L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 2/11/2013 12:52:00 PM

i wear this while playing sports for 12 hours and it does not budge!! great if you need all day wear. i do wish the brush was a bit thinner but other than that, i definitely recommend this!

on 1/26/2013 8:40:00 AM

I love this liner. It's long-lasting, doesn't smudge, dries quickly, and is every bit as intense as the title suggests. I don't think I'll ever switch to another product because I really doubt there's a better one out there :)

on 1/24/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product dries quickly and is easily removed. It also has a very long wear time and creates a nice line. Personally, I don't think it was worth $9.00. I think you can buy one from Wet N Wild or e.l.f. and it will do the same job.

on 1/17/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I hate this. A few years ago I bought a great eyeliner with a very small tip that got discontinued and I thought because this one was labelled felt tip that it would be similar. WRONG! this has a huge felt tip that gives you thick application and was super watery. Even when I shook it up it would just continue to make my eyeliner look patchy. When I tried going over it it just removed more of it. I don't have the patience for a eyeliner like this. Everyone says it's so great so maybe I got a bad one but still I don't like how big the felt tip was.

on 1/17/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used to favor the Almay liquid liner, but this has quickly replaced it. I remember trying it once a long time ago and not liking it because of the flimsy felt tip, but so many YouTube guru's loved it, so I gave it a second chance. This time around, I fell in love. I'm still not a huge fan of the flimsy felt tip, but I believe that's why it's a great liner. It enables you to make an extremely thin line if needed, and when using it to wing out the outer corner of your eye, it creates a nice, sharp point. I use the tip to wing out, but I press in the side to trace my eye. This technique makes it quick to apply. It also lasts for maybe two months before I have to buy another one.

The formula has a slight sheen as opposed to a matte liner. I personally like it, the pigmentation for me is also very black. The longevity is the most outstanding of every liquid liner I've ever used. I normally experience slight fadage towards the end of the day, and it always creases at the outer corner of my eye making me look like a hot mess....but this liner is the exception. I was pleasantly surprised that my liner stayed in tact all day, no smudging or creasing!

It's a winner in my book, I always have a back up!

on 1/12/2013 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So, it usually take a while for me to find an hg product. However, I think this might be one. I applied this about about 6:30 am. When I returned home about about 7:00 pm (a little over 12 hours later), the makeup hadn't budged. The package says this wears for 8
hours, but it wore for longer. That is a miracle, considering the fact that I have oily, hooded eyes.

Application was slightly tricky for me. I'm used to liners in a pot that you apply with a brush. I never use liquid liner. I thought the felt tip could have been a little stiffer for control. But I find my difficulties are more the result of my inexperience and not a flaw of the product .

So, if you want a dark liner that lasts, you found it.

on 12/31/2012 5:21:00 PM

I have basically this but brush tip, which doesn't seem to be on the site. Anyway, I find it totally useless as eyeliner. Maybe I'm just horrible at applying it, I don't care for eyeliner period, but it literally is so runny that it runs right into your eyes.

However, I use this for nail art. For some reason it works perfectly over any nail polish and does not chip. It's great for nail art, anyway, so I must say honestly I /would/ purchase this again, but certainly not for my eyes.

on 12/28/2012 11:53:00 AM

I really like this eyeliner. The felt tip is extremely easy to use. I have tried 3 other liquid liners prior to this, and this one is a whole lot easier. This is the only liner I have used where I have accomplished a good everyday line. The others I had to build it thicker and thicker until it looked easy because they were so difficult to use.
This black is very black. In one run, it's not opaque, but because I have to go over a few times to make both of my eyes even, it's not a big deal to me.
The lasting power is good. It doesn't flake off or smudge.
The only thing is that there is so little product. I don't know how long it will last me, but compared to other liners at similar prices points, it has 1/4 of the product! I think it's pretty expensive ($7-8) for how little product you get.
I don't plan on wearing it everyday, so it should be okay, especially since you shouldn't be keeping liquid liners forever anyways, I just wish there was more product.

on 12/22/2012 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am a Lancome Artliner fan, but when I saw some of the Guru's on Youtube talk about how this is a great dupe, I thought I would try it since it's less than have the price of the Lancome eyeliner.
BIG MISTAKE. This liner is not a true deep deep black, it leans more brown when swatched side by side to my Artliner. It also applies rather streaky, and I am someone that likes to wear a big winged liner look nearly everyday, so it was a real pain to have to stop in between drawing my wing to dip the felt tip back into the container to get more product. I also felt it dried up a lot sooner than my Artliner does. While it is cheaper initially, I have a feeling that I would end up using so much (because it's streaky) and it would dry out too soon causing me to spend another $9 for a new one way before i'd have to repurchase a new Artliner, and eventually it wouldn't even save me money buying this.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG liner and favorite eye product in general. I get it in the Black Mica GOLD TUBE and it's seriously the best. For anyone complaining it is watery you need to cap it, and shake it after a few strokes. Also I find that the formula thickens a bit after being used for a week or two and that is when it gets AMAZING. I can't comment on it being waterproof or smudging because I do not have oily skin and I can't remember a time when I cried with this on. But it does last on me until I wash my face.