Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

2.5

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Linoleamidopropyl, PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Red 40, Violet 2, Fragrance

on 7/26/2013 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked this cleanser because every time after I have washed it off makes my face smooth. It also smells nice which is a bonus. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because I dont know if it is the cleanser or not but my skin has recently felt dry and it is hard to smile. I dont know if its this product or the other products that I use.

on 7/22/2013 12:09:00 AM

I absolutely love this product! When I use the normal orange neutrogena acne wash I immediately start to break out but when I use the pink grapefruit it clears it right up in just a day or two! Highly recommended for very oily skin !! For everyday use be sure to use a moisturizer !!!

on 7/16/2013 12:32:00 AM

DO NOT buy this product. I used it once and I woke up in the morning to a swollen, peeling, bumpy face. It took a week for the swelling to go down!

on 7/15/2013 3:09:00 AM

Why do most Neutrogena actually break you out instead of prevent it? Maybe it's just me.

on 7/14/2013 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This goes out for everyone, regardless of what skin type you are - Do NOT buy this product. I have acne-prone skin, sensitive and I just needed a gel cleanser because soap was doing no good to me at all! So i decided to buy this product since I heard so much about it.
This dried my skin up to the point where I couldn't even smile without cracking my skin and permanently damaging it! The upper layer of my skin looked burnt. Then it started becoming scaly, and peeling off and I couldn't even leave my house it was so embarassing. So So embarrassing! This product stripped my skin of all its natural oil, I had redness all over my cheek and It just wouldn't no matter how much moisturiser I slathered on. My face always felt like it was on fire when I used to product yet I continued with it because I didn't want to give up on a product too quickly.
It took a long time for the scaly patches to disappear and not to mention, this did nothing for my spots, did not shrink it or anything, there was zero changes to my spots, they were still there and looked exactly the same even after 2 weeks of using it. Not happy.
Seriously, I dont ever think some skin stripping face wash like this could ever be good for anyones skin in the long term. It would end up permanently damaging the upper layer of your skin, make it really sensitive and cause redness and flakiness in the long term even if you have normal skin! I dont not recommend this product to anyone.

on 7/12/2013 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smelled good, but didnt work for me at all!

on 7/12/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this product. I felt like it was just drying out my skin and not actually deep cleaning it. I did like the smell tho.

on 7/12/2013 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This products overall sucks, the smell was okay to begin with but after awhile it got annoying to smell I don't even know what it about it. The performance of the product wasn't as great as the neutrogena orange acne face wash. This was definitely a waste of money.

on 7/10/2013 9:47:00 AM

I purchased this a while back and I was in desperate need of a new face wash, probably explains why i bought it, I regret buying it! The first 2 days i used it, it was good on my skin but after that my skin got really red, itchy and it stung, really horrible experience. I even had a break from it for quiet a while but when i used it again the exact same thing happened. Would never suggest this to a friend.

on 7/8/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I absoluteley love this product! I have really oily skin and this face wash really helps the oil. It could dry out the face a little, so if you have dry skin i dont recommend this one. But overall amazing! Cant live without it!