BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 6/28/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I must admit that I wasn't impressed by this at first. I got it to use as bronzer/contour and found it too lightly pigmented, not being sure whether it was too light for my NC30 complexion or just not pigmented enough. What I did know is that it's hella expensive either way.

The thing is: this is the best option for a contour powder I can think of. There aren't lots of these in the market and most bronzers are just too orange for contouring, in my humble opinion. Hoola, on the other hand, is warm toned so it gives that "shadow" effect we're looking for.

Still, I think it's unfortunate that this doesn't suit people that are darker than NC35, I'd say. Plus, the price is ridiculous.

on 6/27/2014 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been searching for a good bronzer for contouring and finally found the perfect one! I usually just use it for contouring my cheekbones and it never looks orange or unnatural on my skin. I started using this when I had very fair skin and it suited my skin tone very well. As the summer has progressed and I've gotten tanner, I've found that this bronzer still suits me...it definitely would look great on just about any skin tone! It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I also have somewhat sensitive skin, but I haven't had any problems with this product at all. I actually like the little brush that comes with it, but I'm not a fan of the packaging at all. It's cute but it feels cheap and flimsy to me. If you're searching for a good bronzer for contouring, definitely give this one a try!

I love this bronzer! It feels really nice on my skin and I feel like the color would look good on a lot of skin tones. Also, it is good for travel because it comes with a little brush that fits well in the box. And, the packaging is really cute!

on 6/21/2014 11:58:00 AM

I love this! Such a soft bronzer and would work for any skin tone! It's such a smooth formula too, the packaging is not my favorite but it could be worse :)

on 6/19/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So, I bought this product when I had a coupon for a store where you can buy BeneFit products. Since a lot of people rave about this product and I hadn't had a good bronzer, I picked up Hoola. It feels so amazing to buy such a cute and expensive product so I was excited to try it. I had only used drugstore bronzers before but I did now know that it can make such a huge difference. The brush it comes with works really well! I use Hoola for contouring and bronzing up my face. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm doing it everyday now, it makes my face look so beautiful yet you can't tell I used a bronzer! I love this product and honestly, this stuff is so worth the money and I don't care about the packaging, it may be a bit annoying to carry around with but other than that it looks adorable, another reason why I like BeneFit so much. This is gold.

on 6/18/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Favorite bronzer, hands down. Not too dark or orange for my fair skin. It's excellent for contouring and bronzing, without looking overdone. It's very pigmented, don't need much.

on 6/15/2014 5:27:00 AM

I dont really like the packaging, I guess its cute in a way for some people but I rather prefer in a regular compact that's more sturdy. This product last quite a long time, I use it every time I do it and I'm only 1/3 done with it. So happy that I hit pan and this product has been with me for about 8 months. Once you apply it, its pigmented and orange which is great but it doesnt last a long time, probably 4-5 the longest with me even with a setting spray (max fix+, elf setting spray, and ud)

on 6/11/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only bronzer that I find to be suitable for bronzing AND contouring my light-medium skin. The Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil/NYC Sunny makes me look dirty. I can see this product to be universally flattering for many skin tones. In general, I may be biased because I'm not a huge bronzer fan so I do find the price tag to be a bit steep. I probably won't go out and purchase another one but for bronzer fanatics, this is a must have.

This product is an awesome bronzer looks very natural and pretty but since it contains harmful ingredients I honestly would pass. I TRY not to have makeup products with parabens and so on but its a bit scary when you go to their website hit view ingredients and the California code something link, where it says these ingredients have been shown to cause cancer etc... I would skip a pretty bronzer to avoid birth defects and cancer causing ingredients like holy smokes!!!! that's what their company wrote which is the truth... I'm sure lots of things I own some way cause these things but honestly it has opened my eyes to be more aware and maybe you weren't!!

on 6/8/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this paired with dandelion. Good for contouring!

Popular Bronzers