Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

I really like this product. I am 18 and work two jobs, 7 days a week so i get pretty tired. My eyes get puffy and dark. I find this really helps with my puffiness. I use it in my nightly reutine a few days a week. Kinda expensive for me, been using it for awhile and not even close to running out. Wouldn't but itt again due to price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This Stuff feels good whena pplied but takes time to absorb and doesn't improve at all. I think it may have been the main culprit to the milia around my eyes also.

I don't really have puffy eyes except on days I receive less than 6 hours of sleep. This product does reduce the puffiness on my upper eye lids. I don't really have bags or dark circles. I will say that the metal roller ball does give my skin a cooling sensation. I might consider popping the tube in the refrigerator too. The formula is thin and does not leave a sticky finish on my skin. The roller has never leaked either, which is good :) You get a lot of product for your money. I like how the tube is clear so I can tell when I'm running low.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Desperate to eliminate dark circles, I got this and used it for a while. But it does absolutely nothing.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is pretty good, my problem is more dark circle than puffiness. So i would like to try the other one. But it feels nice and cool.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This stuff is weird. I'll be honest I wanted to love this b/c I thought the little roller thing was cute! But no, it does nothing for me except leave a TON of goo under my eyes. It doesn't have any irritating effects and is kinda soothing I guess but no thanks. I'll keep my Origins No Puffery for the mornings when my eyes are all puffy.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My boyfriend has been using this products for months. I take care of his kin. I use vitamin C, I use high end shaving products so he gets no razor burn. I use kate sommerville nourish and an inexpensive toner. He uses this product in the morning and it has done absolutly nothing to his eyes. He wakes up ealy and so he get some bags and he has bought at least 10 of these. His mom keeps giving them to him. They just don't work. He doesn't have makeup or really oily skin to worry about. I've been using l'occitaine eye balm, and in 2 weeks I see a difference. I think he finely noticed that this product wasn't working. It looks pretty cool, and I like the shape and how it's small. But bottom line, it doesn't work!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely fantastic.

I have allergies during the spring and some times wake up with puffy/swollen eyes and this stuff works like magic!

It WAS pretty expensive though, around $13 or so.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A REVIEW BECAUSE THIS IS A MIRACLE PRODUCT :)
lol I guess after using this for 2 years.. playing around with it ect. This is how it works MAGICALLY for me. Whenever I sleep on my tummy and some part of my eye hits my pillow.. the next morning my lid would all make a few folds and stay like that FOR DAYS. Then one night I got so tired of wearing my glasses and wanted to wear my contacts again so I decided to put this all over my lid.. the next morning: TADA folds magically disappeared. Life saver, seriously. Try it if you have the same problem bro.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this product! It's perfect for those mornings when you wake up and feel like no amount of makeup will make you feel pretty, being tired can change the whole appearance of your face but this product adds a shot of caffeine to your under eyes and makes you look awake and well rested. I think that teenagers benefit most from this product because we require the most sleep, and usually get the least, and also get less severe under eye circles that can be easily treated. I use it in the mornings but it can also be used at night, it can also be used over your make up but I do not recommend it as it tends to remove some concealer. The only issue is that using too much can make you look a little too awake..