July 29, 2014 | 1013 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by diboh

My skin is similar to another reviewer, combo/oily in summer and combo/dry in winter, and as I get older, my skin is becoming more sensitive and inflamed. This product is great. I used it on my cheeks and another product on my T-zone. It is not to greasy and is not fragrant. I am on my second tube now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by dralim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in 'dry/combination' for winter and oily/combination in summer. It sinks in nicely and leaves my skin well moisturised with no shine. I have used this for 18 months now and have no plans to stray. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Lazee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Finally after a year of trying Clinique products (skincare junkie) I have found one that actually lives up to the hype. Being acne-prone I chose the combo to oily fourmula. The texture is very light and abosrbs easily into the skin. I even used this during the day and it has never felt heavy or looked greasy.It's the only moisturise I can use without any negative effects on my skin.This calms breakouts, helps fade scars and leaves the skin glowing. Def will repurchase.

UPDATE: 07/10/10 IT'S OFFICIAL I HATE CLINIQUE PRODUCTS! Like all the other clinique products I purchased they work fine for the first few weeks then they start irritating the crap outta my skin and causing me to break out in horrible deep pimples which takes AGGGESS to clear. I have tried their '3 steps to crap skin' range, City Block Sheer (irritating, caused me breakouts), blusher (accentuated any bump under the skin), Superfit foundation (irritating, funky colour range). The only products which were decent was their exfoliating scrub and eye cream. But I hate Clinique so much I will neevr repurchase those products again!!!! I'm so pissed I spent so much money on them, BYE BYE CLINIQUE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this cream. I use it during the day with City Block and at night with ANR serum. It is very moisturising, not greasy. It does not have any parfume and it is a no fuss yet effective product. The packaging (a tube) makes it easy to carry it around when I am travelling.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by BolshoiBallerina

I received this as a sample in my GWP (gotta love Clinique bonus time!) and was excited to use it after reading the glowing reviews on MUA. I used it every other night, alternating with my Differin gel. Unfortunately, the moisturizer gave me raised red bumps and rashes. Luckily it didn't break me out! There are a few other reviewers who also had this issue, so use caution if you have sensitive skin. If you know what makes your skin testy, make sure to check the ingredients list prior to using. A helpful MUA-er has posted the ingredients list on the second to last page of the reviews. The good news is, Clinique has an EXCELLENT returns policy. I have a sample so I don't need to make use of it. But if you did purchase a full size tube and did have a similar reaction, go to any Clinique counter and you will be able to return it without any issues. You don't even need the receipt!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by klhoward

This is a great cream! I normally feel I have to smear creams really thick on my dry, tight-feeling skin just so it feels normal....but then I find that I get blemishes or an oily face. I was just about to accept my choices were only dry and clear skin, or spotty and elastic until I tried this cream. Despite my skin feeling tight to me, its not that flakey (only a little on my forehead) so the dry/combo one was recommended to me by the SA. My skin now feels great, elastic, has stayed wrinkle free (I've been using this now for 2 years) and even after application does not look like an oil slick. I also donít find I need half as much as I used to use of the other creams, so it actually doesn't work out as much $$$ as I first thought.

Update: I tried the dry/very dry and it just left my skin oily feeling, so will stick to the dry/combo one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by jee8085

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It makes my super dry skin so smooth and makes it look so healthy. I started using retin a for fine lines a month ago and my skin so dry and flaky. I tried vanicream and eucerin neither one got rid of the flakies. I thought I was just going to have to live with it for a while. Then I tried this after reading reviews. When I put the super rescue on my face, I thought no way is this going to work it felt to thin, afterall I was smearing moisturizers that felt like crisco on my face and they weren't working. Well I have only used this for two nights and all my dry skin flakes are gone and my skin is so soft. Plus it has antioxidants and is packaged in a way that keeps them safe from light and air. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by annafrankie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this in the 'Dry to Very Dry', my lovely husband gets my 'Clinique List' whilst visiting USA so can't say it was too expensive. This is the best moisturizer I have ever had the pleasure to put on my skin. My skin is generally pretty rubbish, dry, sensitive, patchy and dull, especially in the winter. Have been using this after my extra mild 3 step and wow, the difference is really amazing. My skin is literally glowing. LOVE IT TO BITS! Will buy again and again. Thank you Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading a lot of positive reviews I was willing to give this a try, especially since I love itís ďcompanionĒ product, Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 (also for 3,4 Comb to Oily Skin), for my oily, breakout-prone skin. In the past I was searching for an oil-free night cream that kept my oily skin soft, smooth, but didnít make me an oil slick by morning; I also wanted added benefits in a night cream (mainly anti-aging/prevention) more than just moisture. Iíve tried several Olay creams, but am put off by their use of fragrance. I was about to try a new night cream from Aveeno (that did not say oil-free), when I thought of Clinique. Since Clinique is always fragrance free, I knew that wouldnít be an issue. In the store I was somewhat worried when I didnít see my comfort words of ďoil-freeĒ on the packaging, but I trust Clinique and was willing to take the plunge. Several other reviewers stated they experienced stinging with this product. I did have stinging the first night I applied it, but it wasnít intense and lasted only five seconds. The only other time I have stinging is when Iíve just waxed my eyebrows or upper lip, but it is also very brief. In just one week, I noticed an improvement in the clarity and smoothness of my skin. Post-acne marks were fading faster. My skin was also becoming brighter and had a more fresh appearance. I also love that this comes in a tube which is more hygienic than a jar and easier for travel. I will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by silversweet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use the combination-oily version of this product as a night cream. I can only add to the other positive reviews, it is really very good. It tingles on my skin slightly after application but I have noticed that my skin actually looks tighter after using this. I wake up with a smooth, clear complexion. Well worth the price which is slightly high, but not extortionate. The packaging is nice, i like the fact that it is a tube, which seems more hygienic than a pot.