September 20, 2014 | 930 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by AspenSophia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I know everyone has this but I love it. I live in Florida and tend to use it more in the cooler months as the caramel note can make it too strong for my liking. The bottle is pretty and the fragrance lasts all day. I already went through a couple of bottles and I think I'll have to get a new one soon. I don't seem to get tired of this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by AprilConner

Love this stuff! My new favorite perfume. The smell is so enticing. On me, I smell the first wiff of wild berries and mandarin, but then it goes directly to the caramel and amber. It skips the honeysuckle and gardenia on my skin, which cool by me because I'm not overly fond of those scents anyway. The good thing about this perfume is that I can imagine wearing it any time of year. I think it's a great summer perfume for those days at the beach and a good autumn/winter perfume for those nights around the campfire or fireplace. It just fits every time of year. I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume, from people I love and strangers, too. =)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Jennbabbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

comes in a very cute bottle. it has a great scent, seems to wear all day long. you need to make sure you dont apply too much or else it does get a bit annoying and sickening through out the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This isn't they type of perfume I would buy for myself. I'm a chypre/woodsy scent kind of gal. I received this for my Birthday from a a good friend. Her teenage daughters picked it out for me. It's very clean and refreshing. A great spring/summer scent. It's very long lasting. it's kind of young but I can pull it off. ( I think lol) I'm glad they got it for me and I very well may repurchase if and when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample vial of this in a swap today. WOW! This is my new HG! I am not usually a fan of sweet scents, but this one is different. It's a subtle, no too strong sweet, with a hint of caramel. I will be buying a bottle of this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Demii97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! This perfume gets me soo many compliments! Its super strong so all you need is one or two squirts. I really love this. ♥

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I looove this scent... its one of the best ive smelled in a long time.. its a sexy, addicting scent... very flirty and just makes me happy and I keep smelling my arm.. thats when I know I have found a EDT that will always be a part of my collection =)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice elegant scent.

Something you would wear out for dinner to a restaurant or to a casual BBQ with friends/ family.

3/5 for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is another one of my signature perfumes. I was surprised that I actually liked this with it being a sweet smelling perfume and all. I don't usually like sweeter smelling scents since they tend to give me a headache. Not this one though. It is sweet but not an overdone, headache enducing sweet. I love the lasting power. Girls and guys compliment me when I wear this scent and my fiance loves it too! It is definitely a girly scent. I wish this was cheaper though. It is hard to find at outlet stores and all that you find are the small bottles which really aren't discounted that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lolabean93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very sensitive to perfumes but this is one I can actually stand wearing. The smell lasts a long time and its not too florally, which i tend to like. Viva la Juicy is expensive but keep an eye out at places like TJMAXX, I got my 3.4 oz bottle there for $35.