July 24, 2014 | 1628 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by iloveeperfume

love this! perfect brush nice smooth color doesnt powder off easy to make precise lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Ella84

This is a great brow kit. Very cheap and lasts all day. I usually mix the two colors together to get the best match. Also, I use very little product and have had this for months and havent even made a dent. I will repurchase this if I ever run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Man I've been using this practically everyday since I've had it! I originally thought I'd be using the medium brown shade on my brows, I used that one time... Then I thought why not try the darker shade. Tried it and loved it, its a perfect match for my hair color. I thought it was a great buy that it had a stiff looking brush that was included in the kit, with the mini tweezers that actually work! And to my surprise, I thought the mirror would be smaller, but its the perfect size for on-the-go application although it does seem a little flimsy why you pull it out. I have the brow shader from MAC, and it just wasn't doing it for me! I'll stick to this for under $4.00 :D yay!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

works great and stay in place and stays on and fits great in my purse .. in a cute lil plastic box with everything u need

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it! Excellent match! Lasts all day! And the gel keeps your brow hairs from moving. I used to use the medium brown when i had my natural hair color (dark brown) then i dyed my hair black and now use the dark brown. Perfect match. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by pinknplush

I got this in Ash Gray and I'm just using the lighter shade powder. I guess the darker shade is just great for night-outs. I hope they release this is lighter shades (gray/ brown) I want those soft looking brows =) The wax is just okay not sticky. The small tweezers is cool for those on the go and for emergencies. The mirror.. hmmm I haven't really used it since it looks so fragile that it might fall off the kit anytime. I just wished the packaging is more elegant looking too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by rikiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I naturally have very few eyebrow hairs, unlike other ladies who have overplucked their brows, I was born with barely any. I've been looking for ways to fill in my eyebrows and keep them natural looking for a long time. I've mostly used pencils, so this kit was the first powder I've ever used so my first few times were a bit clumsy, but I think I've got the hang of it now.

I'm Asian, and I have this in Ash brown and the colour match is perfect to my naturally dark hair and fair skin. I need to only tap the brush onto the powder and it'd be enough to completely draw my brows. A little REALLY goes a long way.

I haven't used much of the wax though, and honestly I'm not quite sure how to? The instructions say to use it afterwards to 'keep my brows in place' but I find that if I put it on afterwards I end up rubbing off the brow powder I just put on. I end up using it before the powder so there's something for the powder to stick onto instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Twinkelstar

Love this for my brows, the powders are pigmented, the colors are just right for my eyebrows. I don't use the wax because I prefer a clear brow gel, but the wax is ok. Just don't like sticking my fingers in it.

Definately a recommendation for ladies with dark eyebrows (mine are dark brown/black)...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing kit. I literally can't think of anything else to write that hasn't been wrote already. But I'll try.

For starters, the powder won't budge, no matter what. I literally sweated all of my make-up off but this. Surprisingly, it does come off rather easy with cleanser or make-up remover though.

Also I love how this kit comes complete with tweezers, a slanted brush, and wax. I thought that was kinda cute, and those two extra accessories made me feel that Wet'n'Wild had really put a lot of thought into their customer service.

The wax itself is a bit iffy. It was hard to pile the wax on to the slanted brush, but just like the brow powder, once you do get it applied...it stays put.

I really love this kit, but I do hate the color selection. I bought the last kit available in "Ash Brown", and it was way too dark for my eye brows and pale, porcelain complexion (I'm somewhere around an NW10-NW15).

In the pan the light brown looked like a perfect fit, but it's really pigmented. I even applied the light brown powder in dots on my eye brows, and gently blended the color in, yet the color payoff was still too intense.

If I could ever get my hands on a decent color match, then this brow kit would definitely be of HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 5:17:00 AM More reviews by mwujek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price, you can't beat this product. I've tried expensive brands thinking I would get better quality but always returns to Wet 'n Wild as their product is the best not only for price but does a great job.