Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

on 1/1/2011 11:32:00 PM

I haven't used other brow kits or brow powder before so I can't really compare with others. However, this product worked well. It stays on and the color pigmentation is just right. It comes with an angled brush which is very versatile since I can use it for my eyebrows as well as for lining my eyes. I use the powder to line my eyes as well and it works great. Doesn't smudge at all and stays on. It comes with sliding mirror which I thought was very cute.

Bought this product on a whim over a year ago and I've been using it almost everyday since! Bought the Ash Brown kit and the darker shade really works with my black brows.

I use an EcoTools angled liner brush, gently tap it into the brow powder and it's enough to shape one brow at a time. It's practically fool proof and stays on until I take off my makeup at night. I've been using this for a long time now and still have not hit pan. Would definitely recommend this to anyone (esp those with darker brows since the color selection isn't very extensive). I've used the Anastasia brow powder and this is very comparable at a much lower cost.

on 12/23/2010 1:19:00 PM

I've always used a pencil & wanted to give powders a try so I figured for the price this would be the one to try,I was very impressed & will never go back to pencils after using this!

on 12/11/2010 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a lifesaver! I have been looking for something like this for a long time. If it wasnt for youtube, i wouldnt have even known about this, only down fall is that i had a hard time finding this, and when i did find it, it was the last one on the shelf! This stuff really works wonders! Excellent staying power as well!

on 12/3/2010 10:52:00 PM

I've been using this product for quite a while and have to say it's great. It's very easy to apply (w/ a light hand) and does so uniformly. Nice staying power.

on 11/20/2010 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I just purchased this eye brow kit yesterday in Ash Brown. I did it on a whim and I am so happy I picked this up! Usually when it comes to filling in my brows, I use the darkest matte brown eyeshadow from the Wet n' Wild Vanity color icon eyeshadow palette (love that palette by the way). But I started noticing it was starting to make my brows look a a bit red undertoned. This brow kit from Wet n' Wild is just what I needed to achieve the perfect filled in brow. It contains 2 brow powder shades. A lighter ash brown, and a darker brown. Both shades are matte and then you also get the clear brow gel which you apply to set the brows in place. I love that this kit contains a little mirror which is very useful when you are on the go, a mini angled brow brush, and mini tweezers which I don't really find useful at all. But the brow brush really surprised me. I really like it! It does the job although it is a tad bit flimsy.

I apply the lightest brow shade first to pre-fill in the bald spots I have and then I go over the brow with the darker brown shade to fill it in some more and perfect it. Lastly, I brush my brows with the brow gel which helps set everything. The brow gel feels really nice and it is not tacky or feels heavy on my brows. I love how Ash Brown matches my dark black/brown hair color perfectly :)

I love this kit, and I am so happy I purchased it! I recommend it and I will repurchase when I run out :)

on 11/14/2010 2:31:00 PM

i needed a brow kit and i didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. i love how it comes with a minor. it's great because i leave this in my bag for school because of the minor.

on 10/31/2010 1:09:00 AM

love this! perfect brush nice smooth color doesnt powder off easy to make precise lines.

on 10/28/2010 2:39:00 PM

This is a great brow kit. Very cheap and lasts all day. I usually mix the two colors together to get the best match. Also, I use very little product and have had this for months and havent even made a dent. I will repurchase this if I ever run out!

on 10/24/2010 7:09:00 PM

Man I've been using this practically everyday since I've had it! I originally thought I'd be using the medium brown shade on my brows, I used that one time... Then I thought why not try the darker shade. Tried it and loved it, its a perfect match for my hair color. I thought it was a great buy that it had a stiff looking brush that was included in the kit, with the mini tweezers that actually work! And to my surprise, I thought the mirror would be smaller, but its the perfect size for on-the-go application although it does seem a little flimsy why you pull it out. I have the brow shader from MAC, and it just wasn't doing it for me! I'll stick to this for under $4.00 :D yay!

Popular Brows Products