November 23, 2014 | 2046 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 5:05:00 AM More reviews by emge27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using the product for skin types 3 and for for about two to three months now and it has really calmed my skin and made it look noticably better than before using this,. No other moisturizer I've ever used before has had such a positive effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by BellamyBlue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been my night cream of choice for about a year now, and Iím on my 3rd tube. Clinique isnít a skincare brand Iíd put a lot of faith in, normally Ė especially after purchasing the daytime counterpart to this (Superdefense ďSPF25Ē), only to learn that the sunscreen in that cream is not stable and the antioxidants are worthless.

Anyway, Iím glad I gave Clinique another chance. Iím 22 with very dry, somewhat sensitive skin and I live in a cold climate. What Iím looking for in a night cream...Lots of moisture, and general skin repair to keep me looking fresh. I'm not worried about wrinkles, yet, but I would like to stave them off for as long as possible. I purchased the ďVery Dry to DryĒ version of this cream, and I have to say, itís not as moisturising as I expected it to be. Thatís why Iíve taken 1 lippie off Ė it has the consistency of a cream for normal skin. I layer it over Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Booster, and with that support itís just rich enough. Just. I wish it were a little creamier. Another minor gripe...Itís quite stiff in consistency and not very spreadable, so I have to warm it up between my fingers and then press it into my skin one section at a time. Now that Iím used to this application technique, itís fine, just different from my previous slap-it-on approach.

In the morning I wake up with a glow, but I have had night creams that left me...glowier. (Bobbi Brownís was my previous favourite, but it seems to have been discontinued. I also liked the Lancome Hydra Zen one, but I had 17-year-old skin then and it wouldn't be fair to compare!) It definitely keeps my skin even toned; Iíve worn very little skin makeup in the last year, but Iíd credit that to my whole skincare regimen, rather than to one miracle product. I do think the Clinique cream improves the condition and resilience of my skin over time; itís reliable and contains good ingredients, so although it doesnít completely bowl me over, I give it a solid 4 lippies.

I love that this comes in a hygienic tube, which also keeps the antioxidants good. I like that it doesn't make any ludicrous time-reversal claims. Itís not too expensive, compared to some department store night creams with fancier packaging and a famous face to promote them. Itís not cheap either, though (£34 in the UK). Iíll continue to repurchase unIess I find something even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 5:19:00 AM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never be a fan of Clinique. Tried some of their stuff a couple of times, but none really makes me wow or repurchase. My fav one is this and mascara base. I almost finish the tube now. Bought it last Nov 09, but I didn't use it religiously everyday, only when I feel dry or like it. I have oily/acne skin since I was 16. I'm 29 now and break out everyday due to hormonal adult acne. My new dermatologist prescribed me tretinoin cream recently and it makes me peel little bit and I live in dry So Cal weather. So, I started using this again every night before tretinoin. I do see immediate result in the morning. It heals my acne faster, honestly. That's why I use it without fail every night. I got it in dry/combo skin, because that's the only one they sell at my Sephora store. I was skeptical in the beginning, because I have oily skin. I love the texture, easy to smooth on and it's enough hydration for me. Although, my skin looks a bit oily or over moisturized after I put it on. It brightens the complexion and help reduce the red acne marks. I'm asian, ethnic skin, probably if you are lighter than mine, you will see more improvement on discoloration. It's a really good night cream and since I'm a smoker, I really need this. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Tasha722

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about four weeks. I apply it at every night. The greaseless moisturizer is easily absorbed into my skin and leaves it feeling very soft and smooth. Often, I have problems with my skin when using a new skin product, this is due to my sensitive skin, but I have not had a problem with this product. I do notice that lines are less visible. This is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on my second tube of this. It is different to the night moisturizers I have used before in that it is much less heavy but I am finding it more effective nonetheless. It seems to sink into the skin much better than the richer creams. My skin isn't dramatically different but it does seem softer and more hydrated and I don't get those pesky dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Brona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this night cream. My skin can be quite dry, especially in the morning if I haven't applied moisturiser the night before. This works really well for my skin, really hydrating it and making it soft. It also soaks in great so can apply it just a few minutes before I go to bed and am not afraid of it coming off onto my pillow case :) I've bought this moisturiser about 4/5 times (even though it's a bit pricey - around Ä50 a pop!) but I feel it's definitely worth it and I especially notice how good it is if I'm super lazy and go to bed without applying any night cream, the next morning my skin feels parched! I will definitely repurchase in the future, but at the moment I have switched to EL night serum to try something new! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by diboh

My skin is similar to another reviewer, combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter, and as I get older, my skin is becoming more sensitive and inflamed. This product is great. I used it on my cheeks and another product on my T-zone. It is not to greasy and is not fragrant. I am on my second tube now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by dralim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in 'dry/combination' for winter and oily/combination in summer. It sinks in nicely and leaves my skin well moisturised with no shine. I have used this for 18 months now and have no plans to stray. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Lazee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Finally after a year of trying Clinique products (skincare junkie) I have found one that actually lives up to the hype. Being acne-prone I chose the combo to oily fourmula. The texture is very light and abosrbs easily into the skin. I even used this during the day and it has never felt heavy or looked greasy.It's the only moisturise I can use without any negative effects on my skin.This calms breakouts, helps fade scars and leaves the skin glowing. Def will repurchase.

UPDATE: 07/10/10 IT'S OFFICIAL I HATE CLINIQUE PRODUCTS! Like all the other clinique products I purchased they work fine for the first few weeks then they start irritating the crap outta my skin and causing me to break out in horrible deep pimples which takes AGGGESS to clear. I have tried their '3 steps to crap skin' range, City Block Sheer (irritating, caused me breakouts), blusher (accentuated any bump under the skin), Superfit foundation (irritating, funky colour range). The only products which were decent was their exfoliating scrub and eye cream. But I hate Clinique so much I will neevr repurchase those products again!!!! I'm so pissed I spent so much money on them, BYE BYE CLINIQUE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this cream. I use it during the day with City Block and at night with ANR serum. It is very moisturising, not greasy. It does not have any parfume and it is a no fuss yet effective product. The packaging (a tube) makes it easy to carry it around when I am travelling.