NARS Super Orgasm

3.7

on 12/20/2010 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The glitter is too chunky and falls all over my face when I apply it. The color is too strong compared to when I was looking for a pinky-peach color and since I have fair-medium skin color (now fair) it is to harsh of a color on my face and looks to "fake" . I wanted a natural peach "glow" but I got NONE of my expectations from it. I DONT recommending buying it.

on 12/15/2010 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color is lovely, very pigmented and a lovely deep pinky coral with flecks of gold. The shimmer looks a bit much in the pan but doesn't come out that way when applied. Also really like Nars packaging, very elegant.

on 12/12/2010 9:03:00 AM

I think this is a slightly pinker version of Orgasm and it's a really nice color. Personally, I don't mind the gold glitter as most of it just falls off while you apply it. The texture is smooth and it's not chalky at all.

on 11/15/2010 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

So I had to write a review on this blush since it gets such a bad rap. Super Orgasm is so much better than Orgasm, especially if you have darker, cooler skin. SO is pinker, while still being peachy-pink, and the actual shimmer is finer. NARS put these huge pieces of glitter in it, but they are purely decorative. One tap of your brush and they're gone or better yet I prefer using the 187 brush, which doesn't really pick up the glitter in the first place. I was kind of biased against SO until I tried it myself, but once I did I was very shocked and pleased.

I am a NW43 and Orgasm doesn't really show, it's only the gold shimmer and R&R Call Me had too much gold sheen for my cooler skin. I looked like a gold plated statue. I'm very happy I gave this blush a chance and if you're interested in this color I think you should too. I'm taking a point off simply because I don't need decorative glitter, it just doesn't need to be there, even if it easy to tap off.

on 11/6/2010 10:16:00 AM

I am fair complected so blush can easily make me look like a clown if I'm not careful. This color blended with my skin beautifully and provides a luminous glow that I love! There are gold specs through out the blush however I didn't notice much sparkle on my face. I have oily skin so products that claim to provide a subtle glow actually create oily slicks on my face. This product did not have that effect. Will definitely buy again!

on 10/24/2010 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Chunky glitter explosion!!!! It's such a shame since the color itself is lovely. I don't need gold disco balls on my cheeks though so it's a pass for me.

on 10/18/2010 4:45:00 PM

PROS: A lot like this. The base color is pretty.

CONS: WAY too much glitter for me. Rough and not blendable. I prefer Lorac, Bobbi Brown, or even MAC blush to these.

ALTERNATES: It's like Orgasm, but slightly pinker with a LOT more glitter and even harder to blend. I prefer Deep Throat (but it's cooler than these two.)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Just received this today in the mail and I'm in LOVE. The glitter is not very noticable at all (I've heard complaints about the glitter. It comes off when you put it on.) This has a nice shimmer and a very pretty flattery peachy pink shade. I think this can flatter any skintone. Beautiful blush. Money well spent.
*THE DESCRIPTION ON SEPHORA'S WEBSITE CLEARLY STATES THIS IS A PEACHY PINK WITH GOLD GLITTER -- SO IF YOU DON'T WANT GLITTER THEN DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT. GET THE REGULAR ORGASM BLUSH. DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GLITTER WHEN IT CLEARLY STATES THERE IS GLITTER IN THIS.*
I've been wearing this alot lately and I love it. Super pigmented. One stroke on the cheeks is enough for daytime wear.

on 10/4/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Orgasm used to be my everyday blush, but now I've been reaching for super orgasm. Super orgasm is a pinker version of orgasm with gold glitter added in. I really like the pink color and it gives a nice sheen. The gold glitter does get everywhere and I find random specks of glitter on my face sometimes. Other than that, I love super orgasm.

on 9/25/2010 8:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

i really like this blush. real smooth & easy to blend. the color's beautiful as well. i probably won't buy this again, though. i don't feel like it's and HG blush for me, simply because i can look a lil clownish if i'm not careful. (really pigmented)

Popular Blush Products