September 2, 2014 | 962 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by kimbo823

I absolutely love this bronzer!! It is my go-to for contouring. You can apply it light or build it up to a medium coverage contour. I love that it is 100% matte! I love sparkles, just in certain areas. Im not the kind of girl who reapplies her makeup on her lunch break. Im a busy mom of 2 so once i put my face on (as my grandmother would say) i want it to last me till im going to take it off at th end of the day. This stuff stays in place until you are ready to take it off. It is a very creamy, finely milled powder so dont dig your brush in it or you will waste a bunch of product. A little goes a long way. Yes it is a splurge for me ($26) but it will last you for quite a while. I just hit pan on mine and have had it for 2 years, using it on and off. I like the box design and it fits in my makeup bag well. Im planning on repuchasing once im done using the last bit!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would say this is an average bronzer. I got it because its matte, and I could use it to contour, and it does an ok job that. Like a lot of other people, I'm not a big fan of the box. It's really bulky, and it's not the best for throwing it in your purse, or for when I travel. I don't use the brush, so I think it would be better with more product instead. It's really soft, and powdery. You have to dab your brush in there very softly, and tap off the excess. If you swirl your brush around in it, you will get way too much product. Like I said its an ok product, but I won't buy it again because I find it's very similar to my HG Nars Laguna Bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS STUFF.
Looks so natural on my skin (I have pale skin with yellow/olive undertones).

I contour with it mainly. It's pretty goof proof and great for beginners.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Laurenxoxox0

Such a kind, complementing colour. Nice matte colour. Very subtle and nice colour. Tad expensive for the size. But 100% worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this bronzer - it's cool-toned, which is awesome since a lot of blushes run orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is great, especially for contouring. Its completely matte, with a handy mirror inside! I do not use the brush they provide as I feel it doesn't give a great application.

I have fair skin and with the correct application, this bronzer gives a healthy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by lingre

This is a beautiful bronzer. I am very picky. They need to take this out of the stupid box though. Too Faced makes the Chocolate Soleil which is slightly better, a lot more product and not in a dumb box. In order to compete with that they need to put this in a normal compact! Its great for oily skin, sensitive skin, and combination skin. It does not change color throughout the day. It sits nice on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its matte, so thats a bonus. Packaging is good and travel friendly. Does a good job!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lindseyjo

Just got this bronzer for christmas and i absolutely love it!! I have NW15 skin so bronzers always look either too orangey, dark, or shimmery and just overall fake on me. I've tried tons but none work the way this one does. I use it with a tapered face brush and don't focus on contouring as much as just adding color to my face. Either way this bronzer is incredible for girls with lighter skin. The only con to the product is the price $28!!!! Anyway, this product has become a daily must for me! There's so much hype on this product for a reason!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like a most other reviewers have already said, this is a good quality bronzer for contouring. It's completely matte and the color is cool enough to get the job done without any orange fakeness. I got a mini that was included in a holiday kit at Ulta so the value for the money was good. I'm not sure if I would go out of my way repurchase a full size though. I find myself reaching for the highlighters and cheek tint that came with the kit often but prefer using a cream like Tartes body perfection gel for contouring. I think creams or liquids look more natural, are longer lasting and easier to blend as long as the shade is right. I use this once and a while when I'm in a hurry and only wear a tinted primer. It looks good but like most powders doesn't last as long as I would like. Good product but not HG