Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/23/2010 1:19:00 PM

I've always used a pencil & wanted to give powders a try so I figured for the price this would be the one to try,I was very impressed & will never go back to pencils after using this!

on 12/11/2010 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a lifesaver! I have been looking for something like this for a long time. If it wasnt for youtube, i wouldnt have even known about this, only down fall is that i had a hard time finding this, and when i did find it, it was the last one on the shelf! This stuff really works wonders! Excellent staying power as well!

on 12/3/2010 10:52:00 PM

I've been using this product for quite a while and have to say it's great. It's very easy to apply (w/ a light hand) and does so uniformly. Nice staying power.

on 11/20/2010 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I just purchased this eye brow kit yesterday in Ash Brown. I did it on a whim and I am so happy I picked this up! Usually when it comes to filling in my brows, I use the darkest matte brown eyeshadow from the Wet n' Wild Vanity color icon eyeshadow palette (love that palette by the way). But I started noticing it was starting to make my brows look a a bit red undertoned. This brow kit from Wet n' Wild is just what I needed to achieve the perfect filled in brow. It contains 2 brow powder shades. A lighter ash brown, and a darker brown. Both shades are matte and then you also get the clear brow gel which you apply to set the brows in place. I love that this kit contains a little mirror which is very useful when you are on the go, a mini angled brow brush, and mini tweezers which I don't really find useful at all. But the brow brush really surprised me. I really like it! It does the job although it is a tad bit flimsy.

I apply the lightest brow shade first to pre-fill in the bald spots I have and then I go over the brow with the darker brown shade to fill it in some more and perfect it. Lastly, I brush my brows with the brow gel which helps set everything. The brow gel feels really nice and it is not tacky or feels heavy on my brows. I love how Ash Brown matches my dark black/brown hair color perfectly :)

I love this kit, and I am so happy I purchased it! I recommend it and I will repurchase when I run out :)

on 11/14/2010 2:31:00 PM

i needed a brow kit and i didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. i love how it comes with a minor. it's great because i leave this in my bag for school because of the minor.

on 10/31/2010 1:09:00 AM

love this! perfect brush nice smooth color doesnt powder off easy to make precise lines.

on 10/28/2010 2:39:00 PM

This is a great brow kit. Very cheap and lasts all day. I usually mix the two colors together to get the best match. Also, I use very little product and have had this for months and havent even made a dent. I will repurchase this if I ever run out!

on 10/24/2010 7:09:00 PM

Man I've been using this practically everyday since I've had it! I originally thought I'd be using the medium brown shade on my brows, I used that one time... Then I thought why not try the darker shade. Tried it and loved it, its a perfect match for my hair color. I thought it was a great buy that it had a stiff looking brush that was included in the kit, with the mini tweezers that actually work! And to my surprise, I thought the mirror would be smaller, but its the perfect size for on-the-go application although it does seem a little flimsy why you pull it out. I have the brow shader from MAC, and it just wasn't doing it for me! I'll stick to this for under $4.00 :D yay!

on 10/2/2010 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

works great and stay in place and stays on and fits great in my purse .. in a cute lil plastic box with everything u need

on 9/27/2010 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love it! Excellent match! Lasts all day! And the gel keeps your brow hairs from moving. I used to use the medium brown when i had my natural hair color (dark brown) then i dyed my hair black and now use the dark brown. Perfect match. :)

Popular Brows Products