October 1, 2014 | 1071 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by jennnnnaaay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Gone through at least five! I always go back to this. Very similar to Lancome's Artliner, but rather waste $10 than $30!

Never going to buy a different liquid liner. My HG liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by HappyHooker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was one of those products I tried once and wasn't that crazy about it and then tried it again a few months later while shopping my stash and fell in love. The felt tip is different than any I've tried, not your typical pen. It has some give and isn't completely smooth like say the Revlon felt tip pen eyeliner and I feel like that along with it not being a long pen makes this one easier to use. It lasts and lasts and doesn't flake like a lot of liquid liners and is SO PIGMENTED unlike the Revlon one. I should mention that this product makes it really easy to create a perfect wing IMO. HG! I have repurchased this one a few times already and I don't repurchase many products.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by sxs

This doesn't go on nearly as opaquely as I would like. While it goes on black, it really does look like I used a felt tip crayola marker - not a heavy, solid black but a sort of watery black. At least it was cheap - ?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by SmashKetchum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I randomly came across this eyeliner in my make-up drawer one day, and I was/am quite surprised and pleased with it! It is true to the "Carbon Black" colour, and it last all day on my eyes! (We're talking from 8am to 10pm, sometimes even 2am the following day!) I've tried other eyeliners, like Revlon's liquid pen and Almay's liquid pen, and they can't even compare to the standard of Carbon black. However, I don't think this can top my two favourite black liquid eyeliners, (a discontinued Shiseido black, and Lise Watier's "Feline HD") but it is definitely a cheap alternative that is good quality and long lasting! Definitely would recommend it to a friend! And it's pretty easy to use, for people whom are somewhat experienced with liquid eyeliner. It would most likely be challenging to a newbie, due to the fact that it is not styled as a "pen".

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swapped this on my hand next to the maybeline line stiletto and wow what a difference. The L'oreal one was not near not black as the maybeline one! It looked good over liner that was there already but I'm sure that by itself it would not show as well. I can see how others complained about being able to see their skin after putting it on.The felt tip was the only god thing about it. If you're contemplating buying this...don't!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously? I don't see what all the hype for this product is about. I was really disappointed. It's watery, streaky, and it only lasts a little longer than the Maybelline Line Stiletto. However, pigment/ opacity wise, the line stiletto is just better than this stuff. As for the whole "carbon black" concept, it goes on black and dries a chalky grey. I'm not impressed with this. Who knows, maybe I got a bad one?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPink17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im on the fence about this product only for one reason. The formula is a hit and miss for me. I have repurchased this product recently and after using up my first tube, I swore by this liner! But the second tube was a miss because the formula was way too watery and not black enough, causing it to last a very short amount of time on my lids.

Overall, this is a really great liquid eyeliner and it works brilliantly!! It will basically be up to how lucky you are on what tube you end up purchasing and whether or not it is the watery formula. Personally, I would repurchase this in hopes of getting the actual black formula!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been wearing liquid liner since I was 12..lol, yes 12!! haha! I was allowed to wear anything as long as I didn't look trashy. I must say I've tried every single liquid eyeliner there is since then, n I must say I love this felt tip. the formula on the other hand, not so much. A little watery. If I use this felt tip with my HG liquid, I can do my perfect cat eye in 30 seconds flat... For BOTH eyes!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by chocolatemoose369

This formula is too liquidy and watery for me, I can see my skin through the color! Won't be buying again, might just invest in a high end liner since I do a winged look everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I normally use Maybelline Line Stilleto, which I really like. I bought this on a whim, it was a BOGO and I heard so many great things about it on MUA so I thought, hey...why not? Well....I LOVE IT! This is identical to Lancome Art liner for a fraction of the cost! This brush is a lil narrower than my Maybelline and the black is blacker...so what's not to love? So glad I strayed from my norm to try this! I also love the stiffness of this brush. I think it would be great for liquid liner beginners since the brush is stiffer, it's easier to apply than with a flimsy brush. Even if this isn't on a BOGO sale its around $8 I think so super cheap! If you're looking for a good liquid, give this one a try!