December 19, 2014 | 1503 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love how this smells it's a good scrub for combination skin types<3 I Bought this for my hormonal acne breakouts but it really didn't do anything but it did brighten my skin a lot. This can be drying and that's why you should pat your skin and leave it slightly damp then put your moisturizer on it works great!(;

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have bought this a few times over the years, but I won't be buying it again. I have oily skin but I found this too drying. I also had some dry skin because of a cold and I was using this as a scrub as an attempt to get rid of it. It didn't work at all. I like the scent though.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2012 More reviews by baconator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I used to have normal/combination, acne-prone skin. Emphasis on the "used to" because, after using this scrub, I've been having combination/dry, acne-prone skin. I definitely saw a difference after using this, but it wasn't the kind of difference that I was hoping for.

When I was using this, it didn't feel like it was doing anything wrong to my face, it just feel invigorating. The beads felt like they were scratching my skin, but I ignored that while scrubbing with it because I thought that was normal. It didn't foam as much I would have liked either; in fact, I would say that this didn't foam on me at all.
After I washed and dried it off, I noticed that my skin looked very greasy. It was also tender and soft to touch, but when I raised my eyebrows or smiled, my skin felt really tight. Ignoring that again, I went to bed. The next morning, I woke up with very dry skin, which has never happened to me before, EVER. I've always had normal/oily skin before this thing. I even had to buy a moisturizer because I didn't own one since I never had the need for one.

My skin is still trying to cope with the change, and now I'm too afraid to try anything from their pink grapefruit line.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lilslondon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i can see why alot of people have problems with this product as i can see if u have dry skin it would be a problem but i have quite oily skin and i am always much happier with a product that can help me reduce some of that oil and this definatley does that... i use it along with the cleanser and the 2 combined have definatley left my skin feeling alot firmer fresher and my pores have definatley been reduced... i love the smell and i can definatley see myself bying this product again... i kinda wish that the scrub was a bit more scrubby but i think for something u use daily its appropriate

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this and any other products from Neutrogena (grapefruit), the smell is so invigorating that you feel as if you are really cleaning deeply. I never have any drying problems after I wash because I cleanse immediaely after and I only use this product at night. I figure I use this at night so my face is clean, no need to wash my face again in the morning. For that I just use witch hazel.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I love how this smells it's a good scrub for combination skin types. I Bought this for my hormonal acne breakouts but it really didn't do anything but it did brighten my skin a lot. This can be drying and that's why you should pat your skin and leave it slightly damp then put your moisturizer on it works great!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by rkaybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is seriously the absolute worst face product I've ever touched. I have oily skin, real oily skin, and this crap dried my face out SO BAD. My face was burning last night so i took all my makeup off and washed my face with this stuff, and it kept burning. Then I woke up this morning and washed my face again and my whole face burned and the skin all on my chin, around my mouth and up by my nose was inflamed painful and had tiny white bumps everywhere. No amount of moisturizer is helping either. I'm going home, throwing this out, and slathering my face in moisturizer and never EVER touching this again. No one should ever purchase it. Another friend of mine said it "destroyed my f****** skin". Horrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by writerxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My friend uses this, she has mild acne. I used this when I was at her house one day, simply because I needed to remove my makeup and I forot my regular facial cleanser at home. Once I used this, my face burned and got all red and itchy. It was horrible. I do have sensitive skin, so please stay away if you do too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by BeautyQueen3791

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was amazed when I first tried this product! It's a great scrub, but it's still really gentle. I don't really like the smell though, it's kind of chemically.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by livcrawford1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ive been using this for a few days now, and to honest i found result straight away. I have acne prone skin with redness and blackheads, I've been using it morning and nice and washing it off with cold water to close my pores. Most of my spots on my forehead have disappeared but most of my acne is around my chin and cheek area but have dramatically gotten better. so please. I was previously using cetaphil oily skin cleanser.
The only downside is that it is expensive for me... BUT SMELLS AWESOME