September 21, 2014 | 1018 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 5:19:00 AM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never be a fan of Clinique. Tried some of their stuff a couple of times, but none really makes me wow or repurchase. My fav one is this and mascara base. I almost finish the tube now. Bought it last Nov 09, but I didn't use it religiously everyday, only when I feel dry or like it. I have oily/acne skin since I was 16. I'm 29 now and break out everyday due to hormonal adult acne. My new dermatologist prescribed me tretinoin cream recently and it makes me peel little bit and I live in dry So Cal weather. So, I started using this again every night before tretinoin. I do see immediate result in the morning. It heals my acne faster, honestly. That's why I use it without fail every night. I got it in dry/combo skin, because that's the only one they sell at my Sephora store. I was skeptical in the beginning, because I have oily skin. I love the texture, easy to smooth on and it's enough hydration for me. Although, my skin looks a bit oily or over moisturized after I put it on. It brightens the complexion and help reduce the red acne marks. I'm asian, ethnic skin, probably if you are lighter than mine, you will see more improvement on discoloration. It's a really good night cream and since I'm a smoker, I really need this. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Tasha722

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about four weeks. I apply it at every night. The greaseless moisturizer is easily absorbed into my skin and leaves it feeling very soft and smooth. Often, I have problems with my skin when using a new skin product, this is due to my sensitive skin, but I have not had a problem with this product. I do notice that lines are less visible. This is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on my second tube of this. It is different to the night moisturizers I have used before in that it is much less heavy but I am finding it more effective nonetheless. It seems to sink into the skin much better than the richer creams. My skin isn't dramatically different but it does seem softer and more hydrated and I don't get those pesky dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Brona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this night cream. My skin can be quite dry, especially in the morning if I haven't applied moisturiser the night before. This works really well for my skin, really hydrating it and making it soft. It also soaks in great so can apply it just a few minutes before I go to bed and am not afraid of it coming off onto my pillow case :) I've bought this moisturiser about 4/5 times (even though it's a bit pricey - around Ä50 a pop!) but I feel it's definitely worth it and I especially notice how good it is if I'm super lazy and go to bed without applying any night cream, the next morning my skin feels parched! I will definitely repurchase in the future, but at the moment I have switched to EL night serum to try something new! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by diboh

My skin is similar to another reviewer, combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter, and as I get older, my skin is becoming more sensitive and inflamed. This product is great. I used it on my cheeks and another product on my T-zone. It is not to greasy and is not fragrant. I am on my second tube now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by dralim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in 'dry/combination' for winter and oily/combination in summer. It sinks in nicely and leaves my skin well moisturised with no shine. I have used this for 18 months now and have no plans to stray. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Lazee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Finally after a year of trying Clinique products (skincare junkie) I have found one that actually lives up to the hype. Being acne-prone I chose the combo to oily fourmula. The texture is very light and abosrbs easily into the skin. I even used this during the day and it has never felt heavy or looked greasy.It's the only moisturise I can use without any negative effects on my skin.This calms breakouts, helps fade scars and leaves the skin glowing. Def will repurchase.

UPDATE: 07/10/10 IT'S OFFICIAL I HATE CLINIQUE PRODUCTS! Like all the other clinique products I purchased they work fine for the first few weeks then they start irritating the crap outta my skin and causing me to break out in horrible deep pimples which takes AGGGESS to clear. I have tried their '3 steps to crap skin' range, City Block Sheer (irritating, caused me breakouts), blusher (accentuated any bump under the skin), Superfit foundation (irritating, funky colour range). The only products which were decent was their exfoliating scrub and eye cream. But I hate Clinique so much I will neevr repurchase those products again!!!! I'm so pissed I spent so much money on them, BYE BYE CLINIQUE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this cream. I use it during the day with City Block and at night with ANR serum. It is very moisturising, not greasy. It does not have any parfume and it is a no fuss yet effective product. The packaging (a tube) makes it easy to carry it around when I am travelling.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by BolshoiBallerina

I received this as a sample in my GWP (gotta love Clinique bonus time!) and was excited to use it after reading the glowing reviews on MUA. I used it every other night, alternating with my Differin gel. Unfortunately, the moisturizer gave me raised red bumps and rashes. Luckily it didn't break me out! There are a few other reviewers who also had this issue, so use caution if you have sensitive skin. If you know what makes your skin testy, make sure to check the ingredients list prior to using. A helpful MUA-er has posted the ingredients list on the second to last page of the reviews. The good news is, Clinique has an EXCELLENT returns policy. I have a sample so I don't need to make use of it. But if you did purchase a full size tube and did have a similar reaction, go to any Clinique counter and you will be able to return it without any issues. You don't even need the receipt!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by klhoward

This is a great cream! I normally feel I have to smear creams really thick on my dry, tight-feeling skin just so it feels normal....but then I find that I get blemishes or an oily face. I was just about to accept my choices were only dry and clear skin, or spotty and elastic until I tried this cream. Despite my skin feeling tight to me, its not that flakey (only a little on my forehead) so the dry/combo one was recommended to me by the SA. My skin now feels great, elastic, has stayed wrinkle free (I've been using this now for 2 years) and even after application does not look like an oil slick. I also donít find I need half as much as I used to use of the other creams, so it actually doesn't work out as much $$$ as I first thought.

Update: I tried the dry/very dry and it just left my skin oily feeling, so will stick to the dry/combo one.