MAC Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

4.1

on 12/8/2011 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

AAAAHHH ! FINALLY THE PERFECT NUDE !! I am soo happy with this lipstick - bought it today in the hope it will at least beat some of the other nudes I have collected and wow :) I will probably be buying this for the rest of my life !!
I have very red lips naturally and with my pale skin it just looks odd and I look washed out so have been on the hunt for a while. MAC myth was my first attempt, and yes it is a perfect shade but it looked awful on dry lips.. which my lips always were as it dried mine out :( I tried lip balm under/over and it wouldn't have any staying power.
I then tried MAC's Honeylove, which wasn't my cup of tea at all - far too dark for my pale skin and just doesn't look right.
So back to the MAC counter today, and I was choosing between repurchasing myth ( so as not to waste more money on ones I wont use !) or trying another. I went with this and as soon as I tried it I was in love... my skin tone suddenly looked great, my eyes popped and my lips looked nude, shimmery but subtle !
PLEASSSEE buy it or at least test it at the counter !
It isn't too pale or solid so you don't get the foundation look, it's just fantastic. I would rate this for hours :)

on 11/18/2011 6:26:00 PM

I had wanted Creme D'Nude for a while, but wasn't quite sure if it would suit my very pale skin. It was love at first sight when the MUA in MAC tried it on me! A very beautiful nude shade that can be worn with anything. It's light enough to be wearable on pale skin, but dark enough to not wash you out. It's also sheer but buildable - the sheer-ness is a plus as it avoids the dreaded concealer lip effect and your natural lip colour shines through. Will definitely repurchase when my tube runs out!

on 10/15/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

I like this lipstick. The packaging is the same as every basic MAC lipstick, black, sleek, and it keeps your lipstick protected. The glossy sheen is nice, but it wasn't part of my daily makeup routine. If you want the coveted "Myth" look, just toned down, this is the lipstick for you. The problem I had with this lipstick is it's lack of pigment. It comes on very well, but I was looking for a more pigmented lipstick. This lipstick just tones down my natural lip colour and adds some shine.

on 10/7/2011 7:23:00 AM

So happy with this product! I am loving the colour on my skin and find it to have a beautiful glossy finish to it, meaning I don't have to wear a gloss on top. The packaging is beautiful just as with all MAC lipsticks. The only downside for me would be the price, but I think you get what you pay for. If you want an opaque, slightly glossy nude for pale skin, then I would recommend this one.

on 9/30/2011 4:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love love love! Good pigment. I apply this lipstick, and then a lipgloss that's either light pink or nude over it and it looks great. Definitely recommend buying this on ebay which is much cheaper than in the store.

on 9/25/2011 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've had Creme d'Nude twice. The first time, I hated it, swapped it, and then on a whim, decided to acquire it again since i love nude lipsticks, and couldn't quite figure out why I didn't like it.

2nd time was the charm. Once i paired it with MAC BBQ Lipliner or Prestige Cocoa l/l, it was a hit! I think the trick with making this one less pasty is to use a slightly darker lipliner, blend it in, and then apply Creme d'Nude. This is very similar to Myth Satin lipstick, although being a cremesheen, while the texture is more forgiving, the staying power isn't quite as good as Myth. Overall though, on my NC40 skintone, it's a winner now, one that I reach for often and looks fantastic with a deep charcoal smokey eye! continued >>

on 9/22/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is the only MAC lipstick that I've ever completely used up and repurchased. I have a fairly large collection of MAC l/s, which I suppose is probably why I rarely ever actually use them up. However, I use this one so frequently that I manged to do just that. It's by far my favorite nude pink lip color. It's so hard for me to find a light/nude/baby pink shade that works with my neutral/warm coloring. It seems that most are cool-toned and that doesn't work for me at all. Creme d'Nude is perfectly neutral and doesn't wash me out at all. I'm really happy this shade is in the Cremesheen formula as I love how smooth and glossy and non-drying it is. Looks great when I'm tanned and with my natural very fair skin. This might actually be my favorite lip color, period (and I have a ridiculously insane amount of lipsticks and glosses).

on 9/11/2011 2:09:00 PM

I donīt like this lipstick, it was my fist lipstick from Mac...I hate that makes me look like i'm sick, it looks paler than my skin (nc30) and it makes the lips look patchy and uneven. If you are looking for a perfect nude for nc30 skin tone honeylove is the one.

on 9/7/2011 11:36:00 PM

i dont know what to say about this lipstick. its .. okay. i find that it tends to highlight flakes and dryness if your lips are not freshly exfoliated and moisturized. it looks decent with a smoky eye, but i find the finish a little frosty for everyday wear. i wouldnt repurchase this, just because i find it so mediocre for the price.

on 9/7/2011 11:31:00 PM

this lipstick was a disappointment to me - the colour is wonderful but the finish (cremesheen) i find has no staying power, and it shows up any imperfections in your lips (especially if you have dry lips). i am a huge fan of opaque lipsticks and this lipstick fell very short of that. it was more like a tinted lipgloss for me. it is a lovely colour though, and does feel nice on the lips but i would recommend MACs honeylove over this colour. i am an NW25. creme d' nude is in my opinion, a boringly safe nude. i think it is blah

Popular Lipsticks