Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

2.5

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Linoleamidopropyl, PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Red 40, Violet 2, Fragrance

on 7/12/2013 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smelled good, but didnt work for me at all!

on 7/12/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this product. I felt like it was just drying out my skin and not actually deep cleaning it. I did like the smell tho.

on 7/12/2013 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This products overall sucks, the smell was okay to begin with but after awhile it got annoying to smell I don't even know what it about it. The performance of the product wasn't as great as the neutrogena orange acne face wash. This was definitely a waste of money.

on 7/10/2013 9:47:00 AM

I purchased this a while back and I was in desperate need of a new face wash, probably explains why i bought it, I regret buying it! The first 2 days i used it, it was good on my skin but after that my skin got really red, itchy and it stung, really horrible experience. I even had a break from it for quiet a while but when i used it again the exact same thing happened. Would never suggest this to a friend.

on 7/8/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I absoluteley love this product! I have really oily skin and this face wash really helps the oil. It could dry out the face a little, so if you have dry skin i dont recommend this one. But overall amazing! Cant live without it!

I used this as an everyday facial cleanser and it smelled AMAZING. I loved it because of that. Then I started Breaking out more and more because of this product. I looked like a pizza face. I am so not going to buy it again.

on 7/4/2013 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't use Neutrogena products as they contain some infamous chemicals like parabens. (I strongly advice you to pay attention on the ingredients of your cosmetic products) Before I cared about the ingredients though, I was a big fan of their hand cream, also liked the Liquid Neutrogena cleanser and their lip balm. I got this as a gift from a friend and used it for 2 weeks (3 days in total) when I ran out of my own facial wash.

I personally didn't like the smell at all, and it actually stays with you for at least an hour, both on your face and hands. I'm not really an allergic person, yet, right after I used this product I had a burning feeling all over my face and palms that lasted for about 15 minutes. Might be just coincidence but after the first day there was a big zit on my chin and I barely ever get zits. (And no, my period wasn't close so the zit wasn't menstrual-related.)

If you decide to use this despite its infamous ingredients, be aware that this is NOT for daily usage. It contains salicylic acid to get rid of acnes, and just like any other product with s-acid, it dries the skin. Plus, look at the ingredients. The ingredients aren't as smooth as a daily wash should be. My advice would be use such strong cleansers like this one just once a week or less, and get a more natural product to use daily.

on 7/3/2013 2:52:00 PM

A couple years ago i started to get acne. I came home and saw zits and i panicked. I rarely got zits and when i did they lasted for a day. The next day i woke up and the acne was still there i panicked and called one of my best friends. She revealed i had been stressing out a lot so the acne was from stress. I then saw a add for Neutrogena and it pulled me in . I went to the store and bought some.Then after i took off my make up i tried it out. After two hours my face felt burning hot like it was almost on fire. I ran to my sink putting water all over my face then put on moisturizer to calm down and get rid of the burn. I did this for the next week only after i applied it i put on a moisturizer to make sure i never felt that pain again . After a week of using it i noticed my acne going away and eventually gone.This Product Rocks! The only negative thing i can say is the packaging is not that good. I went to the beach and took it with me and it spilled in my travel bag. I cleaned up the travel bag and used the rest that stayed in the bottle. This product + your favorite moisturizer is the ultimate weapon against ace!

I love this stuff! First off though, I do not typically get many breakouts/blemishes. But, when I do... They hurt and are usually the result of stress or clogged pores from a new product or sunscreen. I use this cleanser only when I am having a problem because it is pretty drying. It works like magic. Within a day or two my clear skin is back. I would recommend this for occasional use. Definitely will repurchase. I bought some today actually

on 6/27/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

prior to buying this product my I was getting a few blemishes on my cheeks nothing major, so I decided to try this cleanser to see if it would help. Sadly this cleanser was extremely drying and irritating, after a few times of using it my face was red, irritated, and oily. Even while your using this you can feel how drying this cleanser is. my best advice for those having problems with breakouts and skin problems is too avoid harsh cleansers that can further aggravate your skin issues as it happened to me. Like they say less is more, especially when it comes to skin :)