Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.7

PPD: 5.1, Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4.9%, Octisalate 4.5%, Ensulizole2%, Titanium Dioxide 2.4% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have sensitive/combination skin and thought this would be good for the acne that recently started to develop within the past 10 months. I've only been using this for about 1 week and it was okay on the first couple of days but recently, it's been drying my entire face up like a prune. With my combo skin, my cheeks are usually the driest parts of my face but this moisturizer/sunscreen even dried up my t-zone area to the point of flaking and itching. I'm guessing the sunscreen plays a huge role in the drying factor although when I apply sunscreen on my face in the summer, it doesn't dry me out this much (might be the dry cold fall weather too now that I think about it). Anyway, I won't be using this anymore but maybe I'll give it a try again next spring.

While a lot of people rave about this product, I personally HATED this moisturizer. It seemed pleasant enough at first, but it applied like a nightmare. Because it doubles as a sunscreen, it gives off a white cast on my face that took at least an hour to fade completely. It did not absorb nicely and left such a greasy film all over my face and made me have some pretty gnarly breakouts (the kind with the deep, painful, ANGRY pimples... oh my gosh...). I would not buy this product again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have combo/oily, sensitive, acne prone skin.

PROS:
Cheap
Easily found in stores
Did not irritate my skin
Does not irritate my eyes and I can use it right up to my lashline
Easy to spread
Nice pump
No added fragrance

CONS:
Makes my face shiny (really need to use powder on top)
No antioxidants
Not waterproof or sweatproof - so fine for daily wear but if doing sports/beach you might want to use something different
Clogs my pores

I won't repurchase. This might have been a good drugstore ss option for me if it didn't break me out.

I so wanted to love this moisturizer/sunscreen. I am very fair, 47 years old, slightly oily, thin skin.

To begin with, to me it is very heavy. I feel it on my face all day long and can't wait to wash it off.

The thing that bothers me more than anything is the white cast. Since I am already fair, I didn't think it would be a problem. I look like a ghost. Like a child who got into the Desitin.

I put it on my neck as well, and no matter how hard I work at blending, I can see streaks and uneviness all day long. I have not had that problem with any other sunscreens.

I have worn it at times in the summer as well as the winter, and it is a no go either way.

I started using this after I react to Cetaphil Daily Lotion with SPF 50 which I have been using it for over a year after i diagnosed with rosacea, and this was recommended by my derm. I have to find a replacement, and after several online search, and reading the reviews I decided to give this a try. I've been using it for over 2 weeks, and so far so good. It is even better then Cetaphil. Is lighter, and it contains zinc oxide, and Titanium Dioxide which is good for people to use with rosacea as sunscreen. I'm glad that i find this as replacement, and I hope for those who is using and/or thinking to use it, GOOD LUCK! Update 11/13/11: I finally stopped using it last week because I start to realize that this clog my pore, and also it seems like making my rosacea worst, now I m back to square one on looking for another sunscreen that I can use.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was really hoping this would serve better as a facial moisturizer, but that was just wishful thinking. It's not very moisturizing at all, especially since my skin is really dry. If I apply it to a dry spot, it doesn't alleviate it at all. I also really don't like the smell. It has the strong zinc scent that's characteristic of most sunscreens. However, it was slightly less than $10, which is pretty inexpensive for what it is.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a staple in my morning face routine. If you have dry skin like me, it really cannot be used as a moisturizer alone. However, after already moisturized face and before makeup, it works brilliantly. It does not make me greasy, it does not have a horrible white cast, and it does not give me milia, hives or a rash the way others have. It provides a bit more moisture but is in no way greasy or heavy like other spf lotions. It has a bit of a white cast at first (not nearly as bad as most) but it disappears for me (NC20) after a few minutes. I rub it onto my palms & pat it into my face. It also works fantastically as a makeup primer but make sure you wait for it to set first (10-20 mins). Also, I love the pump but wish it locked instead of having a dinky cap. All in all, it's just wonderful for my dry and sensitive skin!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I started using this product a while back and i absolutely despise it. It doesn't moisturize and leaves my face feeling very dry and flaky so i would not recommend it for dry skin at all. It also leaves a white cast on your face but fortunately it doesn't last very long and fades away. After using this for a few weeks i also started to develop dry patches all over my face which i can only blame this "moisturizer" because it was the only item that was new to my skin regime. The only good thing about this product is that it has SPF 30 and that it has no fragrance and it's good for sensitive skin, other than that i cant find anything i actually like about it. I don't recommend it at all and it is just a wast of time and money.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Over all is a good product. I have tried other lotions and always come back to this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had been using thus far olay's sensitive spf 15 and spf 30 and i loved this at initial purchase when i found it for 8 dollars at i think Walgreens. why? you get just as much product (4oz) as the olay spf 15 with the protection of the spf 30(only 2.5oz) AND it was geared towards sensitive skin users and fragrance free --all at the cost of LESS than the spf 15 (beat THAT olay spf 30!!) how could i noT buy it!
Anyway the next day i couldnt wait to use it. I pumped out two pumps (i thought two would suffice as i had been using two pumps from the olay spf 30) and i quickly noticed that it was more than a generous amount for my entire face, too much even. I dispensed one more and put dots all over my face and neck and smoothed it in. One of the first things i noticed was the scent. This is labeled as fragrance-free which means no fragrances were added thus... the natural ones would be left over i.e the sunscreen scent etc. i HATED the smell. it smells like... idk medicine and pepto cherry and something i just can't place. but i didnt like it. anyway it was very milky, even more so than the olay spf 15. and it spread very quickly and dried alright i was fine with that. what i noticed LATER in the day was that my face was dry in some spots and oily in others, with the moisturizer shedding flakes when i'd wipe (i'm NOT a combination person --normal) so this was a red flag for me. and i left me a pinK cast??? maybe it was just my skin and this. but the olays didnt do that to me at all. i won't be repurchasing