December 19, 2014 | 1470 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by djripley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is very black. The felt tip makes it easy to apply although you can't get superfine lines. It isn't waterproof and doesn't stand up to tears, but when it runs it doesn't run down your face, it sort of breaks up and looks smudgy. It doesn't run super-easily, and if I'm not out on a windy day that makes me tear up then it lasts all day no problem. I wish it was waterproof but otherwise it's ver good, especially because it's the blackest drugstore brand liquid eyeliner I've found.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by kellydragon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is really black and mat. The applicator is soft and it is not very hard to draw a thick line. The main problem I have with this product is that it simply doesn't hold. I put it on, and after a couple of hours, it simply disappears. It doesn't smudge, but it just falls off bit by bit. I'm glad that I didn't pay a whole lot for this product(as it's just a drug store product). I am very disappointed, and will not recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Tatissima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Glossy ,extra black last ages.but discontinued.....im still crying

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by kirstenp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed with this liquid liner. I do like the application and matte finish, BUT it is not very dark or pigmented. I found myself re-tracing my lines to try to make it darker, but...well that didn't go so well. The liner became streaky and just messy looking. It did not give me the clean black line i was looking for. I suggest using the Mabelline Line Stiletto instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by jennnnnaaay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Gone through at least five! I always go back to this. Very similar to Lancome's Artliner, but rather waste $10 than $30!

Never going to buy a different liquid liner. My HG liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by HappyHooker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was one of those products I tried once and wasn't that crazy about it and then tried it again a few months later while shopping my stash and fell in love. The felt tip is different than any I've tried, not your typical pen. It has some give and isn't completely smooth like say the Revlon felt tip pen eyeliner and I feel like that along with it not being a long pen makes this one easier to use. It lasts and lasts and doesn't flake like a lot of liquid liners and is SO PIGMENTED unlike the Revlon one. I should mention that this product makes it really easy to create a perfect wing IMO. HG! I have repurchased this one a few times already and I don't repurchase many products.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by sxs

This doesn't go on nearly as opaquely as I would like. While it goes on black, it really does look like I used a felt tip crayola marker - not a heavy, solid black but a sort of watery black. At least it was cheap - ?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by SmashKetchum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I randomly came across this eyeliner in my make-up drawer one day, and I was/am quite surprised and pleased with it! It is true to the "Carbon Black" colour, and it last all day on my eyes! (We're talking from 8am to 10pm, sometimes even 2am the following day!) I've tried other eyeliners, like Revlon's liquid pen and Almay's liquid pen, and they can't even compare to the standard of Carbon black. However, I don't think this can top my two favourite black liquid eyeliners, (a discontinued Shiseido black, and Lise Watier's "Feline HD") but it is definitely a cheap alternative that is good quality and long lasting! Definitely would recommend it to a friend! And it's pretty easy to use, for people whom are somewhat experienced with liquid eyeliner. It would most likely be challenging to a newbie, due to the fact that it is not styled as a "pen".

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swapped this on my hand next to the maybeline line stiletto and wow what a difference. The L'oreal one was not near not black as the maybeline one! It looked good over liner that was there already but I'm sure that by itself it would not show as well. I can see how others complained about being able to see their skin after putting it on.The felt tip was the only god thing about it. If you're contemplating buying this...don't!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously? I don't see what all the hype for this product is about. I was really disappointed. It's watery, streaky, and it only lasts a little longer than the Maybelline Line Stiletto. However, pigment/ opacity wise, the line stiletto is just better than this stuff. As for the whole "carbon black" concept, it goes on black and dries a chalky grey. I'm not impressed with this. Who knows, maybe I got a bad one?