Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 2/25/2013 4:06:00 PM

this was discusting really terrible product. i have the occational oily skin and used this wen i had oily skin ( as some claim to say that it reacts bad to only dry skin people) it left my skin red and this gave me pimples. i v also tryed a neutrogena foundation, HORRIBLE. therefore not purchasing anything from that line again, aveeno or others brands are much better.

on 2/25/2013 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can honestly say that this cleanser might be one of the worst I have ever tried. Not only did it NOT help to clear the couple pimples I get monthly when I'm on my cycle, it gave me a full-blown breakout and dried my skin out terribly. And I mean scaly skin terribly. I have dry/borderline-combination skin so it stripped my face of all moisture and it made my t-zone so dry it started to flake. Topping it off, my face felt so tight that not even the winter moisturizer I use for those especially dry days was helping. I hadn't changed anything else in my normal routine or diet and as soon as I discontinued use, everything went back to normal.

In a nutshell, this cleanser did absolutely nothing it promised and GAVE me a breakout. I just got duped by the lovely scent and pretty pink color. I am a big fan of Neutrogena products and miss their Visibily Even foaming cleanser now that it's become so hard to find. This harsh product definitely does not become them. Would I ever buy it again? The answer to that is a resounding hell-to-the-no.

I've bought three of these so far! It helps to smooth out my blemishes, exfoliate a little and smells divine. I have combination skin and it doesn't really get rid of the oil so I use a weekly face mask for that, and I don't feel that it moisturizes much, but I use a moisturizer for that once a day. I keep repurchasing it because it gets rid of my makeup really well and it feels super clean, fresh, and natural. I read through the ingredients and from my understanding, it is healthy for you. It doesn't do anything special, but compared to all the other cleansers I've tried, this is definitely my favourite.

on 2/12/2013 10:25:00 PM

We all use it! I am post menopausal and it helps keep my skin clear of the occasional acne. I also use Alpha Hydrox lotion. Together they keep me pimple free. My teenagers use it and it really helps them too. By the way, it is somewhat harsh so we only use it once a day.

on 2/9/2013 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

children, never judge a book by its cover and never ever by a cleanser because its pink and smells good.

my skin is dry and i live in texas where its dry.
i used this for about three days and my face started breaking out small tiny bumps. my face that used to be squeaky smooth now feels like sand paper. even the sensitive skin around my eye broke out.

i dont know how long it will take for my skin to recover.

i will never use neutrogena again, also cleansers with beads and grabfruit extract.

i dont want to be mean but if this cleanser works for u, u must have ogre skin or something

I suffer from bad acne. I`ve tried proactiv, and many many other creams.
After taking medication to stop the acne, I know have a facial routine ( clean with makeup wipes, wash, tone, and moisturise).
This is my face wash, which I use twice daily, and before reapplying makeup.
I really like this wash, my face stays clean and blemish free, and it smells amazing. Not really good for blackheads, or exfoliating.

Terrible! I bought this and it made my whole face break out in little tiny bumps, and it made my face itch and burn. I probably had a a allergic reaction to something in the product, but it made my combination skin flaky. So unless you have super oily skin I wouldn't risk buying this product.

on 1/18/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I dont have sensitive skin. I have never had a bad reaction to any kind of makeup or facewash other than the occasional dryness. After maybe 2or 3 days i had some kind of itcy rash break out on my chin. It took a week to go away.

on 12/16/2012 12:31:00 AM

This is AWFUL. I bought this because I needed a scrub in a pinch and it smelled delicious - within a week it had tried out my skin to the point where it was actually flaking off! Maybe for incredibly oily skin this would be effective, but not for combination skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This products works well for me, and I have very oily, acne prone skin. It keeps my acne undercontrol and smells fine which I don't really care about, but you know. I give it four stars only because it keeps my acne under control, but it doesn't really do anything special like soften skin, erase acne scars, etc., but I guess that's what you'll be getting for something of this price. I would buy it again just because I know I can trust it.

Popular Scrubs