October 24, 2014 | 1747 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by kitsha88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

In my area this product retails for about $2.50, so I think the eyeliner isn't horrible considering the price. It's fairly cheap and works in a pinch but is definitely not near the best on the market and I don't plan on repurchasing.

I'm actually somewhat surprised by the positive reviews I see on here to the extent that I double checked to make sure I was reviewing the correct product (perhaps the final product isn't always very consistent leaving some people purchasing a "dud"). I have no qualms with the packaging (the felt tip seems decent and the cap comes off without difficulty); however, I find that the product within the package is kinda watery and thin. The eyeliner does not produce a very opaque nor very black line. I find that I have to go over my eye 2 or 3 times to achieve opacity. I also find that the liner smudges and smears rather easily. I get that this is not a waterproof product; nonetheless, my other non-waterproof products do not smear as easily.

Overall, I found the product to be disappointing mostly based on the lack of pigmentation it provides. I will continue to finish the one I purchased as I can get it to work (with added effort), but will not repurchase unless the formula is changed.

**EDIT**
Soooo I ended up just tossing this eyeliner, because I was tired of putting in extra effort to make this watery liner work. Looking at the positive and negative reviews I'm convinced that the final product is not consistent which leads to some people getting an awesome eyeliner and others getting a dud. It's unfortunate, but hopefully Jordana can improve their quality control with this product, because I definitely got a dud but based on the reviews it sounds like this eyeliner has the potential to be awesome.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I got brown and black. Both are so meekly pigmented on me. Sigh! If my hair was darker, the brown one would be a good eyebrow liner! If you are dark haired, you might try using it that way. With more of a dabbing motion than drawing an actual line.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Fabuliner went on like a dream and looked perfect...for about 20 minutes. Unfortunately, the formula let me down: it flaked and smudged big time on upper AND lower lids (which is unusual for a liquid eyeliner I only put on the top). I sure am glad it was super cheap. Search = back on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! Very pigmented, no flaking or smudging. It lasts all day. It's very easy to make a thick, thin line or a cat eye. And it's only $2! Score!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love how easy, cheap, and dark brown the brown one. Sometimes I feel black looks too harsh especially for work/office.
This product is worth a try, for the price you can't beat. It lasts long, does not run, and easy to make a wing. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by erinlahti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The first time I bought this, I was extremely disappointed. The black was not pigmented, the formula was super watery, and the tip felt really stiff. I was baffled by all of the rave reviews so I decided to go to my local walgreens and try it again. They had recently restocked so I knew the product was brand new and wow, what a difference! I would highly recommend this liner to anyone. It doesn't budge, goes on smoothly, and you don't get that weird flaky fallout some liquid liners have. However, I would definitely suggest making sure the product is newer. Walgreens seems to be pretty good about restocking but K-Mart is the worst.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this eyeliner b/c it has such great reviews and is so affordable, but it just didn't work well for me. When I swiped it on my hand, it looked very pigmented, but on my eyelids, it is a little bit patchy. I do have oily lids though, so that might be part of the reason. It also seems to slowly fade away as the day goes on. I tried it over e.l.f.'s eyelid primer once and while the staying power was a little longer, it still was a little patchy when I was drawing it on. I also think the top is just too thick to draw with, but I'll admit that I'm not the greatest with liquid liner to begin with. It does seem to be a liner that works for a lot of other people, so I'd say to go ahead and give it a shot since it's so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by beckspr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got the brown one at Kmart last week. On my first impression it was a reddish watery mess to the point that I almost threw it out. Well... I decided to store it with the tip pointing down for 2 days and it came back to life! It's showing as a dark brown when I swatched it on my hand! I guess the formula separated from being stored for such a long time standing up. I'm happy I gave it another chance!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liner is fabu-liss!!! I had one for over a year and it still was moist and had alot of color in it. Most liners ive bought in the past when Ive used them they seem to be loosing color in the first applications. I used to love CG line exact but it would dry up quickly, one time I bought a PF one and it was dry as soon as I got it out of the package, BOO!!
Here in Miami I can only find it in a local drugstore chain called Navarro for like $2 and there's always sales on this brand, so its such a good deal. Ive been using one now for months! and no fading and no irritation/infection what so ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG liquid eyeliner! I am not too good at using a brush tip eyeliner, so I lean more towards felt tips and markers. Not only is this cheap, but it is super black with a matte finish (unlike the Jordana semi permanent eyeliner) and it lasts ALL day. The tip is the perfect size to make a thin or thick line, and making a wing is a breeze. And did I mention this is dirt cheap? 1.99 at my local drugstore! My only MINOR gripe is it dries out pretty fast, but it's probably because I use it every day haha. I hope this never goes away! I hate searching for the perfect liquid eyeliner, and if they get rid of this, I'll just stop using liquid liner haha. LOVE THIS! TRY IT! It's awesome.