'll still finish it, but when I'm done I'll just go back to Lash Blast or Volume Exact.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Danitza

At first, I feel in love with this mascara. I got the gold one for hazel eyes. I loved the brush and how thick the formula was because it was great at not ruining the curl that takes forever to achieve. It didn't clump, and glided easily. I loved the little glitter that was subtle, but in the light did help brighten. Unfortunately my eyes had a weird reaction to it. It says its hypoallergenic but everyone reacts differently. My eyes flamed up, not pink but RED. They looked like they were bleeding and they burned like i got pepper sprayed. It took a week to subside. I didn't not get a chance to see if it flaked terribly or smudged or anything at all. I loved it so much I took a picture to show friends (before the reaction of course) It does look lovely though. It is on my profile if you're interested in looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Merryn13

I really wanted to try this because I have vivedly green eyes and I thought anything drawing more attention to them would be all the better. When I first used this product I was unhappy with the result. I bought the Waterproof kind. When they say 'waterproof', they really mean 'soap-proof' or 'mascara-remover-proof'. It was intensely hard to get the mascara off of my lashes at the end of the day without removing a few lashes in the process. The colour really didn't do anything for my eyes, to my dismay, and even though the brush looks good at first, application is a lot harder and clumpier then it should be.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Yddib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this when I was over in the US. I really though this could be great and liked how it looked on the TV ad. (Rihanna's fault!!) I brought it home and was so excited! I will say my eye colour is a bit strange so maybe I should have tried a couple of the colours. I tried the one for green eyes. I found that the colour really didn't show up well at all on my lashes and it definitely didn't make my eyes pop! For me, it was one of the worst mascaras I've tried. It flaked too which drives me mad. The main problem for me was the colour and strange flecks through it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lanih2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I have trouble with mascara smudging underneath the eyes, and this dosent. I can only use Lancome and Chanel mascaras, and I just cant afford it anymore for something that has to get replaced so often, so I was really excited to find this. It came free with a eyeshadow i bought, but I tried it anyway, so I found it by accedent which makes it all the better.
With that said, there is really no special sparkle once it is on the eyelashes, and I've tried the one for blue and green eyes.
Still love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the idea of this mascara, but the formula itself is just terrible. While I think it does make my green eyes look a little more intense, it's not worth it. It goes on clumpy, and flakes throughout the day whether I touch my eyes or not. It also makes my eyelashes really stiff, which bothers my eyes after a few hours. If they could make the formula a little better to make it a decent mascara, I would definitely but it because of how pretty it makes my eyes look. But until then I will not be buying another tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Kandiefashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

still cant beat Rimmel glam...

it was good.....just cant beat how Black the glam eye is !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by xoxALLiiExox

I bought this mascara hoping that the eye brightening claims would come true. I am not sure if it brightened my eyes at all, but i LOOOVE the mascara itself. It makes my lashes long and separated. There was really no volumizing effects, but thats ok because my lashes are already pretty thick anyways. The shade i purchased is for brown eyes, it is called black pearl. It is a pretty dark black color & there are sparkles. I dont really notice them on the brush, but they definitley show up on my eyelashes.I am just a teenager looking for a nice everyday mascara. This mascara is just that, perfect for everyday looks. For a more dramatic look i would recomend Lash Blast, but for nice lenghtened everyday looking eyelashes, i would deffinitley reccomend this.

p.s. i have the waterproof formula
i paid $9.95 at CVS.