Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 1/18/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I dont have sensitive skin. I have never had a bad reaction to any kind of makeup or facewash other than the occasional dryness. After maybe 2or 3 days i had some kind of itcy rash break out on my chin. It took a week to go away.

on 12/16/2012 12:31:00 AM

This is AWFUL. I bought this because I needed a scrub in a pinch and it smelled delicious - within a week it had tried out my skin to the point where it was actually flaking off! Maybe for incredibly oily skin this would be effective, but not for combination skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This products works well for me, and I have very oily, acne prone skin. It keeps my acne undercontrol and smells fine which I don't really care about, but you know. I give it four stars only because it keeps my acne under control, but it doesn't really do anything special like soften skin, erase acne scars, etc., but I guess that's what you'll be getting for something of this price. I would buy it again just because I know I can trust it.

on 12/7/2012 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Used this for like two months and it made my skin so much worse. Got more spots and my skin didn't felt clean. I think the scrub opened up my pores and that caused the spots. Don't use this if you have sensitive skin!

on 11/29/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Used this product up (since I paid for it, might as well). It did absolutely NOTHING for my skin. Which is what I find with most neutrogena products. I do get blemishes and have oily skin. But this did nothing to help it. I've seen better results with using baking soda as a scrub.

on 11/29/2012 9:42:00 PM

This cleanser made my skin so dry that it got so rough and flakey..
It didn't do much for my breakouts, so I will not be repurchasing!

on 11/29/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I didnt like this product it made my skin dry It irrated my skin on my nose area..

on 11/29/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love how this smells it's a good scrub for combination skin types<3 I Bought this for my hormonal acne breakouts but it really didn't do anything but it did brighten my skin a lot. This can be drying and that's why you should pat your skin and leave it slightly damp then put your moisturizer on it works great!(;

on 11/29/2012 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have bought this a few times over the years, but I won't be buying it again. I have oily skin but I found this too drying. I also had some dry skin because of a cold and I was using this as a scrub as an attempt to get rid of it. It didn't work at all. I like the scent though.

I used to have normal/combination, acne-prone skin. Emphasis on the "used to" because, after using this scrub, I've been having combination/dry, acne-prone skin. I definitely saw a difference after using this, but it wasn't the kind of difference that I was hoping for.

When I was using this, it didn't feel like it was doing anything wrong to my face, it just feel invigorating. The beads felt like they were scratching my skin, but I ignored that while scrubbing with it because I thought that was normal. It didn't foam as much I would have liked either; in fact, I would say that this didn't foam on me at all.
After I washed and dried it off, I noticed that my skin looked very greasy. It was also tender and soft to touch, but when I raised my eyebrows or smiled, my skin felt really tight. Ignoring that again, I went to bed. The next morning, I woke up with very dry skin, which has never happened to me before, EVER. I've always had normal/oily skin before this thing. I even had to buy a moisturizer because I didn't own one since I never had the need for one.

My skin is still trying to cope with the change, and now I'm too afraid to try anything from their pink grapefruit line.