August 1, 2014 | 1728 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I love how this smells it's a good scrub for combination skin types. I Bought this for my hormonal acne breakouts but it really didn't do anything but it did brighten my skin a lot. This can be drying and that's why you should pat your skin and leave it slightly damp then put your moisturizer on it works great!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by rkaybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is seriously the absolute worst face product I've ever touched. I have oily skin, real oily skin, and this crap dried my face out SO BAD. My face was burning last night so i took all my makeup off and washed my face with this stuff, and it kept burning. Then I woke up this morning and washed my face again and my whole face burned and the skin all on my chin, around my mouth and up by my nose was inflamed painful and had tiny white bumps everywhere. No amount of moisturizer is helping either. I'm going home, throwing this out, and slathering my face in moisturizer and never EVER touching this again. No one should ever purchase it. Another friend of mine said it "destroyed my f****** skin". Horrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by writerxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My friend uses this, she has mild acne. I used this when I was at her house one day, simply because I needed to remove my makeup and I forot my regular facial cleanser at home. Once I used this, my face burned and got all red and itchy. It was horrible. I do have sensitive skin, so please stay away if you do too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by BeautyQueen3791

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was amazed when I first tried this product! It's a great scrub, but it's still really gentle. I don't really like the smell though, it's kind of chemically.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by livcrawford1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ive been using this for a few days now, and to honest i found result straight away. I have acne prone skin with redness and blackheads, I've been using it morning and nice and washing it off with cold water to close my pores. Most of my spots on my forehead have disappeared but most of my acne is around my chin and cheek area but have dramatically gotten better. so please. I was previously using cetaphil oily skin cleanser.
The only downside is that it is expensive for me... BUT SMELLS AWESOME

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by theskyoflove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't have that much acne, but I occasionally break out. Before this, I used a plethora of products, including Proactiv, which made my skin even worse than before. All I can say is that I love this grapefruit scrub. What initially drew me to it was the scent. I absolutely hated how Proactiv and a lot of other acne treatments I've used smelled. This scrub is not only tolerable in scent, but it smells great. As for effectiveness, it definitely doesn't work overnight, but it can clear zits in a few days to a week. It said to use twice a day on the bottle, but it actually dried my skin out noticeably, so I use it once at night while I'm showering, which is the perfect dose for me. I credit my decent skin to this product. I still have some acne, but it would be significantly worse without this. I've gone a few days without using it, and there is a difference I could see. My skin was oilier and with more blemishes. This is a great product, especially for people like me who don't have major acne, but just some breakouts every now and then.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

great everyday scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently ran out of this, and I cried when I ran out of it. I loved it that much.

When I first tried it, I immediately noticed softness in my face and less bumps. It also smells amazing! I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin or people who sometimes have dry skin because it is OIL FREE. But for oily and normal skin, it's amazing.

Tip: if you pop the pink beads and rub the inside of the bead on your face, you get more coverage.

It was fairly expensive for a drugstore product. I got it at CVS for $6-$7, but I think it's worth the extra money.

I loved the packaging up till the end. I was trying to get my last drop of it but then the lid broke, probably because I added too much pressure onto it. But if you won't add too much pressure to the product then I'm sure it won't break for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by 3Boyz

Just used this twice, and its enough for me. Stripped my oily/acne prone skin. It made my skin so dry ..., and the last thing I want is extra oil production as a result. The smell was kind of irritating as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Nobodys_angel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I had a tube of this lying somewhere in my toiletry basket. I think i bought it months ago because it looked so pretty but didnt actually get down to using it. So anyways, the other day, i found it again and decided to give it a go.
First off...i loveee the smell..it gives you a pick up. I love citruses.
Im usually averse to anything grainy because although i have oily acne-prone skin...it tends to be too harsh. But i LOVE this cleanser...it made my face sooo smooth and refreshed and i didnt feel tight or dry after using it. You just have to make sure you dab some water while massaging so it don't get dry and use gentle circular motion. I love it. Will use it everyday now for sure.

Edit: after using this for two weeks.. I started to get irritation bumps ad itchy skin which went away after I stopped using it. So I guess it's back to the drawing board