April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by pinksnowbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go to lipstick, I always have this with me. doesnt dry out like some other MAC lipsticks Ive used. the best nude shade MAC has for my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love MAC lipsticks, and I love a good nude lip... unfortunately this one looked awful on my nw20 skintone. Other than that little setback... wonderful lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by littlemissbusiness

I think this is an amazing shade of lipstick. Although some people are hesitant to purchase nude colors, this shade really looks great on almost everyone.

It's a bit shiny but not as strong as a gloss and it's wonderful with a slight hint of gloss to top it off or just plain. I love this color with bronze cheeks and simple eye makeup colors with a bold liner.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Nude's are hard to pull off but I do love them when I find the right shade. Creme d'Nude isn't the right shade for me. It's too light for my lip color and skincolor. I do love the formula of this lipstick, it's creamy and comfortable to wear. I prefer Bankety over this because it's darker and suits me better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by nattygrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Creme D'Nude is a beautiful creamy nude lipstick. It has a slightly dewy finish and is opaque enough to cover my pigmented lips without making me look washed out. I'm fair (N5 ish for reference) and I loooove this color. I can use any lipliner to alter the color slightly as well. It's in the HG stash. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i LOVE this color. I went into MAC looking for a nude lipstick, as I usually use their lipglass but it can be sticky sometimes and I wanted a change. I wanted to find a color that did not make me look dead, and looked pretty on my small lips. The girl working there selected a few shades for me and this was a very easy color to decide on, and I am a very picky and cannot decide on anything. I am glad I chose this! It goes on easily and smoothly, however sometimes chapstick underneath is needed. I have only ever used this with a tan, I hope it looks good come winter! I do love it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by feribz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love! I have pretty pigmented lips so the contrast with this lipstick is stunning! definitely repurchasing! Beautiful creamy nude but does wear off like any lipstick when you drink or eat. I suggest tagging this lipstick along with you for touchups.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Pernii

The nicest, nude lipstick I've ever tried. Love the creamy look, doesn't make my lips look dry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Edit: Im dropping my rating down a notch because this l/s doesn't look that great on me in daylight & my husband really doesn't like it :( Yes i even put diff glosses over it. Oh well, back to the drawing board i guess.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Fatang

Oh my gosh this is terrible! I'm so glad that I got this as part of the trade-in program they have. My biggest issue with this l/s is the fact that it not only accentuates any dryness you didn't even know you had, but then further dries out your lips. And I'm the kind of gal who takes care of her lips, exfolation, lipbalm, and all. You shouldn't have to work so hard to make a l/s look half-decent, especially one from MAC. I've purchased many a DS lipstick that have performed better than this!