April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by glitteri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Orgasm used to be my everyday blush, but now I've been reaching for super orgasm. Super orgasm is a pinker version of orgasm with gold glitter added in. I really like the pink color and it gives a nice sheen. The gold glitter does get everywhere and I find random specks of glitter on my face sometimes. Other than that, I love super orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by iacostamed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

i really like this blush. real smooth & easy to blend. the color's beautiful as well. i probably won't buy this again, though. i don't feel like it's and HG blush for me, simply because i can look a lil clownish if i'm not careful. (really pigmented)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by EpcotLover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love almost everything about this blush. I'm very fair with pink undertones, and it just works for me. It looks nice. The only problem I have is with the gold flecks. None of them adhere to my face, whether I'm wearing foundation or not, and the flecks go everywhere, all over everything that I'm wearing and on my makeup mirror. I don't think I'm flinging the brush or anything when I'm applying it. I don't really even notice a gold sheen or sparkle with this blush, at least on me...it seems to go on matte, for the most part. It just creates a mess, which makes me wish I had bought the standard O. As far as the color & tone, it's fantastic. Holy cow, though, is it ever expensive for a blush, ridiculously expensive. You do get quite a bit of product for your money, but the price...it's hard to get over. I would probably buy either the standard O or Super O again if I completely ran out, though, because I just love it that much!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

In all honesty, I find this to be pretty much the same as the regular orgasm but it's slightly pinker imo and has more glitter.

Staying power is great, the colour can be very subtle but is definitely buildable and I don't think the glitter is too much. However, I've found that when I try to layer the colour on, the glitter layers on too and it's too much for me, but its not over the top, I just don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by wabdon

I'm nc30-35, yellow-beased, oily skin. This blush is pigmented and looks dark rosy-pink in colour with chunky glitter in the pan. On my skin it gives me a pretty glowy, pinky flush on my presently tanned skin. I discovered that if you tap your brush into the pan instead of swirling it, you won't get as much glitter on your face. I love the effect is has on my cheeks and doesn't make me look shiny. Compared with deep throat, deep throat is more peachy-pink and lighter in colour while this is more rosy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this blush!
At first I was a little hesitant of this blush because of the glitter, but my mom talked me into getting this one as opposed to the regular orgasm.
I'm so glad she did.

When I apply this with a regular blush brush, the sparkles don't pick up and it can easily be worn during the day to school (or whatevs). When I apply it with a duo fiber brush ( mac 187) it picks up the sparkles and makes for a really awesome night look.

The glitter isn't as in-your-face as one might think. It's actually quite subtle and can only be seen when it catches the light.

The overall look is quite stunning and unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by frannylovesyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite blushes. I like that it's not too much of an in-your-face pink, and it has a nice sparkle to it. It applies well, and the color payoff is pretty good. I've had it since Christmastime, and I still have yet to hit pan on it, even though I use it almost every day, so for $25 you get a pretty good amount of product. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

mehh..its alright I guess. I had orgasm..didn't really care for it, so I thought I would try super orgasm. It's slightly better, they just added more sparkle to it. Did they even add more color? Not sure? Thats why I gave it 3 lippies. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. :) It was my first super good quality one, and for the price $26 i think it was totally worth it.
the glitter isn't like very noticeable, it is very subtle on the cheeks and it is such a gorgeous pink. i love it i think everyone should get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually do like this, however, this is only good at night, I would not recomanded this for day use because it contains larger glitters, to me that is a little too much for day use, unless it is a holiday, not a work day.