NARS Super Orgasm

3.7

Pros:
flatters my NC20 skin
Lasts all day
Nice color
Cons:
A little to sparkly

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is such a beautiful color, I own the original "O" which is lovely. Unfortunately the crazy chunky glitter is just not my cup of tea, this would look much better without the overload of glitter, I must say that this beautiful shade is just a tad nicer than the original "O", Im so disappointed because it really is a stunning blush. Im still giving it 3 lippies, but I will be returning it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color of this blush is universally appealing to many skin tones. It gives you that hint of color gives skin a healthy glow that men go absolutely gaga for. If you want less shimmer I would recommend the regular Orgasm from NARS because this one has a great deal of shimmer. If you need an everyday blush that can come in handy no matter what occasion, this is it!!

This is my favorite summer blush so gorgeous. I have fair skin and this definitely warms me right up, though I tend to favor rosier blushes in the winter. It does have quite a bit of glitter but I find most of it falls off the brush and my face during the day...so I don't look like a disco ball.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this in the 2009 Sephora kit with the Orgasm Nail Polish, I love the color (peachy pink with gold glitter) it just disappears on me. Swapped it away

For reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The glitter is too chunky and falls all over my face when I apply it. The color is too strong compared to when I was looking for a pinky-peach color and since I have fair-medium skin color (now fair) it is to harsh of a color on my face and looks to "fake" . I wanted a natural peach "glow" but I got NONE of my expectations from it. I DONT recommending buying it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color is lovely, very pigmented and a lovely deep pinky coral with flecks of gold. The shimmer looks a bit much in the pan but doesn't come out that way when applied. Also really like Nars packaging, very elegant.

I think this is a slightly pinker version of Orgasm and it's a really nice color. Personally, I don't mind the gold glitter as most of it just falls off while you apply it. The texture is smooth and it's not chalky at all.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

So I had to write a review on this blush since it gets such a bad rap. Super Orgasm is so much better than Orgasm, especially if you have darker, cooler skin. SO is pinker, while still being peachy-pink, and the actual shimmer is finer. NARS put these huge pieces of glitter in it, but they are purely decorative. One tap of your brush and they're gone or better yet I prefer using the 187 brush, which doesn't really pick up the glitter in the first place. I was kind of biased against SO until I tried it myself, but once I did I was very shocked and pleased.

I am a NW43 and Orgasm doesn't really show, it's only the gold shimmer and R&R Call Me had too much gold sheen for my cooler skin. I looked like a gold plated statue. I'm very happy I gave this blush a chance and if you're interested in this color I think you should too. I'm taking a point off simply because I don't need decorative glitter, it just doesn't need to be there, even if it easy to tap off.

I am fair complected so blush can easily make me look like a clown if I'm not careful. This color blended with my skin beautifully and provides a luminous glow that I love! There are gold specs through out the blush however I didn't notice much sparkle on my face. I have oily skin so products that claim to provide a subtle glow actually create oily slicks on my face. This product did not have that effect. Will definitely buy again!

Top Rated NARS Products