November 28, 2014 | 1825 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by DenizUK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Rubbish. Read some good reviews on other sites and decided to part with good money for a drug store mascara. It didnt do anything for my lashes! Didnt lengthen or give volume! I should of used clear mascara instead, it would have given better results!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

This does not do what it promises-extension looking lashes. Sure it makes my lashes long but no longer than other lengthening mascaras. It also doesn't last long or hold a curl and makes my lashes look spidery. I guess I'm just used to L'Oreal Voluminous that makes my lashes thick and long. Oh well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by lisa8448

this mascara is alright, i got 2 for a 1$ each but thats cuz i was lucky umm well it does give me really long eyelashes but even after u put the black mascara you can still c sum of the white primer besides that i would recommend this product to a person who takes there time apply make up umfortunally im the type of person who applies there makeup in the car on the way to school LOL :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by helloanny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really impressed with this. I didn't think it would work, but my lashes look a lot longer. It does clump if you let the primer dry, and if you have residue from the day before on your lashes. I like to moisturize my lashes first with a makeup remover, so the primer glides on easier. I think the packaging is convenient, but you don't get a whole lot of product for the price.

Overall, I think that this is a good buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lizpalmer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome. I look like I am wearing falsies with this mascara. Don't let the primer dry before applying the color or else it will clump. I found that it smudges a bit so I give my lashes a final coat with waterprooof mascara and it works great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim as it was 50% off and I love mascaras and good deals. I was surprised how great this mascara works! I have never used an eyelash primer before. After applying the primer and two coats of mascara I had beautiful, long, and dramatic lashes. I took off a lippie as I found it did smudge and flake slightly as the day wore on, overall I thought it worked well for me and is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by munchkintreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best thing for my eyelashes! Most people think I have falsies on when I wear this mascara so it definately does the job!! I love that I can build the drama on my eyelashes without it being clumpy. I will buy this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay mascara. It didn't do what it claimed but this mediocre mascara has an acceptable formula; I'd suggest trying something else, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by luston247

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yesur :) Love this product it makes my lashes so long better than most Ive gotten in my opinion its better than lash blast by covergirl it makes my lashes look so long love it i would soo buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is pretty good, but a teeny bit clumpy. As far as length goes, it can get pretty long. But the clumps made me give it only 3 lippies! I feel a little bummed after buying it, because I was influenced by a Youtube girl and it didn't really amaze me like it amazed her. And I have next-to-nothing lashes. For girls who aren't looking for really long lashes, this could work.