September 20, 2014 | 1777 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My boyfriend has been using this products for months. I take care of his kin. I use vitamin C, I use high end shaving products so he gets no razor burn. I use kate sommerville nourish and an inexpensive toner. He uses this product in the morning and it has done absolutly nothing to his eyes. He wakes up ealy and so he get some bags and he has bought at least 10 of these. His mom keeps giving them to him. They just don't work. He doesn't have makeup or really oily skin to worry about. I've been using l'occitaine eye balm, and in 2 weeks I see a difference. I think he finely noticed that this product wasn't working. It looks pretty cool, and I like the shape and how it's small. But bottom line, it doesn't work!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely fantastic.

I have allergies during the spring and some times wake up with puffy/swollen eyes and this stuff works like magic!

It WAS pretty expensive though, around $13 or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by danniebabex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A REVIEW BECAUSE THIS IS A MIRACLE PRODUCT :)
lol I guess after using this for 2 years.. playing around with it ect. This is how it works MAGICALLY for me. Whenever I sleep on my tummy and some part of my eye hits my pillow.. the next morning my lid would all make a few folds and stay like that FOR DAYS. Then one night I got so tired of wearing my glasses and wanted to wear my contacts again so I decided to put this all over my lid.. the next morning: TADA folds magically disappeared. Life saver, seriously. Try it if you have the same problem bro.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by sunshinegirl94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product! It's perfect for those mornings when you wake up and feel like no amount of makeup will make you feel pretty, being tired can change the whole appearance of your face but this product adds a shot of caffeine to your under eyes and makes you look awake and well rested. I think that teenagers benefit most from this product because we require the most sleep, and usually get the least, and also get less severe under eye circles that can be easily treated. I use it in the mornings but it can also be used at night, it can also be used over your make up but I do not recommend it as it tends to remove some concealer. The only issue is that using too much can make you look a little too awake..

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'll keep it short and sweet: this product does absolutely nothing. I can safely assert that after using it for almost two years. That's the only positive thing I can say about it - one tube lasted me years (I can't throw things away without using them, and since it wasn't doing me any harm either I figured why not dab it on in the morning). I like the concept of the roller and the packaging, but this product doesn't help puffiness, fine lines, or circles. Rubbing water under your eyes in that roller would have done exactly the same thing. Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Mindy919

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm pretty happy with this. I know it's not a miracle product, it just makes the puffiness go down faster in the morning and perhaps go down a tad more than it would otherwise. By the end of the first day I used it, I noticed my eye area felt a bit dry and raw so I didn't use it the next day, then the day after that I used it over a moisturizing eye cream and had no problems. Now I can use it all by itself. I don't know if that's because my eye area got used to it, or because it got warm outside and my skin is more oily and less sensitive in the summer. I definitely don't want to be without this again and I have bought some more Garnier products because of this out of curiosity which I definitely love

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ohtea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OKAY so this product pissed me off pretty badly. At first I thought it was the solution to all my tired looking days but I was clearly very wrong. Sure it covered up my dark circles but it didn't do me justice. At the end of the day, it would be dry and flaky under my eyes. No improvement at all either after a month. But what's worst is that this frickin' product gave me eye cyst or chalazion or whatever you call it. It's small little tiny bumps that appeared under my eye on my bags. I only have 2 but it still is pretty disappointing. I later read online that this product does give you these bumps because of the cheap ingredients they use or something... yeah... DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT because you may be allergic like I was.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this mostly when I had to be at work super early. That's the only time I found myself reaching for this. Love it, but just not as a must have for me. Bit pricey as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by giasabine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have lived with puffy eyes and dark circles for most of my life. The applicator is a great idea, but it doesn't do much for me. It helps some with the puffiness, but not with the dark circles; and it claimed to do both. On a positive note, this product lasts a lot longer than I ever expected.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by xzkiskazx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! when i wake up in the morning for college my upper eyelids mostly are super puffy and i get horrible circles under my eyes (which are hereditary) The puffiness was relieved, i was super impressed and my dark circles improved a little (since they're hereditary and could only be removed fully with surgery) but them improving even slightly was a big surprise.
I really love this product no more upper eyelid puffiness or bags under my eyes.