BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 8/3/2014 4:09:00 PM

I have quite pale skin so this product actually looks quite sake and muddy on my skin. However if I had a darker skin tone I think I would love this bronzer. Even though it does not work as a bronzer for me, I still make use out of it. I use this bronzer in my crease as a transition color and I absolutely love it!

on 7/31/2014 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I usually hate benefit, but this product is actually pretty good.

Its very pigmented and buildable on my fair skin. It lasts a whole day with foundation and all that jazz, doesnt fade or anything. Its a tad bit more orange than my other bronzers, but its really not noticeable. I feel like it will last me a long time.

Of course the packaging sucks, and I prefer my bronzers to be more yellow since on my fair skin the orange can really come out. I would not repurchase since I like the TF chocolate soleil more, but overall this product is still good.

on 7/30/2014 4:32:00 PM

I'd been unhappy with my old bronzer (something pricey from my cousin's tanning salon) for some time, but I never branched out... Until! My sweet boyfriend bought a great package of BeneFit samples for me while we were hanging out in JFK.

I used their HOOLA bronzer once and immediately bought a full size box, even though I'm still working on the sample! HOOLA adds natural color (no more orange!) to my fair/medium skin and it doesn't contain glittery bits. I'm slightly tan from walking around in the Soutwest sun, but it will likely remain a staple in the winter months, too.

Agreed with another reviewer about the inconvenient box packaging. If your makeup bag is small, it might not fit.

on 7/23/2014 3:48:00 AM

This is my lifeblood. The best matte bronzer out there. Great for pale people. The texture is very nice, the pigmentation is great. Everything about this is pure heaven.

on 7/18/2014 11:25:00 PM

I wouldn't repurchase this because I haven't tried other bronzers other than the One hot minute by benefit (not a fan--too light--sparkly) so I would like to try other ones because I hear the Body shop sells a good one as well. I just don't like the price and the packaging. I'd prefer a mirror compact. However, the product itself is great. It's very nice and soft, smooth, great colour and stays on long.

on 7/18/2014 5:08:00 PM

I first got a sample of this in a christmas kit , i used it everyday and its now july and theres hardly a dent in it. I just bought the full size of this even tho i havent run out i just thought i would save the sample for travel and stuff like that.before this i used the nyc sunny bronzer but that was just so orange and muddy. This is just the perfect matte bronzer for contouring and just all over bronzing. I use a angled brush to contour but lately ive been using the brush it comes with and im hooked. Ive heard its similar to the nars ita Brush . Overall holy grail bronzer

on 7/18/2014 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Benefit's Hoola bronzer is great for contouring without the orange or dirt looking pigments. I really have no complaints on the actual product it's self but I find that the packaging is inappropriate. The bronzer comes in a cardboard box sort of thing that takes up a lot of room if I want to take this product with me. All in all, the great product overrules the awful packaging.

on 7/18/2014 12:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It's a good quality bronzer worth buying. Good for contouring or just as blush powder.

on 7/17/2014 11:42:00 PM

It's really a lovely bronzer. Its matte, it's a flattering shade, and the packaging is too cute. But for me this product really excels as a contour. It's so pigmented that you only need the smallest bit on your brush, so I have yet to finish the sample size after a month of almost daily use. I have yet to crack open the full size box I bought after realizing how wonderful this stuff is.

on 7/17/2014 5:13:00 PM

I do love this for a more matte bronzer, great for contouring and works well with pale-medium skin tones.

It is very pigmented so you need minimal product, I haven't had any troubles with it appearing dirty as some reviewers have said. I find it easy to work with, you can build up gradually for stronger definition.

It may be a pricier option for some, I am yet to find a dupe drugstore version- most matte bronzers I have purchased throw off a bit orangey on me. Any suggestions? :)

Have repurchased, I think it's a must for my powder contouring!

Popular Bronzers