OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 8/7/2011 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have heard so much about this shade, so even if I couldn't try it out beforehand, I ordered it online. It lives up to its reputation, excellent nude colour! Although I was afraid that the colour wouldn't suit me because the back of my hands are rather tanned compare to the rest of me as I drive everywhere, and the Sunshine State lives up to its name. The colour is rich, it looks sort of streaky in the first layer, but after the second layer the coverage is spotless. Although it chipped on the 3rd day, OPI has gained a new loyal fan...!!

on 8/5/2011 4:17:00 AM

Tickle My France-y is an awesome work color. I had application issues with this, unfortunately... cuticle drag and somewhat of a difficult time getting an even finish. I do use very thin coats, and on some nails have used 4 to get this even. However, I like the color for work so much that I stick with those issues--not a lot of others seem to have those issues like me..hm. But yeah the color is awesome, this is one of my favorite nudes and it looks very attractive yet professional on. My momma even loves this, it's her favorite work polish.

on 7/18/2011 1:16:00 PM

By the way, I am NC35.

This is a wonderful color for everyday and work. A very nice thing about this color is that this is not only just any boring old neutral shade - it has a a hint of light lavender and grey-ish tone, and that's what makes the color unique.

This color will be perfect for you if you are looking for an unconventional neutral color - try it and you will love it! :)

on 7/18/2011 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice finish, very natural looking nails. It also needs just one application unless you want a thicker result. Price is as always - rather expensive for a nail polish (but I bought it anyway for the nice color and finish :) ).
Packaging quality is ok, but need to make sure you clean up the lid every now and then to preserve its quality.

I'll probably will buy this again but may also be not cos I usually look for something new for nail polishes - definitely will buy OPI again though, in many colors!

on 7/16/2011 6:49:00 PM

I absolutely adore this polish! It's the best and most enjoyable neutral nail color I've tried. I believe there are 2 different versions of Tickle My France-y. I bought mine on ebay and I believe it's the pinker version, but I'm not sure. Anyway, application was a dream and I really LOVED wearing this color! Sometimes, neutrals don't look good on my fair, cool-toned skin, but this color looked great! It was neutral and classy, but yet fun to look at. It actually made me want to seek out similar shades. The wear was fantastic and lasted close to a week before it needed any touch-ups. I did use a basecoat and Poshe as a top coat. My nails actually started growing out from the polish, the wear was that good! Overall, I cannot recommend this polish enough. Another great neutral I'd also recommend is Orly Country Club Khaki.

on 7/11/2011 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was looking for a nude shade that matches my fair skin, and I had a difficult time looking for one as a lot of the colours looked the same. The sales assistant recommended this colour, and I was very doubtful at first as it looked too mauve in the bottle, not at all nude, even when she tested it on me.

I'm glad I purchased it though, as this colour looked different under various lightings. Certain lightings made this colour look perfectly nude. It matches my skintone nicely, and it is good for work and for play. It is polished and neutral.

However, it tends to chip very easily. It also bubbles and streaks quite badly when I've finished half the bottle. I will definitely use this in the long run due to its versatility, I've on my second or third bottle now.

on 7/9/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

the most beautifull nail-colour i have ever seen in my entire life. i love my hands with this colour sooo much! just perfet. the only downside is that it chips on my. maybe i have a monday product (which i will update as soon as i repurched this polish!!!) i would always buy this colour again.

i wish opi would make it non-chipping (but not the slitest change in colour!! rather chipping as it is than one tiny bit different in shade!!!)

on 6/16/2011 9:11:00 AM

I adore this nail polish because it gives a very clean, feminine, and classic look. At the same time, it has excellent coverage compared with most nude nail polish. The consistency is also smooth and excellent. It pulls a bit old pink and a bit mauve on my NC30 skin with warm undertone. It is very "safe" yet unique. I am not the biggest fan of the nude look, but when I get tired of having too much color on my nails, this is the polish I go to!

on 6/14/2011 4:58:00 PM

One of my favourite nude polishes. I had Samoan Sand as well but that was too sheer for my taste (meaning Tickle My France-y is much more opaque but to get to a solid opaqueness I needed 3 coats), I hate it when you can see the whites of my nails under polish. Anyway, the colour is great for any skin tone in my opinion. It looked good when I was paler in the winter, and right now with a little tan it still looks good. It wears really well too. I got lazy so I didn't put on a base or top coat, with only 3 coats of this polish. Sure it's only been 2 days but I know I could probably wear this for 2 more without any issues considering that I don't have a base/top coat.

on 6/13/2011 5:07:00 AM

I love this nail polish. It has a really cute and beautiful colour and it's the only nail polish that actually stays on for a couple of days on my nails. You have to put on a few coats for it to be perfect. It is a bit expensive, but I think it's worth the price. I will definitly buy this product again, that is if I ever run out. The full size will last a long time.

Popular Polishes