Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

2.5

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Linoleamidopropyl, PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Red 40, Violet 2, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this!

I don't understand all the bad reviews.. I've always come back to this when trying new products and it clears my skin up beautifully.. Love it, have used more than 6 bottles.

on 8/13/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this face wash but it is a bit drying. I have oily skin anyways so I don't really have a problem with it. the reason why I love it so much is because it cleared up all my acne. I used to use this but then I switch to another cleanser and it broke me out so bad. So then I went back to this and just after one wash I could already see my break outs going down. But like I said its kind of drying so I wouldn't recommend it for people who have dry skin. But if your like me and have oily skin then I would totally recommend it.

on 8/13/2013 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is drying but it took care if my acne all summer and I'm excited I found a good acne wash just before school starts. I found if you pair it with a good mostirizer then you are fine

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've used up an entire bottle of this, and it's done my face a lot more harm than good.
I haven't experienced any of the irritation that I've heard a lot about, but I have fairly resilient skin. What I did get, however, is cysts, that gradually multiplied in number and size. I have mild to moderate acne, and I've never had cysts before- and upon switching to another cleanser the redness and inflammation has reduced greatly.
I've also noticed that despite being marketed towards oily skin, my skin became incredibly oily an hour or so after use.
I'm also not a huge fan of the smell- I didn't find it offensive, but it smells like a bathroom cleaning product at best. Definitely not a repurchase.

on 8/1/2013 9:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has turned my oily skin into crazy dry skin... I guess that's better than being an oil slick but it has made my skin flakey and feel so tight it's uncomfortable. It definitely keeps the acne away though.

on 7/26/2013 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked this cleanser because every time after I have washed it off makes my face smooth. It also smells nice which is a bonus. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because I dont know if it is the cleanser or not but my skin has recently felt dry and it is hard to smile. I dont know if its this product or the other products that I use.

on 7/22/2013 12:09:00 AM

I absolutely love this product! When I use the normal orange neutrogena acne wash I immediately start to break out but when I use the pink grapefruit it clears it right up in just a day or two! Highly recommended for very oily skin !! For everyday use be sure to use a moisturizer !!!

on 7/16/2013 12:32:00 AM

DO NOT buy this product. I used it once and I woke up in the morning to a swollen, peeling, bumpy face. It took a week for the swelling to go down!

on 7/15/2013 3:09:00 AM

Why do most Neutrogena actually break you out instead of prevent it? Maybe it's just me.